Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
just saying that just cause someone IVs doesnt mean they will get abscess or collapsed viens or clocking out with a syringe in they arm. speaking from my knowledge of over 10 yrs of IV use none of these 3 things have ever happened to me

Those things aren't going to happen to everyone; especially people that are cautious, informed and respectful of the drug. But I do have a few buddies who have been using almost as long as you that have plenty of delightful stories about cotton fever, missing shots, etc. You may be an exception, but the things I listed do come with the territory (which goes not just for IV heroin, but all drugs that are IVed) for many individuals.

I clearly didn't say anything like "you don't know what you're missing" or "you're not really a dope fiend, just an amateur" type shit. Cuz honestly, I'm 20 years old and have been doin this shit for a fragment of time compared to some people and my experiences are still limited. But all I'm saying is that when I became and IV user rather than a tooter, I noticed real real fast the difference between good and bad dope. I think snorters are lucky and smart for not moving on to the needle habit. I wish I didn't ever. But then again a lot of snorters WILL move on to it they just don't know it yet. But all I'm saying is that I don't think people who toot it can give a rating that someone who bangs should really consider, take to heart and run with. It's just a whole different feel.

With all that said, anyone who snorted, fuck yeah. Anyone who bangs, be careful. And anyone whos doin the dope thing, have fun be safe.

Those things aren't going to happen to everyone; especially people that are cautious, informed and respectful of the drug. But I do have a few buddies who have been using almost as long as you that have plenty of delightful stories about cotton fever, missing shots, etc. You may be an exception, but the things I listed do come with the territory (which goes not just for IV heroin, but all drugs that are IVed) for many individuals.

i will totaly agree with you that there qare plenty ppl out there that dont practice proper technique and do end up with horror stories. i have friends like yours with what i call idiot moves, like using rain water to prep a shot with

Bottom line- The fastest way to deliver the largest amount of ANYTHING is to hit with it. There is no comparison. Which sucks because once you've experienced a true rush/call, any other method seems like a "waste". And the bar for what is "acceptable" risk/danger instantly drops. Even practicing the safest, sterile methods, and increasing your knowledge of dope, anatomy, and the vascular and nervous systems are like wearing a bulletproof vest to a gunfight-you need some luck too... But wtf? I ain't stoppin, just saying if you haven't started, don't.
My experience has been primarily with tar. Had a bit of powder in another state but in general wasn't too thrilled about it. I DID get a couple bags of fire that rocked, but like, 2 out of 200. Which led me to believe my source was stepping on it like crazy and just missed a couple. I was also in a cow-town removed from any major city so I'm sure it went through more hands. Anyway, I'd always heard such good stories about powder and was pretty stoked to try it out. Hopefully Chicago changes my mind. Ha ha!

How much do you think this new-found crack down on white users has to do with the Redeye running a big article about the resurgence in popularity of open air heroin markets on the west side? The article was in the Feb. 24th issue. If I remember correctly they were straight up throwing out names of intersections in the paper.

The woman who wrote the article lives in Springfield. All she diid was look at a few internet sources that we all know about here, like the "Everyblock" site. Based on arrest records, she decided a few blocks of the one street she names must be an open air drug market. [edit] Just the kind of spot a someone reading "redeye" on the Metra would think is great info. The article's in that rag are just filler between the ad's. Other than mentioning an obvious area, no corners were "thrown out."

Last edited by a moderator:
And I can't imagine liking H anymore than I already do. ;)

I really don't see the point of people on these forums saying "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING BLAH BLAH." I'm not an amateur to this drug and if you ask anybody who has had an IV habit for more than a couple years, they will tell you choosing not to shoot is the smartest decision you can make.

Heroin is a potent thing, and although banging is undoubtably 10x as intense as snorting, you can still get sufficiently fucked without collapsing your veins, worrying about abscess, and clocking out with a needle in your arm.

As far as that article goes, I will respect the mod and not post any link. But, it is extremely easy to find on the internet, especially since I gave ya'll the date of publication.

I never said you don't know what your missing or that your an amateur, all I said was I always take the opinions and rating systems of dope sniffers with a grain of salt because shooting dope and sniffing dope is a completely different game. And trust me man, your preaching to the choir here, if theres anyone whose completely fucked up their life from IV use and would suggest others don't go down that route it would be me. I would never wish even on my worst enemy some of the shit I have gone through because of the needle. But like everyone on here including me will tell you, as much as the spike has fucked our lives up, that rush keeps us coming back for more, time and time again lol But yeah, I never said it was a good decision or anything.

