Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah never heard of dope being packaged in straws the only timed I'ved head for that was people smuggling shit into cook county.

So did anybody else see the white boy pulled over in the gas station in cicero about 545ish..looked like he had a maroon suv and his hood was up when I saw him with the cuffs on..wonder if it was sombody fromhere?..prolly not but then again I wouldn't doubt it either

Last edited by a moderator:
well unta slams 5-7bags in a shot thats a seasoned vet buddy..not someone who sniffs 2bags and is nodded out

and so say what you want about me gettin taxed or whatever i've said it once and ive said it a million times..i dont care what i have to pay as long as im not coppin off the block and he meets me in safe area..ive used the same guy with the same number for over a year and not once have i called and him not come threw hes alwasy good and consistant with his product...

while your out there lookin for a new spot every week cause the dude you copped from is out or his product turned shitty...praying that you dont end up getting pulled over while im smokin blunts while coppin not worrying about it..so fuck off

and to think we had something good goin on, no shit talkin for a few days but davearch gets doped up and acts like a tough guy talkin shit

Dude where do you come off saying that I get doped up and start acting like a tough guy? all I intended to say was that the best bags,stayhigh foilies,black tapes and the spade bags are better then your over-taxed capsules. Not trying to act tough or cocky in no way at all just my opinion IME.

Im just trying to spread good usefull info for the BL community on which bags are better then others and which ones are falling off, sorry but my plan A,B, and C spots blow away your capsules not trying to rub it in your face but when you questioned me about being a seasoned vet you kind of came off like I don't know a thing or two about dope. I got 3 reliable connects all in a 3-5 mile radius from each other i just don't look for new spots whenever I hit the city. also my guys are always good like grandmas cookies so I dont risk riding around just giving any damn fool my hard earned cash that I work for (cuz i have a job unlike you chinkerZ).

You should really stop acting so superior to evreybody like you own this thread and your opinion is always golden compared to others, I bet if you copped some raw or best bags or stay high's with me you would have to admit it shits on those capsules. Alot of people in this thread could really care less about your opinion, I know mad people on this forum who have told me that the dope I've gotten them is grade fuckin A or way better then what there used too.

Sorry if i came off like an asshole it really wasn't intended and your comment about me acting like a tough guy when im doped up really was not appreciated. If you have anything further to say to me take it to PM, don't clog up this thread with your rebuttle and I will make sure not to respond back to your PM if you send me one. O and chinky id have to rate your capsules like a 4.2 (for sniffers) but you seriously need 3 of them to equal 1 stay high foil in strength, but there not bad for the cheap price incase anybodys hurtin for cash a nick will atleast get you feeling alright.

Enough with this ish though lets lets get back on topic brah.

Phantom2- Did your spade bags have clear packing tape surrounding the whole bag (back and front and tip of the seal of the bag) making it impossible to open unless you had a razor blade or oxydations teeth of steel? And what bags have other Bl'ers been coppin? I know those black tapes are still fuckin fire along with the stay high foils, best bags and then the double taped spade bags which I would consider not as good as the other bags I just mentioned but they still kick those nick capsules to the curb.

Btw thanks ognbog and oxydation for stickin up for my ratings, and oxydation we def coppin them stay highs on thursday and ill hook a brotha up!

Last edited:
fuck dave, i wish i was still down there. hope you stay in good spirits, ima try to come back soon

to be honest, and it's not a jab at anyone or a dicksizing contest at all, but I don't really trust the opinion or rating system from anyone that just snorts their dope. I remember between like the 1-6 month mark of doing dope and only tooting it, it was almost always good to me. As long as I had like 2-4 bags I was getting high no matter if I had garbage or some fire ass shit. Yeah I could tell the difference between some fire and some not so good stuff, but I always felt decent within a couple lines of dope. Then when I started banging it, I noticed very very quickly what was good and not so good, to the point of not even getting high a lot of time cuz stuff was just garbage. It's like when you bang you automatically up your tolerance but also see and feel heroin in a totally different way. I mean I wish I could still just be a snorter but I guess I can't take it back now.

