Chicago Heroin III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Chinky, seems like they've beat you up with all the remarks over the posts calling you an 'asshole', that you are expecting to be flamed. Just chill, that wasn't bad info that you put up. I don't know if those people realize that they f' up so much. There was a few times when I saw the word asshole come up so much that I started getting turned on and had a mind full of brown-eyes that I could be licking instead of being on the forums.

I agree with you on the above topic to an extent. I think that 'prices' and 'places should be allowed I don't think that it's illegal for it to be on forums. These forums are the law of the Russian Federation and I'm not too familiar with their legal system so I can't say for sure.

Last edited:
beat me up? naw please these people are amateur when it comes to flaming and talking shit..i mean they talk shit using the info that ive provided in this thread and its the same shit over and over..its either i dont know shit cause i dont shoot my dope or i dont know shit cause i refuse to hit the block and only use the same connect...they just talk shit anytime i say something "modlike" or when im mean and hurt someones feeling cause i came off a little disrespectful...so its just expected someone will say something then someone else will say something they think is funny cause the first person did..and so on

Last edited:
I'm down with harm management in every way. I thought I clearly stated "if you haven't, don't", and gave a (brief) illustration why it's a terrible idea for someone to start, but whatev's, I'm new here.

...also yall should be telling people to not pick up a needle, but to most everyone if you dont slam your dope, your not cool and you dont know shit about dope...i mean the only person who i saw that says you shouldnt touch a needle is hendrix and that was on this last page and hes not even from chicago

I was responding to that bit. And I'm not "flaming", just making the point that not EVERY one who uses needles has a bad attitude, no respect for others, or seeks to glorify it. It is what it is. Don't try it if you haven't, PLEASE. If you do, be safe, do research, ask questions, etc. Chicago has an AWESOME model for harm reduction around the country in "The Chicago Recovery Alliance" 2 cents

Last edited:
flaming what? reread the definition cause i dont htink you know what it means....but yeah i never noticed any of your 3 posts but thats what this thread needs more of even though no one will listen cause most in this thread already have their minds made up on the subject..just look at it, everyone in this thread seems to just glorify using the needle like your not a "real" or at leasta cool dope user unless you bang it....

illinois is all jacked up though they enable drug users by allowing them and making it too easy to purchase needles with out anthing more then an ID...but ive had this convo a million times on this site too though

"Wow, I have a place to get my 1st needle..."

flaming what? reread the definition cause i dont htink you know what it means....but yeah i never noticed any of your 3 posts but thats what this thread needs more of even though no one will listen cause most in this thread already have their minds made up on the subject..just look at it, everyone in this thread seems to just glorify using the needle like your not a "real" or at leasta cool dope user unless you bang it....

illinois is all jacked up though they enable drug users by allowing them and making it too easy to purchase needles with out anthing more then an ID...but ive had this convo a million times on this site too though

The title explains it. The only problem that I have with the needle "exchange" is that you don't have to trade frichen needles. I wonder how many 1st time injectors go to the clean-needle exchange to get their 1st needle? Thats the only problem that I have with that stupid bus. It is harm-reduction to supply them, but I think that showing them a dirty needle is more important than showing a photo-I.D.

Maybe you should re-read some of the posts in this thread yourself. I never said that you weren't a "real" or a "cool" dope user if you didn't use needles. I just said that I wouldn't trust someone who exclusively sniffs dope's ratings on said dope, that's all.

PS: Your views on syringe legality disgust me. There is nothing to gain by restricting access to them. The people that want to get them, get them. Thinking that just because they sell a 10-pack of syringes to someone in the pharmacy that this will persuade people to shoot up is ridiculous. Most people (before they decide they want to make the decision to shoot up) don't think about things like syringe legality EVER anyway...so to most people it wouldn't even occur as a thought. I know you've had this conversation before, and I've pointed it out before. I dunno, I guess it just makes you look super ignorant to me. (PS: I'm not one of your haters).

