Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinky

Bluelighter
Its that time again since the last one filled up its time for a new one..

same rules apply so dont think anything is differnt and so we know what the rules are here you go..

GUIDELINES: North & South American Social & Drug Discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To find people in your area, please visit the Roll Call subforum. There are threads for every state and those will give you the best chance of connecting with nearby Bluelighters.

The general goal of this forum is to promote harm reduction. Harm reduction is the practice of taking reasonable measures to minimize the risks from drug use. Common harm reduction activities include encouraging people to exercise moderation in their drug consumption and to understand the purity or dose of the drug they are consuming. While you may have your own personal interpretation of harm reduction, please respect what it means on Bluelight and post accordingly.

In some cases you may be posting about activities that are illegal in your country. Try to keep references to places, events, people, and drug use as vague as possible. Police and other authorities have been known to read this board. A good rule of thumb is to not talk about something if you are not comfortable with it becoming public knowledge.

In addition, to ensure Bluelight can continue to be a resource for people for years to come, the following topics are prohibited in this forum:

Price discussion: do not post prices. You can speak in general terms about costs rising or falling, but a dollar amount should never be included.
No sourcing. No exceptions! Requests about how to find drugs, where to get drugs, and so on are not allowed.
Locations: please do not mention anything more specific than the name of the city. Areas of town, streets/intersections, etc. are not allowed.
We aren't here to help you break the law in any way. Please do not ask how to scam your doctor, smuggle drugs, beat a piss test, etc.
Event details: party and venue names draw negative attention to our celebrations. Do not post specifics.
Please try to refrain from using slang to describe your substances. Choose universally understood terms for drugs wherever possible.

Make use of the search function and existing threads before starting a new topic.

Play nice! Treat each other with kindness. Lighthearted ribbing is perfectly fine but flaming will not be tolerated.

The forum moderators reserve the right to edit, close, or unapprove any discussion we construe as source requests, tips on good places to score, or blatant cheating of the law. If a situation arises where you disagree with a moderator's actions, please PM the moderator to discuss the issue. In fact, if you have any questions or concerns at any time please feel free to PM a forum moderator and we will be happy to help you out.

you can find the old thread here..
Chicago Heroin 1 http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=221122
Chciago heroin2 http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=472580

that last one filled up incredibly quick compared to the first.

here is the last page from the last thread

tonite was fucking whack as hell. So after getting garbage dope from my dude last night, I called him and asked if he could hook up an extra bag or two cuz his shit was so bad, and as a regular customer I figured hey why not. So he assured me that it was cool, I could get a few free and it was because the last couple bags he had from that batch of D that it was not good.

So today I call him and ask if he reupped on new shit, and he's all yeah man I got way better stuff now and that he'll hook me up with his jabs that are 14 for only (certain price) so it's a pretty good deal I can't resist. So I drive all the way to the city, spend bit of money thinking that he has new shit and that it's a really good fucking deal.

So I get the shit, it's exactly the same (what did I expect from a sketchy ass heroin dealer) AWFUL bags, and he only gives me 12. So fuck that, time to move on to the next phone connect,

Not only that, but I looked for over an hour for vein, poking in and out and couldn't get shit. So I tooted 2 bags.... and nothing. My girlfriend banged like 4 or so bags and not a damn thing. I can't respect people who can't run their shit like a serious business like they should. Looks like I ain't goin back.

Sorry to rant peeps, but I'm just in an awful fuckin mood.

also, anyone else just like NOT able to hit a vein even though you can feel it protruding out of my skin and I've hit it tons of times before, and I only use it like once a week. It was just like teasing me. I probably poked my both my arms 50 times each, and tried feet for the first time and couldn't get shit.

this isnt new jersey we dont get differnt stamps and shit like that..every block block here for the most part have their signature bag...you just dont go to a block and ask for a completly differnt bag that they dont normally sell.. i know some spots before they give you a bag, they ask what type of bags they sell..almost like a mini quiz and if you dont know..they wont give it to you

and no one is gonna help you, put in the work like everyone else..its not that hard..like for real if it took me 3months to find a good consistant spot, why would i give it up to you?

if your really just lookin for the bag names like you claim 8) just do your research in this thread and find out whats been good as of late..

sawbuck

gotta know the slang fam

i just got some superman bags. not anything great but far better than nothing. i don't feel like ive had a real good high in months...

oh and let me just say, i think it is completely possible for someone to maintain a functional heroin habit as long as you have subutex. its a life saver. no wd, only a little craving. and you can shoot it which i think is great since maybe 1/2 my addiction is based on my love for the needle. just switch on and off. cheaper too.