Word, I also disregard any ratings of dope based on a sniffers' opinions...even more so when these morons rate half of the dope they get with a 7+ rating. 7-8s (bags) would be rare enough as it is, if you're considering a 4-5 to be an average bag and a 6-7 to be fire.

ALOT OF THE FIRST FEW SECTIONS IS NOT SPECIFIC TO CHICAGO BUT MY TAKE ON IN GENERAL THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WAYS IF INGESTING DOPE FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, THOSE OF FREINDS, AND WHAT I HAVE HEARD THIRD HAND.....

FIRST OFF AN APPOLOGY TO EVERYONE TO BARE THROPUGH MY SOMETIMES POINT LESS BULLSHIT SO I AM GOING TO COLOR CODE VERYTHING DFROM OW ON

Sorry I keep nodding out. TYhat is one reason why my texts are so long and rambly ...HERE ARE SINE MORE: 1. forget what i said so far 2. I just ramble case it is a personality trate to the point of being a personality FLAW 3. I often feel cause much such as gestures, facial features, vocal tonealty and such nonverbal and in personal only subtlties of communicartions which make us humans ARE PAINFULY ABSENT IN ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS 4. have damaged my inner monologue therefor my thoughts flow too freely both verbally and written etc

As for this battle of ROA:

SmOKiNG: I thinK smoking least effective ude of Chicago powder though I heard the same shit you guys did with the caffeine being added and thought it was bullshit and fumbled through it with normal heroin NO.4 to the effect of wasting A LOT until I gave in and had this 50 something year old dude cut powder caffine into about a gram of my dope. Sure enough it tasted weird but ACTUALLY WORKED. I believe that the main thing it did was lower the combustion temperature of the dope like mentioned earlier in this tread. Relly good rush but only for lioke 15-20 minutes. Hurts your lungs after few sessions and it isnt called "CHASING" the dragon for nothing...BLACK TAR OPIUM IS MUCH BETTER CHOICE OFR THIS ROA. Much cleaner high and "opium dreams" are so fucking awesome!..its almost like your subconcious writing a story for and if you write it down within first hour of being up you remmeber SO MANY lucid vivid details. AND YES Chicago does a decent flow of black tar opium abut 4-6 mnths a year if yu knw the right hook ups. A few years ago I lost my main hook up who was through a friend to this gay dude but the gay dude got in this crazy drama and ODed on heroin and meth the day after they broke up so he quit ALL DRUGS and we have never found a steady source since then BUT a few friends know some third hand but in the time we had the lack of supply most of us got HEAVY into smack.
ALSO HAVE BENEDRYL OR OTHER ANTI HISTAMINES AROUND FOR SURE CAUSE THE ITCHNESS IS OFTEN OFF THE CHARTS AND WITHOUT ANTI ISTAMNES OFTENS OVER PWERS THE HIGH AND NOT SURE WHAT SUT IT WAS BUT FEW MONTHS AGO SMOKED DOPE FOR THE LAST TIME, PROBALLY EVER, AND MY FACE BOKE OUTIN ACNE LIKE DITS I GOT REALLY FLUSHED AND PALE AND WAS PURONG SWEAT FRO HOURS EVEN AFTER HIGH WAS GONE ABD ALL STARTED WITHIN MINUTES OF SSMOKING. TOOK 3 BENEDRYL 30 MINUTES IN AND HELKPED ALOT BUT WAS TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. I THOUGHT FOR SURE WAS GOING TO HAVE TO BE HOSPITALIZED BUT SOMEHOW PASSED OUT AT HOME AFTER TAKING 4 TYLONEL PMS..
SNIFFING: This is my main way of ingestion. I honestly have come to perfer it even over shooting. I actually like the taste of mot D.Especailly a properly mixed speedball... (WAHTEVER BLAH BLAH NOT SPEED BALL IF NOT SHOT but thats what most people call it anyways so unless someone has better name sniffed coke mixed 40/60% with dope being dominant will be refered to as speed balls here). Also you can gauge how much you are doing and easier to suppliment properly in my opinon. plus no need for paraphealia. more low key. get it in your system faster cause only have t sto tooter in bag orsniff off cd case or galss and can be done within a black of leaving the spot if you are sick. Plus if you only shoot some spots wont serve you if you dont sniff one in front of them but i always demand that one for free "if you want me to waste one right now thats fine but i sure am not paying for it"; or "most are for ther people so as long as you provide it." or "i normally bang so this would be a waste so as long as you pay" on the last one have to say uyou bang on your dick or legs or feet though if you don have tracks.
SHOOTING: Been shooting on and off for 3 1/2 years. there is NOTHING ( and I mean NOTHING NOTHING>> Nothing at all that compares to that fucking rush. If you like to nod tis IS the way to go. I had a hard core phobia of needles lie couldnt handle it even when the doctor did it. then about 5 years ago i go the balls to try banging coke while all xanaxed out and had some needles lying around that this girl had stole from a dr. office for us to try shooting dope. didnt even know how to do it right and even cooked the coke in a spoon with a candle as flame and sucked it through a cotton and banged it without drawing back to check blood in register cause didnt know. It was great but scary. then year and a half later in 2006 i had a girl (best friend) who was shooting 3-5 times a day) hit me ith a bag of smack. I loved it so much i switch cmpletly to shooting fdrom sniffing within 3 week period. I could still get "off", satisfied high, with sniffing but as said many tiomes here it lacks that rush with shooting. But after a few months i was waking up su0per sick and were both doing odd jobs and she would pan handles....she was living in my car fo the fee of supplying me with a minuim of (2) 3-4 bag shots a day plus hitting me with that cause I still to this day take 10-20 tries even when my viens are all good tied off for ample time in a warm room with a fresh needle and even not having smoked or anything (smoking occasionally makes my veins "roll" as in move away while i or friend tries to hit me and alchol makes me