The ROA really changes the entire feel and the way I think about dope. It's crazy.

see dave you tryin to call a truce yet you talk all that bullshit....all of you who talk shit about me, are the ones that never met me so yall can fuck off..im done bickering with yall..what i meant dave is that this thread was calm for 2days til you had to open your mouth and put my name in it,thus causing this last round...thats what i meant by saying tough guy...ive said this a million times too "yall take me and what i say way too serious"...no one in here can take a joke and that is why i say half the shit i say b/c your are soo uptite

chinky i dont want you to think its "cute" that people meet up from the internet, ive spent considerable amounts of time couch surfering and hosteling around america... and many of the times all i know about these people is a message and a picture. and its not sourcing for product dude... llike "OH MAN DUDE I HOPE YOU CAN SCORE SICK DUDE OH MAN FUCK SHIT OH FUCK, LETS SET YOU UP CAUSE IM A COP"

you really DO come off as high and mighty on the internet, and im not holding a grudge cause homies tell me your a cool person. but the fact remains is you decided to hold this guy to his word and not cop off the block, but chicago (from what ive WITNESSED) is a BUYERS market, meaning the buyer has the advantage cause so many boys are selling diesel.. dave is actually doing the best possible thing he can do to find the "best" H around... hes probably gone thru 10x as many people and bags as youve ever seen. ya the caps might be good, but im sure enough that they are nicks... and double the dollars tax to meet out of the hood? sure it might be worth it for some people, like white boys who wear polos and look like they arent sposed to be anywhere out of place.

and when did i ever mention you being a cop?

but your right it is a buyers market but you where here what 5days and got harrasssd 2times by the police? while some of us have ben doing it for years with so much as a glance from a police officer..*knocks on wood*

thats why i do what i do..see yall dont know me but i got a case pending that i dont even want to risk getting pulled over and my name ran..i know im getting searched then

Last edited:
?..im not sure where this was refering to

Last edited:
i go WAY OFF on all kind of crazy tangents. BUT WAY WAY TOO MUCH bickering and fighting going on here.
Lets discus dope not rip on each others every flaw and talk shit sbout someones choices and prference.

I personally sniff most of the time. Did shot 3 times a day for year straight until i go locked up on house arrest for 4 months followed by 3 of prison. After that sniffed for 6-7 motnths followed by shooting for 4 then shot once in a while but mainly sniffing which is how i have done it for the last few years. i lie the rushb of shooting but i like the later poartof the high better from sniffing. ALSO if you are a shooter you get SO MUCH SICKER. The main reason i am not soley a shooter is kind of imbarasing...I can never hit myself..it takes 10-15 tries every time just cause I suck at it....Anyone else can hit me in on or 2 tries and i have good veins, great viens, for shooting. i totally agree when primarily shooting you have to rate it much more harschly cause the bad shit is worse and the goos hit is better but with shooting you get that unmatchable rush but from 2 hours on isnt as good as if you had sniffed it...also your 2nd igh and beyond are much more delpeted with a shooting habit whereas with sniffing you get high every time even if it is lesssened a little bit each time through out the day.

My rice spt was n hold for a few hours late morning. Which pissed me off cause i found thios oput upon getting all the way 3 miles north of the high way with 3 of us in car and would have got some free for bringing him all that business which would have totalled out at like 13 or 14 dubs if we all got our full orders plus that of the 2 people we were getting for. and had gone through him by my self an hour and half earlier for 3 dubs and had done the entire 2nd one of mine after selling one to a friend cause i "knew" i had more coming SHORTLY. BUT THEN few hours later....
their new batch as unbelievably awesome. on a forth of a bag (they are pretty fat dubs) each 2 of my friends were nodding hard and mumbling. I had dne 4 and a haf thrughut the day and have been incherent. I defintiely went to far and wish i had save of the dubs for tommorow cause been doing 2 and half top 4 and half dubs a day lately and skip 2 days a week sparatically to lessen my tolerence during which time i take a few pills (T3, vics, oxies, norcos) to BARELY get by. .