Phantom, I had to chuckle after reading your posts cause I just had the same thing happen- minus the vein problem :\ Got a crappy batch of dope, and my guy said that his "new" stuff was waay better.... found out after coppin that it was the same dope. Nice. Wasnt 'completely' garbage, but definetely full of cut. Took 2 packs to even get a slight nod. Not what Im used to. That shits frustrating when you think about how much you spent compared to what you actually ended up with.... I get a bad attitude when that happens and begin thinking that maybe its time to give it up.

slow day in the chi...whats good everyone?

I dont know if its me or its a really stupid idea to hit up a bunch of different spots especially when your hood. Ridin white and dirty on the west side is just askin to get pulled over. I like to get my shit and get the fuck out of there. But im sooo paranoid.

Im glad I dont have to go drivin around out west lookin for a group of dealers sellin bags that are so unconsistent anymore. Havin a phone number that meets you outside the city with dope thats always on, and its always the same guy not a bunch of diff guys runnin is great. But I know this cant last forever something will happen to him sooner or late. Then maybe its time to call it quits. Anyone else gettin bags with a circled x in silver???

I do have a question re: phone numbers. Dealers are always quick to give it out after the first buy, does that mean they want to meet you outside of the 'hood? Or do they simply want you to call them before riding in? I don't know if my connect even has a car, but then again I've never asked.

On one hand, meeting outside of the 'hood may be safer for us, but is it safer for the dealers?

Do they have runners who sole job is to meet us outside of the "hot" areas? Do you have to spend a certain amount to "receive" outside of the 'hood, so to speak, or do you just throw them a tip like you would the guy/girl delivering your pizza...lol? I'm sure each crew is different, just wondering out loud...feel free to PM if you don't want to post this type of info on a public forum, as I can see how some would view it as sensitive.

I'll just ask my main street connect the next time I see him, but if y'all have a take, I'd like to hear it.

Re: mspchi - "do any of you take kpins beforehand to enhance the high?"

Never used a benzo at the same time/during the peak of a heroin high. I had a bad experience mixing 20mg valium and 30mg hydrocodone that ALMOST and probably SHOULD HAVE resulted in an ambulance trip, so I don't want to push any limits in the heroin/benzo world. I do understand why many enjoy the combination, as the benzo/opiate combo can feel heavenly.

But I'm not a big fan of the opiate nod, and any drug that enhances that aspect isn't necessary for me. It is extremely dangerous however, that must be said. Thousands have died from the opiate/benzo combination(pretty sure Brittany Murphy had both in her system at the time of her death, and if I were a betting man, I'd wager a pretty penny that this combo did more to kill her than any "stress" or "illness" she was facing). When I was experimenting with benzos and hydrocodone, I always thought valium felt the best, followed by ativan, then xanax, with K-Pins in dead last. Klonopin just doesn't do it for me, even when I take a high dose on an empty stomach. Everyone's different, however...

Mixing the two while behind the wheel of a moving auto-mobile? That is begging for a DUI or much worse man...

They may so no, but there is no harm in asking.

Lots will at least meet you in a parking lot or something.

It's good to have a number either way cause it will usually ensure that your dope will be ready when you ride in so there is no unnecessary waiting.

yeah, i mean when i hit up a new spot, ill usually just grab one or two. And then one of two things about getting a number. Either i'll ask for it then and there and save the trouble of coming back (especially if i've gotten a recommendation on it), or ill go home, test it out and head back for a number.

I always start off by asking if they got a car. If yes, ask if they'll do delivery on a jab (to such and such street where i live). Then ask how many they do in a jab (which if you ask, the most likely response on the spot is 12, but of course everyones diff; the past couple guys i met have offered up 13). Sometimes you're better off asking straight up if theyll do a certain amount in a jab, like hey will you do 13 in a jab (i think its difficult to get 14 off the bat, i mean they gotta make something off the jab). I think you're sometimes more likely to get 13 if you ask for it, whereas a lot of people will have a default of 12. Also works the same way with quantity. I've asked my guy if he'll do 28 for (two jabs worth), and he'll go with it, whereas i know others going through the same guy get 24 just because they dont ask. And usually after developing a working relationship, ive found its easier to ask for delivery on smaller amounts with a deal, like say 6 for (half a jabs worth$). And shit, on occasion one of my guys has even delivered two when i called up just because he was already in the neighborhood. Otherwise, on smaller amounts ill sometimes meet him at a crowded strip mall parking lot or out front of a store. Funny story, one day i was riding my bike into work, and i made a detour to the neighborhood to pick up two blows to make the workday more enjoyable/tolerable. As Im cruising down a certain street, my guy pulls up next to me in his car all shit, what you up to man. And so he tells me his baby momma's place is a few blocks down, if i want i can follow him there and he'll hook me up. Turned out to be an enjoyable, stress free morning! Hehe...