If you were really concerned about people's well-being, wouldn't you rather them use clean syringes every time, minimizing the effect on their health and disease spread (therefore actually reducing the cost to the public through taxes)? I love how it's always the people who have never picked up a syringe before who are against needle exchanges, and then you have the people who have suffered through an IV habit telling everyone how bad it is. It's not like anyone's even arguing about whether or not to promote shooting up, it's a moot point. Denying people access is ridiculous - you don't even have to provide them at a needle exchange - just let the general public buy a 10-pack at a time in the pharmacy.

The title explains it. The only problem that I have with the needle "exchange" is that you don't have to trade frichen needles. I wonder how many 1st time injectors go to the clean-needle exchange to get their 1st needle? Thats the only problem that I have with that stupid bus. It is harm-reduction to supply them, but I think that showing them a dirty needle is more important than showing a photo-I.D.

I'm not sure exactly what you meant.. but if you're saying that you have to actually "exchange" your old dirty needles in order to get new ones; in all my experience with needles exchanges, (well, i have experience with two different ones, one in chicago, and one that covered 3 big cities on I-74), you never had to actually EXCHANGE anything.. hence the name was confusing.. I remember going in my first time paranoid as hell about getting busted with the dirty rigs i had in my pockets, only to realize that there was no exchange taking place, they simply gave me 20 clean needles

Right on...the first(and only time) I went to the CRA Needle Exchange they gave me at least 200 needles and syringes, probably much more...tons of clean water/saline, 8 vials of naloxone and around 30 3cc rigs to use for the Naloxone. I never, and probably never will use any of the rigs, as they are just sitting in my closet, but you never know. Hell, the total count of rigs is probably closer to 500 than 200. Not sure why the gave me so much...but they do serve a valuable purpose.

Anyway, I'm off to rehab for a few months...check y'all later. Be safe, and smart...

Last edited:
For being such a strong proponent of harm-reduction I don't know how you could be anti needle exchange chinky??

The needle exchange at north ave & kedzie requires that you trade in your used rigs to get clean ones back, thus needle "exchange". This is not a mobile unit though. This particular exchange is also a place where you can get tested for stds and such.

Over the summer it was a great lick, they were doing surveys for people who IV drugs and that are between 18-25 yrs old. They would pay $50 and then give you 5 referrals and each person you brought in was $20 more for you. They also had a blood test survey for like $30 and same deal with the referrals. Ya over the summer that place was packed with young white dopeheads like myself haha.

Shake, how bad did it suck to read that long ass diatribe from dude man hahaha.

Ive noticed that guy will post a novel of just random thoughts, like what are you talking about??? And then his next post is totally coherent and he will have a solid point. Dude Man your a weird a weird dude, man.

chinky noones glorifying the needle. its not cool bro not at all. its just that as a needle user its hard for me to take the opinions of those who sniff it too serious. if your tolerance is low enough that you can get high off sniffing you can't tell me anything because i could spend hundreds of dollars on dope and if i sniffed it i wouldnt even catch a nod. i know ppl who sniff and i always encourage them not to pick up a needle. if they ask me to shoot them up i refuse and i tell them that once they start shooting they are opening up the flood gates and tolerance will shoot up quicker than they can imagine.

and why are you hating on needle exchanges. you've gotta understand dopeheads will get needles whether they are illegal or not. in pennsylvania needles were illegal until just a few months ago and we still got our hands on them from diabetics, and other sources. if they are illegal this drives users to reuse old needles, and to share needles, putting themselves at a much greater risk for disease. its not like just cause they are legal everyone figures lets shoot up, the ppl who use needles are going to buy needles.

Last edited:
this type of talk has gone on several times, especially within the last few pages.

and this is exactly the type of talk that is going to get this thread shut down for good. i expect better out of everyone posting here, especially the regulars.

i will have no problem closing this discussion indefinitely if people can't follow the rules. it's not like the chicago heroin threads haven't already gotten a million chances.

sorry to be a bitch about it, but this is getting to the stage where it's more trouble than it's worth. if this thread becomes more about hooking up than harm reduction it's out of scope for bluelight and will be killed off. think before you post.

im glad you said that^ ive been screamin it forever for people to just use common sense when it comes to this thread

Maybe you should re-read some of the posts in this thread yourself. I never said that you weren't a "real" or a "cool" dope user if you didn't use needles. I just said that I wouldn't trust someone who exclusively sniffs dope's ratings on said dope, that's all.