sloppy and unsteady and stims, except coke, make me so jitter it is hard to hit anything). Anyways I got up to 3 minuim shots a day min 3 bags in morning and ame with afternoon shoot but either was 4 bags if possible and my night time was always 2-5 depending hoow i did with odd jobs and her hustling ( i think she was prostituting cause NO ONEEE can gurantee $160 plus every day pan handling cause the most any of those spots we went to three times a way did was 11 on the jab and we had to pay for gas plus every day a day pass plus our food and we would smoke which was half paid for by me selling SOME and we were shrooming at least 3 times a month which was trange when living in a car. i would still occasionally sniff but thought of it as a waste which i always said i never would. then I go arrested on a friday eary afternn with 2 bags, after coping them fr friedn in excahnge fr 2 free ones which for some reason i snorted and was thinking " i ruined sniffing forever for mysef" when they did almost nothing, but was out on house arrest by MONDAY after a weekend in lock up and county with an abcess poping open in the "bull pens" waiting to go to division 2 which was the dorms in cook county but I canrt stand a bunch of loud ignorant wiggers, ghetto blacks, non english speaking exican gang bangers and random habibs nad strange creepy yet girly looking asain guys who were creepily silent until anuything intelegent was brought up which is rare in there considering most of the assholes were yelling about a basket ball game 6 or 7 hours later "DETROIT!!! DETRIOT" causing those who lost bets to go crazy and threaten them and a dorm room full of loud pubic mastaerbation and farting. thanks to the court system it took 4 months to get a year sentence which you are suppose to serve 61 days but i spent 3 months instead thus adding to over 7 mnths locked up during which time i only sniffed dope five times. those times were crazy movie style cause i had to stay with my parents on house arrest cause needed land line, cell phone boxes were almost all fucked up in 2006, so i would lower a bag out my window with the money iun it and a friend wouldput h in it for me. He only asked for a few free ones and each time i was buying 5-10 to do in a one or two day binge. bUt did dope a few times in first 4 months out of prison before starting up again. about the end of my parole (a year after prison) i was candy flipping hard and my buddy shoot me up with 3 bag shot right after the acid peek, 4 good hits and during a 3 roll peak. WAS VERy DUMB AND DEF MORE SO LUCKY AS SHIT!!!! first time i had shot in well over a year AND SHOT 3 GOOD BAGS WHEN I WAS CHIPPING. hadnt even done any dope in a week and a half. Soon after that i fell off hard and was doing 1 and half to 3 jabs a day..to support it burned through my bak account was working 65-80 hours a week at a $9 an hour job, but ALOT iwth that Over time plus found a bunch of suburb customers to double charge. then after a few months of this intesne shit I started doing coke reg again to do less dope and do speed balls ehich cut me down to about a jab a day for awhile but quickly just added a .5-1.0 gram aday habbit coke again. thre raves helped for a while but was physically addicted by then so even though rolling and tripping especailly with great music loighting while meeting new "beatiful" (hot girls and wonderful overall peeps) people was theraputic i had to go to the dope spot and coke man before each rave. then once i started shooting again had to do a few in a shot before and afgter each rave so i became closer to dude and his girl who were the only other smack ravers i knew who shot plus would bring a jab and forty yeah with me to rave to do speed balls the whole time but would have to time the coke in a way so it wouldnt fuck up the rolls (yeah it feels great when you are peaking on X and do a .7 line of coke flor about 20 minutes cause you feel them both at once for that short durationwhich is epic as fuck especailly on heroin acid and nitris then the roll just becomes a stimulant after that without its signature beauty. Sniffing ebeame less and less valid but still had a touch tat shooting didnt. I needed that rush of shooting even though i had a hard time doing it unless i took a few xanax bars. the worst p[art is i became so addicted to xanax just to help me shoot heroin that i needed 6-10 mg every fucking day or i would be literally shaking and puking bile sweating and in pain to the point that it made any opiate withdrawl look like a small flu. I quickly got a needle fixationa nd would shot coke and even k for the sake of shooting. IOnly shit speed balls like 30 times, IN MY WHOLE LIFE, though did them almost daily...YEAH YEAH YEAH..THE PURISTS ARE GOING TO SAY "NOT A SPEED BALL IF NOT SHOT" BUT TO NYONE THAT WAS GOPING TO CALL ME OUT PLEASE JUIST LET ME KNOW WHAT IT IS CALLED WHEN YOU SNIFF A LINE OF HEROIN MIXED WITH SMACK N THE SAME LINe????? When we had no dope i would even have a friend shoot me up with 40-50 mg of methadone through a really weird technique that i will not share on a harm reduction site cause might give someone an idea and it is really BAD IDEA especailly way we aere doing it (called it "ghetto hospital" and girl was my "dirty ghetto nurse" and no it WAS NOT in any way sexual ir involving sex organs of any party, though know dude who mainly shots in his small cock cause says only place left with veins.) then i didnt see that girl as much and slowly ettled to occasionally shooting and even tried methadone for 2 weeks with VERY LITTLE dope trying to tapper BUT the withdrawl for the methadone took 3 weeks and was o much worse then dope withdrawl that i had to sniff a shit load every fucking DUDE just to feel ok and i refuse to do drugs just for mataiance so i would alwys find SOME WAY tio get at least a buzz if not full out high. After 2 months of not shooting ran into an old friend and got him a job at my grandmas