But yeah, the other day i found some straight up fire, but the guy didnt have a car to deliver, got his number anyways as he said he could hop on the bus and meet me a little over a mile east in a less hot neighborhood. Which is fine by me! Turns out though, the boss man at the spot had a jab on him and i got it then and there. Which for some reason, it seems most spots dont have extra jabs around? Maybe its just coincidence the few times ive asked for a jab off the street, they had to call the re-up to bring one over.

I never call if im just heading to the spot, that seems silly (maybe less silly if you live in the suburbs), as they're not going to get your order ready and set it aside for you. Maybe it makes sense if youre coming in to pick up a jab, just to make sure they got some around, but that situation is likely to change by the time you get down there.

Its definitely best to find a dealer with a car though. I've dealt with one joker in particular who would tax the fuck out of delivering a jab bc he had to have a buddy drive him out. Fucking rediculous. He'd say he's bringing a certain amount, and then show up short. Or only deliver on two jabs. Needless to say that guy didnt last long. Problem was his product was really good. So it goes...

Best dealer I had was early 2009, started out with 14 in a jab, and she be over between 8-15 minutes after i called! They were definitely sniffer bags where you're new to the dope game and you see the amount in the bag (between .33 and .50 grams) and yell jackpot! Haha... I mean i definitely didnt realize back then how much cut was in them, but they would get me straight fucked up. Itchy and sweaty and noddin and ooo-wee! The bags still puzzle me a bit. Started out as (ziplocked) green background, white moneybags, and then later turned into yellow background small red superman logo. Which is funny because i lost the connect, but know a guy now (the joker without a car) who is getting the same product. And yes chinky i know chicago doesnt get stamps. But these bags are definitely sold prepacked in different spots throughout the city. The joker beforehand would only get them occasionally when his guy would come through and he'd buy quantity off him to sell at his spot. I obviously stopped going to him because he straight rips you off on delivery, but my buddy still goes with him and it sounds like he's straightened his act out. He now gets fronted the bags from this guy and that's what he sells from his spot now. Now putting aside the fact that im sure theres a handful of different spots throughout the city who buy yellow and red superman bags from their local bodega and sell a handful of different product in said bags, this superman product is definitely sold as-is/pre-packaged to different dealers. I know BoulderBob said he's gotten these bags, and it sounds like we both think they're fentanyl with a lil bit of dope in the mix and a bunch of dormin. I used to love the shit when i first started bc i thought i was getting the hookup of the century. Nowadays, i've shot them, and although they're a bitch to draw up ((all that fucking dormin, *sigh*), they knock you on your ass! And i dont have to deal with constantly fucked up sinuses. They're a special kinda bag, because the high and the rush is diff from any other shit ive tried, and they got a big appeal to them. I dont know, maybe all the dormin is what really puts you under? Could this be? But theyre def not a bullshit bag of dormin. I mean you'll be all itchy and feeling wonderful.

But then again, there's nothing quite like some real clean dope where it doesnt take twenty fucking minutes to draw up that knocks you on your ass. Some real good chicago fire for the winter. Its out there... oh its out there.

shit i feel like i just wrote an essay... goodnight junkies and junkettes

sometimes this thread makes me so glad I am off the junk.

haha, we all have our demons. friend

yeah theres no reason to stick around, get outta there

A.)with the block boys unless the first time you meet him and hes in his car and not standing on the corner... i would think thats his primary way of doing his business, a drive stound the block connect not stand on corner lol.. so for most imma say no most of them are arent gonna meet you outside the hood..if your lucky they will meet you at the gas station down the block...

i think its more or less they give out the numbers for you to call and make sure they are even workin or good for the day, maybe to see if its been hot that day and to place an order rather...

B.) in chicago..all you have to do is leterally in some hoods is cross an intersection or cross the highway and you basically cam go from...(and this is true stats from wiki)

those neighborhoods only span 5miles from eastern border to the western boarder, thats why is benifical and safer for both...