While waiting for my rice guy I called an old dealer..
Blue bags that one of the guys from the "tape spot" started his own line [edit]. Called hm and he said dont go to those guys cause i got something new. Hadnt talked to him in months cause those tapes are usually ok to trash. the blue bags were actually good saw bucks.

One friend went back to the skull bags and said thy were Ok. Ever since he pulled that shit of charging us dubs for sawbucks twice in 2 weeks most of us will never go through him again unless he pays us back the [edit] he wes us fr that bullshit. the 1st time he smke a blunt with a gram f dr and a dub f crack in it plus did 2 blows with me t make up fr ding that "dub" shit with 4 bags.

Driving around late this morning MOST of the spots I knew are gone or just werent out today for some reason. For the past few months I have been going to the rice spot with my oione main back up and 2 secondary back ups. Oh yeah and my south side hook up. BUT I have left a bunch of the other spots i used to frequent alone and not sure which non phone spots are still running.
Also this one phone number dude called me to tell me there was a pass out this afternoon but I didnt have ride within the hour time frmel. he has had good shit when i got a sample and the one time went through him. BUT he makes me nervlous with CONSTANT BLATANT texts and calls. Plus ALWAYS with deals that seem to good to be true including 15 or 16 on jabs..often 2 for 10s and all kind of buy somnething and get 2 free plus the advetising that it is good ALL THE TIME. And tried to go through him recently but he didnt want to do just 2 sawbucks and said come back with more money and said 4 would be cool then said had to be at least 6 and he woulfd give me 8 or 9. kept flip floping and acting weird so i cancelled so as not to waste ANY of our money

Last edited by a moderator:
So, hello BL'ers. I'm new to Chicago and to BL. Been following this thread for a bit and have some questions and observations, but for now just sayin what's up.

Chinky make incase you havn't noticed jokes and scarcasim don't translate well over the internet.

Ok , just a current stuff.
Yeah chinky, I might,ve see your white guy off the road n cuffs with the car hood up.
Dud looked just like Chris Farley. Bad part, is that I saw more than a few whites pulled over, it is happenin now.
I also a lot of new people at corners, where did the old guys go? The new ones have very good stuff for a sniffer. Clear bags that had me so nodin, I missed a couple day of work. Easy to do, the next morning I sound like shit from the dormin, so I say I have strep or the flu.
Since new guys are not pros and very nervous, should that make us nervous? My new est guy called tonight for a review. I've never done this right, I always fuck it up, please help.
I always start with the dormin and how I miss work, then he stops listening. How about this approach? great nod off on bag, but you should mix this with X, many more repeat customers. In know that dormin is pennies to add, what else is there that's cheap. I'll buy it and bring it to them.
Anyway right now, one bag, and you are gone all night. But next nights kill me. Please, any ideas let me know, I'm in. The LE white guy focus is very, very real, stay careful .
Lastly, I want in on the BL meet up!!! how fun meeting with like minded peeps. I'm 47, so an older version is cool also, just don't discriminate against me

How much do you think this new-found crack down on white users has to do with the Redeye running a big article about the resurgence in popularity of open air heroin markets on the west side? The article was in the Feb. 24th issue. If I remember correctly they were straight up throwing out names of intersections in the paper.

How much do you think this new-found crack down on white users has to do with the Redeye running a big article about the resurgence in popularity of open air heroin markets on the west side? The article was in the Feb. 24th issue. If I remember correctly they were straight up throwing out names of intersections in the paper.

link?

if the article really does list street/intersection names and that sort of thing, i'd prefer you guys dig around for it yourselves rather than post a link in this thread.

found it, and yes it does. It's very easy to find so just look at it on your own time.