place were i worked. I got back up to shotting only once or twice a day but 3-5 bag shots. one friday iu was going to get paid $500, had ten strip acid and 20 rolls paid for to pick up after work to go to rave both friday and sat plus there was after p[arty from 5am- 2 pm and had plans to go get geeked and drink at friends house and have meelow few hours before eating some shrroms and go bar hoping down town on way to pregame at this house party with jungle juice and k before next rave. But it was TOO GOOD TO WORK OUT. that morning the drugs were nt helping my depression so i got crazy. Did 4 bag shot with metahdone as water to cook it in. Then i forgot i had taken 2 xanax bars and had only been doing 1 day tops so i took one and half more. We got stopped by the forest perserve cops for running a stop sign and i swallow my last 3 bags but i am already out of my mind. For some reason we wanted more dope so i used my grandmas debit card to take out an extra $100 and went back to ghetto. bought a 7 pack dope for price of 5. i wanted to get some dro so we went a few blocks south to by hospital and got a dub of dank and a dime of reg. Plus they were selling rols for half the price at raves and figured would give one a fair shot. Then my buddy asked if i would buy him a few pills for driving me around so much SO BACK TOP THE PILL SPOT AGIAN, third time in 24 hours. spent rest of my cash there and gave him most of what pills we got. i took half a nother bar and 2 soma. then we smoke a joint that a rolled like shit half passed out and i was deanding him to shooot me up again so did a nother 3 bag shot. gave him 2 more bags on loan cause i was set. this point it was about 1130 am and was just going to work to drop off some parer work and pick up check and he was going for his last check cause he had just quit 2 weeks before. my x, 2 bags, and .5 weed was oin my work bag in a 90 holder zip up leahter cd case, one of 3, behind the cds, which was buried in bag by clothes and bpooks and pens and parers and folers andrandom junk, so MAJOR EFFORT TO FIND And my jacket was on top of it all. BUT I WAS POASSING OUT AND COULDNT GO IN TO GET THE CHECK IN THIS RECKED OF SHAPE SO TOLD DUDE TO FUCKING LET ME TAKE A NAP AND WAKE ME UP WHEN AT BURGER KING A BALCK AWAY FROM WORK CAUSE WAS GOING TO FEAST TO BECOME HALFWAY COHERENT THOUGH STILL NOTICABLE ON DRUGS...ANYWAYS WE GET TO THE BK AND HE DOES ANOTHER SHOT , NOT ONLY DOESNT WAKE ME BUT DOESNT WARN ME THERE IS A BLOODY TIPPED NEEDLE IN MY LAP...SO HE PASSES OUT AND WE AWAKE UP DUE TO SOME "CONCERNED CITZENS" CALL FOR OUR SAFETY LEADING TO US ALL GETTING ARRESTED FOR BRANDON: 32 KLONOPIN, 4 XANAX BARS , PARPHENAILIA FOR NEEDLE CAUSE HE FORGOT HIS NEEDLE CARD AT HOME OTHER DUDE: WEED, PARPHENALIA ME: PARAPHENIALIA CASUE LOST MY CARD, 2 BAGS SMACK THE OK ONES, X ONE PILL WHICH NEVER TRIED BUT TESTED FOR MDMA ONLY AND MEDIUM STRENGTH, AND HALF A GRAM OF SOME AWESOME DANK. WAS SO FUCKED UP THAT WASNT EVEN COHERENT UNTIL LATE SATURDAY IBN MY ONE MAN CELL AT LOCKUP. EVEN THE QUESTIONING WAS A BLUR AND THEY WAITED 24 HOURS CAUSE WE WERE "WAY TOO INTOXICATED" T TAKE OUTR STATEMENTS LEGALLY BUT I WAS THE ONLY SMART ONE WHO REFUSED TO SPEAK HAVING BEEN THROUGH IT 5 TIME PROIR AND THIS BEING MY MOST RECENT DECENT INTO HELL!!!!!!!!
YOU WOULD THINK AFTER 3 WEEKS JAIL, 5 AND HALF MONTHS HOUSE ARREST FOLLOWED BY 15 MONTH SENTENCE (SERVE 61 DAYS IN PRISON TIME SO JAIL TIME ALL "DEAD TIME" USELESS) AND NOW ALMOST OVER PAROLE THAT I WOULD BE DONE WITH NEEDLES. SEMI CORRECT CAUSE I HAVE NOT GOTTEN BACK INTO SHOOTING HEAVILY BUT HAVE DONE IT PROBALLY ABOUT 20 TIMES (DIFFERENT NIGHTS USUALLY INVOLVING 3 OR MORE SHOTS) SINCE OUT IN LAST 10 MONTHS. THE FIRST ONE BEING ON THE SAT AFTER RELEASE WHICH WAS ON A TUES AND FIRST NIGHT PARTYING WENT TO THAT GIRL I HAVE A TROUBLED PAST WITH AND PARTIED WAT HER APARTMENT . THROUGH OUT MIGHT SMOKED 8TH DANK 1/2 OUNCE REGSA ND HAD HER SHOOT ME UP 3 BAGS OF BOTTOM LINE BRAND NAME DOPE BETWEEN FIVE OR SIX SHOTS. It was such a excelent releif after almost a year but salso next day i felt it bpretty bad , not sick but not healthy, plus the marks ALWAYS SHOW BAD ON ME NOW. Usually keep ome works around in case tempted and in late nov had 3 bags left of some good shit and wanted to test how good it "really" was cause anyone that has shot knows that that method is more accurate gauge of true purity and quality and sell subjective then sniffing rating. Seriously took over 20 tries and by the time done the need was so dull it was tearing the skin but didnt want to waste a great dub of FLAME!! so finally hit it even though missed about a fifth of it into my skin at the end as i lost the shot, sucked and hurt. covered in blood with a grin on my face as i nodded in the bathroom. came too kneeling on the floor shoe lace in hand from tie off, blood covered arms and floor with needle layibng in small pool of it, eyes pinned anbd feeling great but with the realization I CAN NO LONGER SHOOT UBLESS SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT AND EVEN THEN GOING BACK TO MY ORIGINAL DECREE that "should never make new holes to ingest chemicals unless absolutely necesary or at least well worth it which after seeing how much damage for 4-6 hours of bliss. plus whn i do it ocasionally i love that rush but still have to toot to suppliment after the first 90 minutes or sowhereas with sniffing the best par is 45 minutes through 180 minutes often more like 150 but sometimes the full four hours then come down but that sually is with few session build up fo the final one to last that long.
after all thatbanging VERY lttile scars...very few track marks........one acess mark....veins are NOT as noticable in my forearms cause they "sank" from over use (often got the point within 2 to 3 weeks that i wpould have to move onto the hands ubtik they were the amin entry point then back to arms and so on) ...... almost no one can even tell i shoot up