C.) im go with my personal experiance this wont apply forevery one...my guy does have people who only run for him who cant give they number out to me..i just call, tell them whats up..call back when im in a realative area and he would tell me where to go and boom dude was there waiting..no tip no nothin and it didnt matter what size i wanted i coulda asked for a dub and got 3 in return..

this way went on for a 5-6month until i started meetim the main dude vwe became cool o traded him for bud couple times cause he couldnt find any himself and as a white boy in the burbs its everywhere lol

do any of you take kpins beforehand to enhance the high? i got some new stuff tonight and i figured it was the same as i got yesterday, which was aaaalllllright stuff. but today i took about 6mgs of kpins and did two bags and was feeling so darn good. i did it in my car (couldnt wait 5 minutes to drive home) and i just felt incredible on the drive. once i parked i sat in my car for a good ten min just nodding out-which i NEVER do. ive also read though that it can be dangerous (more dangerous) to mix clonazapam with dope. do you guys know anything about this?

It is dangerous cause both contribute to respiratory depression.

i take klonopin when i dont have enough whatever to get a desired high. Doesnt feel as good, but make you nod bad. 2mg of kpin alone make me pass out, and more than 3 i get complete amnesia i remember nothing until it wears off. Im not sure how the hell you take 6mg and ur shit, unless ur mad tolerance. But yea, i would imagine its easy to overdo it. A lot of people i know get amnesia and forget they even took the benzo, then take another, forget, take another, until they need a babysitter. Or die

Tolerance for benzos can build up fast. I used to be able to take upwards of 30 mg.

Benzos are pretty harmless and hard to overdose on if you take them alone. It's when they are mixed with other downers that they cause the most problems. Although, I did know a girl whose brother died because he passed out in a weird position and ended up choking on his own vomit.

im gonna be spending a week down in chi for some music related business. this whole damn thread makes me stupid for some shiii. im used to hillbilly h, nasty tar and methadone. psh

Well, on behalf of a group of Chicago's finest opiate lovers, welcome (back?) to the Windy City! I'm sure you will find EXACTLY what you're looking for. It's here, it's there, it's everywhere...seriously though, a trained monkey could find some borderline fire H given the information contained in this thread. I wish you nothing but the best of luck, with business, and in scoring some primo diesel. I'm not sure how connected you are in the music game, but rest assured many of those cats know who to talk to.

As you probably know, this city is an opiate lover's playground, one of the best in the world...is that a stretch? I don't think so...access to dealers, ease of scoring, quality of blows, relative safety...all point to this city being very close to the top of the "dope heaven" list. It's a blessing, and it's a curse, but I love it all the same.

Yes, I'm pimping this city hard, mainly because this is pretty damn close to post 1,000...so thanks for not scoffing...yet :)

Again, best of luck! Enjoy your time in Chicago.

EDIT: Response to ogno's post below: Mos def, let me know where y'all will be playing/etc...I'd love to come and check out the band. Take it easy...

haha! ya this will be the first time to chicago. i believe im staying around oak parks, at some bed and breakfast dig. its my bassist and drummers uncle whos setting all this music up. itll be pretty cool, maybe see ya around?

that last one filled up incredibly quick compared to the first.

the first thread was like 3-4 years from when it started til when it closed

the second one was like 3-4 months lol

Hey all, I just got on here tonight and think the idea is pretty cool. Little bit Leary of police but I figure they don't need this forums help in busting people. There are plenty of fish in the water. Anyway couple quick questions. Is there anything going around the western suburbs, like far west (I.e. Aurora, Naperville) without a phone connect? Was getting from Bellwood for a minute, but that was all through phones. I'm too old to be messing around out west anymore, not really in a position to go to jail at this second. One of my buddies grew up out west so he has been getting me lately, but he wants way too much for what he gives.

Second question is: I've been a sniffer since I started. I got a pack of needle but they were only 50 units. I did half a bag to be safe (first time and all) and didn't feel anything. I got the drawback so I know it hit a vein. Anyways would the needle size have anything to do with that or did I just need more d.

Look forward to conversating with you all haha,
chuuch

There's a couple explanations for you not getting the desired effect..

1. You hit the vein, but then missed by having the needle go out of place after you pushed on plunger. Was there any pain or a "bubble" forming underneath your skin?

2. The bag sucks, but be, very, very wary of this one.. you might get a full bag that doesn't do anything for you one day, and the next day you can get a full bag that will send you to the hospital.

