Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched that oxy express vanguard doc that was mentioned earlier. Pretty interesting stuff. I'm actually supposed to be getting oxy's today that are being sent from Florida to a friend of mine. I plan on IVing it. I don't know how many mg's they will be but I was wondering what would be a good amount for a first timer? I typically just use H and have a pretty high tolerance. I do substitute subutex quite a bit to save on money and obviously avoid WD. I shoot the subutex too. I think maybe you cant shoot suboxone? and maybe thats the difference between them? I'm not sure but i love subutex. I haven't experienced any WD since I discovered them. And because i shoot them, they do give me a bit of a high and they last longer. I can split one pill into 3 or 4 different doses.

Are the "best bags" really the best bags? That's hilarious if they are. Grimey as drug dealers don't false advertise haha.

Anyone who liked oxy express should check out other docs by vanguard or just start watchng current tv. I think al gore is a tool bag but I love his tv station.

^ untill i found my connect for dub foils id say the green "best bags" were the best bags i ever copped so definatly not false advertisement, no blue or pink specs (dormin) must be a diff cut doesnt burn as much but definatly stronger dope then most locations ive copped from.

That's awesome! I've had #1 bags and they definetely were not worthy of that title. People will cut the dope with a mix of dormin and lactose. That's why if you get raw and a dormin and mix them yourself it won't taste the same as the stuff you get on the corner. The dormin is what burns your nose, raw heroin doesn't burn at all really. So the ratio of dope to dormin to lactose was probably different and that's why the burn is less or more.

i have a question that doesnt involve sourcing. Out at east you just give the block boys a nod they will walk up to your car and you say how many you want its all in dime bags. is that the same here? Do they tend to come to your window and is it all dime bags is guess what i mean. Oh also ive figured out that you chitown kids call the shit blows.

^basically just make eye contact and they know why the hell your their, especially if your white. Majority of spots only serve dime bags with an exception of a one dub spot i found. all you gotta remeber is play it cool,dont get out of your car, and never give them the money first and always keep an eye out for the boys and your golden.

it is almost always dimes at tips.

if they tell you they are dubs they are probably trying to scam you.

^ I buy dubs and their the size of 3 fat dime bags in one foil so that is not always the case kc,not saying there isnt ppl tryin to scam new customers who seem "new" to it, just make sure you always only buy 1 to test out before tryin out a new spot or grabbin weight, rather be safe then sorry.

I'm saying if you are buy at tips it is. If it a phone connect it is different.

And, I said generally, not always.

Thanks for the help guys. I know im acting really paranoid about this but i had enough trouble when i was younger and things have really changed. I've always avoided open air market but im fucked for contacts here. also it wouldnt be dumb to buy say 8 dime bags? i mean as far as getting ripped off....or should i keep it lower? And would it be dumb to hit up multiple spots in a row? I'd like to get it over with at once and not have to go to the ghetto again for awhile.

If you buy 8 you should get one or two free. Might as well spend the little bit extra and grab a jab if you have the cash. You might want to buy one and try it first, but I'm like you. I like to get in and get out quick so I usually take the risk of the blows not being that great. Better than having the police roll up on you. Like everyone has said before, try to get a phone connect that will meet you outside the hood.

You are smart as hell for being paranoid. Being paranoid keeps people out of jail. I won't go open market ever again. I haven't ever been in trouble with drugs (by police, knock on wood), and I'm not about to start now. I have to pay extra to avoid the risk, but it's worth it to me.

So you guys dont think it would be dumb to get that many? and also a jab is too general of a term out east its like 10-15 if i said jab here would there be a set number im kind of reluctant to spend that much and chance gettin ripped off that much. If i had to hit two spots for 6 apiece of somethin i would

So you guys dont think it would be dumb to get that many? and also a jab is too general of a term out east its like 10-15 if i said jab here would there be a set number im kind of reluctant to spend that much and chance gettin ripped off that much. If i had to hit two spots for 6 apiece of somethin i would

Nah cuz if you get booked on 1 vs being booked on 8 your really not looking an any increase of penality unless they hit you with intent. As far as your guy not breaking you off extras on 8 i cant really comment either. If your meeting your guy in a safe location and his dope is good i wouldnt complain either.

If you are white you are gonna wanna spend as little time in the hood as possible. If you get a jab you might get anywhere from 11-14. Best bet is to buy a couple, if they are good go back to the same tip and get more, if not try somewhere else.

Did anyone else feel the earthquake last night? I was nodded out but it woke me up. I was like "what the fuck?" then passed back out haha.

Dude, that was an earthquake? I thought ice was sliding off of my roof or some shit. It scared the living hell out of me...didn't know what the fuck it was. Wow...an earthquake! LOL!

The "Brown Tape" I've been getting are dubs, and I don't think they are ripping me off. It is quite a bit of powder.

I doubt you get anything free if you are buying less than a jab(unless it is your first buy with the dealer, as he might toss a free bag or two at you as a token of good will..get you back/etc).

Nothing wrong with being paranoid...but if you are buying an amount that you can swallow, probably no more than a jab, right when those lights turn on, you don't have much, if anything at all, to worry about. 99% of the dealers/corner-boys are all business, and will do everything in their power to keep bad things from happening to you(ie robbed at gun-point, alerting you to the presence of cops, etc). Of course the police are the biggest worry, but again, if you can stomach the loss(and the foils/bags/etc), they aren't much of a threat either.

Just make sure that when you pull over you are ready to deal with police. Stash it or swallow it before you pull over. As soon as your stopped they will be up in your shit.

Got something decent off my guy today and should have grabbed more like he said but I dunno that whole "these are good you nmight wanna grab a few extra" speech I've heard a million times kinda makes me skeptical on hoiw good it really is..normally when I hear "this shit is good grab some extra" I think he's just tryin to get rid of the shit...not this case

Status
Not open for further replies.