THIS HERE FOR IMNSPOIRATION OF OTHERS TO TRY TO GET UNPHYSICALLY HOOKED AND THEN DECIDE FROM THERE WHETHER TO USE OR NOT BUT MAKE SURE TO AVOID THE 3 DAYS IN A ROW TRAP. AND IF YOUA RE DOING 2 THEN SKIP A DAY THEN 2 THEN SKIP YOU ARE REALLY REALLY PUSING IT AND IT MAY BECOME PHYSICAL WITHOUT WARNING..THAT SAID SOME PEOPLE DIO IT FOR MONTHS 2 TIMES A DAY AND NEVER GET ADDICTED LIKE MOST OF US AND I WAS UCKY IKE THAT FOR FIRST 6-7 MONTHS THEN WAM. SO LOOK OUT AND KEEP LOOKING OUT FOR ONE AN ANOTHER
on tues or wes (3/11/10) next week i am going to do a detox at my friends house for 3 (72 hours) - 5 days (120 hours). I have three "baby sitters" 2 without jobs, one of which has a suspended license and other hates driving plus his car is FUCKED UP!!!!!.... MANG (man in "honkey" ebonics, honkbonics , with the funky junky chronic, and one that goes to highschool but only works part time. THEY ALL REALLY CARE ABOUT ME AND WANT TO HELP. They recently quit and REALLy dont want to be hooked again. the girl never was and only done h like 5 times in her life and once was speed balls but she is the nicest most compationate one of them all.
QUIT BENZOS IN LATE JULY AFTER KIND OF HOOKING UP WITH A FRIEND WHO WERE NEVER EMEANT TO BE TOGETHER LIKE THAT AND IT CAUSE A LOT OF ISSUES AND ALMST ENDED OUR FRIEND SHIP...
But going to try to get 5 bars and have them hold on to them and give them to me like a doctor would. plus make me stay while on those benzos to make sure dont ruin the whole mission..only excursions for necesities food and supplies whch ALL SHOULD BE THERE.
NEED: drugs to be held and administered by my care takeers except for the regsweed, least quad regs, least g dank, least 5 2 mg xanax bars,if possible also muscle relaxers, valium and maybe even little coke if $, x if at all possible, boomers for mear end to distractne hard core from temptaton
food: bananas, apples, granoka bars, oatmeal, plain ceral (cookie crisp)
, easy mac, noodles, pasta, bread, crackers, bland chips
occupy time: NEW books to read, movies, seasons of shows havent seen, internt, tv, music, write stories, write music, socialize, phiosophy, meditate, work, SEARCH FOR WORK IN PARER ETC
I know wont be out of the shit creek for week but will be mainly sore tired and mental from day 4- 7 which is why those first 3 so cruciaial and they really are ehling me with that