3. Always get 1cc/100 unit syringes, needle guage/size has nothing to do with how high you get, only difference is one puts bigger holes in your arms than others, and makes track marks look much more noticeable. I tend to refer to anything 29g and under as "hole punchers". One could say longer needles can help hit the veins buried deep underneath your skin that aren't as clearly visible, but the deeper you go in, the more likely you are to hit an artery.

Oh... and needles can make you feel morally disgusted with yourself and make you feel dirty in the shower no matter how much you clean yourself. I guess that's sorta different for different people though.

Nah didn't hurt at all. I def did my research and it didn't sting or anything. My buddy hit the plunger for me and I didn't even know it until he was done. He was in the armed services and has experience with needles so I don't think he screwed it up. I tooted the other two bags that night and they were the same as always (mediocre). My guy has only been going to two people for me and they are both extremely consistent (unfortunately sometimes).

And I knew to get the 100 units, but the walgreens we went into were out of them, they only had the 50s. And I was kind of nervous (funny how a new thing gives you those butterflies all over again) so I didn't want to go walgreens shopping for needles. I know exactly what you are saying about needles making you feel dirty. Sniffing H wasn't any different from sniffing coke (except the aftermath haha) but shooting is a whole new can of worms. Not sure if I will try again. I just wanted to see if I could make my money go farther.

You know you can buy needles and syringes online for rather cheap, and not have to deal with anyone. That is what i have always done, and you can get all different gauges, for IV and IM if u use things that require IM. Ditto your west burbs ?, im Aurora

Ya, it was pretty rough this morning. I normally can handle the cold pretty well but the wind was blowing pretty hard this morning. Normally on weekends I like to pop some pills when I first wake up and then head out and hit some record stores but after being outside for a good 20 minutes I decided just to head home and listen to records instead. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.

haha yeah im about to go out to the bar now..but ive been noddin on and off so i might just stay in and not go for drinks...but i want a crown and coke so bad and its for a good cause..

its al il benifit thing...my friends mom is the owner of a nonprofit group called "share your soles" bacially she donates shoes to 3world countries and the misfortunate all over the world...to this benifit thing is for haiti...basically you bring a pair of gently warn shoes to donate and you get a coupon for free drink

anyone in the southwest burbs like oak lawn, palos, orland..its at a bar called the rack on 111th and SWhighway..stop up it will be a good time

hey i got few late last nite but me and my buddy noticied that they had real small lil pieces of red and black specks an it really burned the nose does anyone kno wht that was or any suggestions bout what it is

Hey Chinky, I know the feeling. There has been plenty of times when I felt like or planned on going out and then you get a really nice buzz going at home and the next thing you know your laying in bed watching tv. That's what basically happened to me last night but I did have to get up early today and stop into work and do some stuff (Can't beat overtime pay).
Today seems a little nicer out so I might head out and be a little productive today. Although I already have a nice little buzz going.

The red specs are the capsules from the dormin. The black mght be dirt haha. Blue specs are sleepinols, which are just surburbs dormin

hey i got few late last nite but me and my buddy noticied that they had real small lil pieces of red and black specks an it really burned the nose does anyone kno wht that was or any suggestions bout what it is

yeah man thats all cut..sometimes you mioght find one lil red speck but if u find more then 1 you got a lazy dealer and might wanna try a new spot next time

but whats good people..nothing better then some dope and the superbowl

I got three tonight from a new lick. My buddy is friends with the dudes and goes to the house to gamble a lot. Anyway they are a weird brown color bag, plain, with clear packing tape. Dude said he put an extra scoop in but it didn't look like he did anything special to them to me. Anyways they were huge, double the normal size. Quality wasn't great, lazy ass threw his dorms in whole, but quantity made up for it. The house is actually featured in Camrons video "I used to get it in Ohio".

I was just on one of the other forums and people were talking about "the oxycontin express" by vanguard. For those who haven't seen it (see it, it's really badass, but it will make you fiend haha) it is a documentry about rx pills in southern Florida. I actually just rewatched it and noticed that they said Floridas rx tracking system will not be live until the end of 2010. Does anyone know if you can still go down there like they do in the show?

just kickin it over here. watched some superbowl and ate good food. the American tradition, I don't watch football at all, but today feels right haha. drinking makes for a cold day to be better. I heard superbowl is bigger then fourth of July, as far as grossing dollars lol

Status
Not open for further replies.