Ok , just a current stuff.
Yeah chinky, I might,ve see your white guy off the road n cuffs with the car hood up.
Dud looked just like Chris Farley. Bad part, is that I saw more than a few whites pulled over, it is happenin now.
I also a lot of new people at corners, where did the old guys go? The new ones have very good stuff for a sniffer. Clear bags that had me so nodin, I missed a couple day of work. Easy to do, the next morning I sound like shit from the dormin, so I say I have strep or the flu.
Since new guys are not pros and very nervous, should that make us nervous? My new est guy called tonight for a review. I've never done this right, I always fuck it up, please help.
I always start with the dormin and how I miss work, then he stops listening. How about this approach? great nod off on bag, but you should mix this with X, many more repeat customers. In know that dormin is pennies to add, what else is there that's cheap. I'll buy it and bring it to them.
Anyway right now, one bag, and you are gone all night. But next nights kill me. Please, any ideas let me know, I'm in. The LE white guy focus is very, very real, stay careful .
Lastly, I want in on the BL meet up!!! how fun meeting with like minded peeps. I'm 47, so an older version is cool also, just don't discriminate against me

naw this kid was more skinny and tall wasnt really fat..but the idiot had a hood on which most likely he had on when he got pulled over, (everywhite boy i see in the hood seems to have their hood up in their car)... like that isnt suspicious..the kid was already out of the hood too, goin east already in cicero and was stopped prolly by the cops that alwasy sit at that gas station on the border..there was 3 cop cars which i thought was excessive..and like i said he was driving a maroon vehicle i think a suv

i always see those cops sitting there too (im sure you all do) and always figured they where lookin for suburban white boys coming outta the hood thats why i never go home that way.. but it never bothers me driving past them on my way to the expressway

to be honest, and it's not a jab at anyone or a dicksizing contest at all, but I don't really trust the opinion or rating system from anyone that just snorts their dope. I remember between like the 1-6 month mark of doing dope and only tooting it, it was almost always good to me. As long as I had like 2-4 bags I was getting high no matter if I had garbage or some fire ass shit. Yeah I could tell the difference between some fire and some not so good stuff, but I always felt decent within a couple lines of dope. Then when I started banging it, I noticed very very quickly what was good and not so good, to the point of not even getting high a lot of time cuz stuff was just garbage. It's like when you bang you automatically up your tolerance but also see and feel heroin in a totally different way. I mean I wish I could still just be a snorter but I guess I can't take it back now.

The ROA really changes the entire feel and the way I think about dope. It's crazy.

ha, you took the words right out of my mouth. I also have a hard time trusting the opinions and rating systems of people who sniff/smoke their dope. One being that the rush you get from slamming is a very good indicator of what your working with. I couldn't imagine not getting that rush. Thats the first thing Im looking for.

ha, you took the words right out of my mouth. I also have a hard time trusting the opinions and rating systems of people who sniff/smoke their dope. One being that the rush you get from slamming is a very good indicator of what your working with. I couldn't imagine not getting that rush. Thats the first thing Im looking for.

And I can't imagine liking H anymore than I already do. ;)

I really don't see the point of people on these forums saying "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING BLAH BLAH." I'm not an amateur to this drug and if you ask anybody who has had an IV habit for more than a couple years, they will tell you choosing not to shoot is the smartest decision you can make.

Heroin is a potent thing, and although banging is undoubtably 10x as intense as snorting, you can still get sufficiently fucked without collapsing your veins, worrying about abscess, and clocking out with a needle in your arm.

As far as that article goes, I will respect the mod and not post any link. But, it is extremely easy to find on the internet, especially since I gave ya'll the date of publication.

just saying that just cause someone IVs doesnt mean they will get abscess or collapsed viens or clocking out with a syringe in they arm. speaking from my knowledge of over 10 yrs of IV use none of these 3 things have ever happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.