LUCKY TO HAVE THIS OPPROPTUNITY CAUSE I HAVE DONE SO MUCH OF SO MANY THINGS THAT PEOPLE THINK I MAKE IT UP TO GET ATTENTION OR TO GET PITY OR TO GET A MEDAL OR SOMTHING. I HAVE NO BENEFIT WHAT SO EVER BY LYIONG TO SAY I AM WORSE THEN ANYONE ELSE WITH ANUY SUBSTANCE. PEOPLE THAT THINK I WOULD EVEN DO THAT MAKE ME QUESTION IF THEY WOULD CAUSUALLY DO SUCH A THING (AS LIE OUT THIER ASS TO GET NOTICED) CAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD THAT BE IN THE TIP OF YOUR TOUNGE OR LINGERING IN YOUR MIND UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD CONSIDER ACCEPTABLE TO DO OR AT LEAST KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE AND/OR WOULD PULL SOMEHTING THAT LAME AND GAY.
HONESTLY I HAve burned a decent amount of bridges over the years (11 years drugs and 7 for heroin, almost 5 very heavy during which a meth addiction came and went simotaneously to my dope and ocke addictions [meaning it was a terrible day unless had .25 grams meth, 5-7 sawbucks, 1-7 grams of coke, gram of good weed or eighth of regs or quad to half of schwag, about 8-14 shots worth of liquer and a benzo to get a few hours of "rest" plus i was shrooming 1-3 times a week and dosing on acid 2-4 times a month and sparadically eating some of the RCS <snip dont incriminate yourself>} This was all late 2003- mid 2004 AND NOT SOMETHING I AM PROUD OF though I had alot of fun about 90% of the timeuntil my inheratanceran out, my job cut hours, and my businesses ran into hard times with supply of the RCs being cut off do to that emergancy scheduleing and then the cid dried up quddenly and the shroom quality went down turning me more into meth (until month and a half later when the lab blew up giving dude third degree burns over 95% if body, sending him to prison on a 20 year sentence) and my now year old dope habit spiraled OUT of control def well over a jab a day especailly when i had all the suburban kids double plus 20 per trip per person ad going 3 times a day plus working fuill time and mooching off family.
BUT THROUGH ALL OF THIS I HAVE MAINTTAIN SOME DIGNITY AND RESPECT OF MY FRIENDS. THERE ARE LINES WHICH I NEVER CROSSED AND NEVER WILL. THE BIG ONE ( AND HAVE SEEN, NOT WATCHED THE ACTS A FEW "STRRAGHT" , NOT ANY MORE, FRIENDS GO AS FAR AS BLOW OLD CRIPPLE DUDES AND GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY ONE WHILE DUDE FUCKED HIS GIRL :I NEVER DID ANYTHING REMOTELY GAY FOR DRUGS (OR EVEN SEXUAL WHAT SO EVER). NEVER STOLE FROM MY FRIENDS (ONCE FROM MY FAMILY BUT HAVE REPELCAED IT AND THE ONLY TIME IT TOOK ,LONG TO REPLACE WAS CAUSE I GOT POPPED FOR POSESSION SHORTLY AFTER. CERTAIN THINGS OF MINE I WILL NOT SELL. I NEVER HAVE WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO GIVE SOEMONE A DRUG WITH THE INTENTION OF MAKING THEM DO ANYTHING SEXUAL AGAINST THEIR MEANS, HAVE BRIBED PEOPLE WITH DRUGS TO DO FAVORS BUT NOTHING SEXUAL. HAVE LIVED IN A CAR BUT NEVER ON THE STREET OVER DRUGS. NEVER DIRECTLY LOST A JOB DUE TO MY UE ONLY TO THE FACT THAT HAD GOTTEN ARRESTED AND COULDNT WORK DUE TO A $100,000 d BOND (MENAING HAVING TO PUT UP $10,000 TO WALK) FOR 2 CLASS 4 FELONIES, ONE PILL X AND TWO DIMES OF H, ONE CLASS A MISADMENOR, NEEDLE, CLASS C MASDAMEANOR, OSSESION OF .5 GRAM WEED ALL WITH 5 PRIOR ARRESTS ALL FOR POSSESION TOTALLING AT 10 PRIOR CONVISTIONS ALL FOR DRUG POSSESION AND PARFENALIA ONLY.

Mostly a sniffer
would say most dope out there is a 4-5 or less
probally generally 3-4 lately
the dub spot been about 7 but we are getting charged almost double per amount and 12 people who have done it in the lst week 2 are shooters and one said 7.5 and other said 7
i said 6-7
but you guys are ight about most sniffers being retarded on rating cause 4 dudes said a 9 even after sahowing them the stamp guidleines on the other forum on this site.
Lowest they ever are is 5.5-6

the blue bags would bb a solid 4 and occasionally a 5

most spots right now are pumping out in the 2.5-4 range (average 3) but i am really picky now adays really harsh on ratings and really spoiled by few raw hook ups who have come and gone
and i have gotten really lucky a few times recently cause i had 2 (one mine and one my good friends) bags out of 15 (only 4 were mine and still have 1 dub left) where there were alot of chunks of very very raw dope not even smashed and "mixed" (pourly mixed cause could pull them out) into the bags and if the whole bag was this shit it would be a solid 8.5-9 all the way but with the amount in there would those 2 wopuld probally be an 8

Smoking Chicago dope hurts your lungs because its heavily stepped on. New Jersey/Philly junk smokes a lot cleaner (less black stuff left on your foil after its burnt. Less than smoking OC). Of course smoking is the least effective and most wasteful ROA. It is also the safest. Its quite difficult to OD from chasing and if your stuff is cut with something funny, you can taste it right away. I've never been a fan of sticking a random white powder up my nose, let alone my veins. Too much of a toss of the dice IMHO. I'll gladly pay for the extra bag to account for the waste just to be safe. Just my 2 cents.

Word, I also disregard any ratings of dope based on a sniffers' opinions...even more so when these morons rate half of the dope they get with a 7+ rating. 7-8s (bags) would be rare enough as it is, if you're considering a 4-5 to be an average bag and a 6-7 to be fire.

lol exactly, most sniffers really don't know how to rate their dope. Bags which are 7-8 are fire and not very common. Also I think its funny how sniffers think they are getting hooked up when they recieve like a .4-.5 in a dime bag lol. I don't know if some of these people dont notice but most of that half g they are getting in a dime bag is cut lol Like me and most of the people I know would totally avoid a spot like that, where they packing the bags full of cut to make it look fat, cuz who wants to shoot some bags which are like 95% cut, but most sniffers would consider that a hook up and a "fat bag". Like someone said earlier, I thinks its much easier for someone who shoots to be able to differentiate and tell how good dope is over someone who sniffs.

hooked up with some cat on the westside who likes to do the meet up thang.Young ass block dude, who was very professional and on time. Needless to say, copped 10 blowz for [edit] and got some of those stay high bags. At first look they seemed real short, and fairly cut. After flickin the bag and seein some powder puff out I thought these would be mad cut.

They were really small bags but they packed a mean ass punch. Lately I was bangin like 3-4 bags of my other dudes shit and those were garbage. These stay high bags were small quantity but had some really really good off white grey flaky dope in it that cooked up beautiful golden ice tea colored. Two of these bags IVed fucking knocked me on my ass. I was nodding face and waking up out of nods in places I didn't remember sitting down. [edit]

With that said I'm real pleased to have found a new guy that seems dependable and has good shit. My old dude was an middle aged guy that got too cocky for his own good, and pulled a few over on me, and took advantage of me because I gave in when I was really fiending/desparate. Too bad his product was fucking so bad it was funny towards the end. Probably 90% dormin. ugh.

Anyway, it was fucking gorgeous out today and takin a drive into the hood to get some blowz was pretty enjoyable. I'm about to bang a few more bags in a little bit, nod hard and get some sleep.

How was everyone else's day n night. How's peoples blows been? For a minute there I lost faith in this city but hopefully the month of march brings much more of this good dope. Be safe ya'll peace.

Phantom you really might wanna think about editing that post. Specifically mentioning other members on here who hooked you up has to be one the most retarded things you could ever do, and is not only a liability to yourself personally but this entire website as a whole.

I actually didn't say he hooked anything up, I just worded it poorly. Basically he's my homie who also uses. And we got shit from the same dude. that is all. Edited, my bad.

I actually didn't say he hooked anything up, I just worded it poorly. Basically he's my homie who also uses. And we got shit from the same dude. that is all. Edited, my bad.

Regardless it was quite obvious from reading what you had wrote that you met up with the formerly mentioned member and got dope from his connect, which is the same thing as sourcing. Just don't want to see you or this site in any trouble, that's all.

Regardless it was quite obvious from reading what you had wrote that you met up with the formerly mentioned member and got dope from his connect, which is the same thing as sourcing. Just don't want to see you or this site in any trouble, that's all.

understandable. However, you must've just started reading this thread because this type of talk has gone on several times, especially within the last few pages.

ya and your not supposed to say prices either, I always thought it was baffling when people keep doing it when bl obviously doesn't like it

so we going to cop some tar tomorrow or what dieselbaby? lol jk just had to say that after your last comment lol

Last edited:
Yeah Dmopz is a really cool dude I had a cool time chatting and hanging with him and I hope to hang out with him another time when the weather is nice.

I've been using the spade bags, which turned out to be a good cop the first time I was nervous buying them, but the chunks in it need to be crunched to get the best rush. Anyone else land some of those yet? I feel like some of the bags have better chunks than the others, but want another opinion to make sure its just not me. As far as rating goes, I'd give it a solid 6 for sniffing.

Does anyone have any techniques to share regarding insufflation? Angles of the straw, use of water, or any other ways to do that seem to improve it? I don't see myself with a needle in my arm anytime soon, and would like to have as much fun smelling it as I can ;o
Also, does anyone know if Flonase would affect sniffing? In a good or bad way?

Last edited:
ya and your not supposed to say prices either, I always thought it was baffling when people keep doing it when bl obviously doesn't like it

because they are sourcing fools who have no respect for this site by constantly breaking the rules and testing the limits of what can be said...but dont bother saying that too much bongo or your a "wanna be mod", who is the biggest asshole and who doesnt know what hes talking about because i dont slam my dope.

people are gonna continue to break the rules cause they seem to get away with it without consequence, except for a mod edditing the post...dont you mods realize your editing the same people posts??

the open sourcing that goes on in this thread is unbelieveable i mean this is a harm reduction site,but people use it as one big meeting place to hook up and and share dope spots...also yall should be telling people to not pick up a needle, but to most everyone if you dont slam your dope, your not cool and you dont know shit about dope...i mean the only person who i saw that says you shouldnt touch a needle is hendrix and that was on this last page and hes not even from chicago

i wish gen_e was still around b/c she wouldnt put up with it..half of these users would be banned by now for constantly breaking the rules and just for having their posts edited for then once for the same reasons...and since shes been gone i doubt anyone has even had so much as an infraction

and now let the flaming begin for me complaining or some shit...whatever you people have no respect for this site, your just using it for one reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.