PS: Your views on syringe legality disgust me. There is nothing to gain by restricting access to them. The people that want to get them, get them. Thinking that just because they sell a 10-pack of syringes to someone in the pharmacy that this will persuade people to shoot up is ridiculous. Most people (before they decide they want to make the decision to shoot up) don't think about things like syringe legality EVER anyway...so to most people it wouldn't even occur as a thought. I know you've had this conversation before, and I've pointed it out before. I dunno, I guess it just makes you look super ignorant to me. (PS: I'm not one of your haters).

If you were really concerned about people's well-being, wouldn't you rather them use clean syringes every time, minimizing the effect on their health and disease spread (therefore actually reducing the cost to the public through taxes)? I love how it's always the people who have never picked up a syringe before who are against needle exchanges, and then you have the people who have suffered through an IV habit telling everyone how bad it is. It's not like anyone's even arguing about whether or not to promote shooting up, it's a moot point. Denying people access is ridiculous - you don't even have to provide them at a needle exchange - just let the general public buy a 10-pack at a time in the pharmacy.

For being such a strong proponent of harm-reduction I don't know how you could be anti needle exchange chinky??

The needle exchange at north ave & kedzie requires that you trade in your used rigs to get clean ones back, thus needle "exchange". This is not a mobile unit though. This particular exchange is also a place where you can get tested for stds and such.

Over the summer it was a great lick, they were doing surveys for people who IV drugs and that are between 18-25 yrs old. They would pay $50 and then give you 5 referrals and each person you brought in was $20 more for you. They also had a blood test survey for like $30 and same deal with the referrals. Ya over the summer that place was packed with young white dopeheads like myself haha.

chinky noones glorifying the needle. its not cool bro not at all. its just that as a needle user its hard for me to take the opinions of those who sniff it too serious. if your tolerance is low enough that you can get high off sniffing you can't tell me anything because i could spend hundreds of dollars on dope and if i sniffed it i wouldnt even catch a nod. i know ppl who sniff and i always encourage them not to pick up a needle. if they ask me to shoot them up i refuse and i tell them that once they start shooting they are opening up the flood gates and tolerance will shoot up quicker than they can imagine.

and why are you hating on needle exchanges. you've gotta understand dopeheads will get needles whether they are illegal or not. in pennsylvania needles were illegal until just a few months ago and we still got our hands on them from diabetics, and other sources. if they are illegal this drives users to reuse old needles, and to share needles, putting themselves at a much greater risk for disease. its not like just cause they are legal everyone figures lets shoot up, the ppl who use needles are going to buy needles.

see im not against using needles, i mean do you, imma do me, if thats what you want to do to get high, then so be it who am i to tell ypou differnt?..its just i feel an 18year old kid shouldnt be allowed to walk into the walkgreens on the corner and pick up some rigs, i understand most people who shoot their dope are gonna do it regardless, ive heard it a few times before "i always knew i was gonna shoot dope, when i had the chance"...maybe if they never had the chance to buy them, things would be differnt...

and i get the whole using a clean needle is better then a dirty one, of course, but most people would never shoot up with a dirty needle if its their first time trying it...so if they didnt have access to the clean ones maybe they wouldnt be trying it...i guess my resons are more personal for me knowing a freind who started doin the same thing with me just poppin pills back in highschool and then he started doing roids and got confortable stickin himself with a needle..he used to be 250lbs of solid muscle (well steroid musicle) and now hes 150pounds of bones and skin, and justa fiend and its sad i knew the kid forever..and he was always one to be saying id shoot dope if i could get it, i wanna know what it feels like..i heard that a million times and now hes stuck on it

hey yall.. its been a minute. My use was definitely getting stupid for a minute there. Strange with all this needle talk. I feel like with the needle, its so much easier for your use to just skyrocket out of nowhere. But i think part of it is just a needle fixation that i have developed. The whole process of shooting is a very easy thing to fall in love with. Watching that stream of blood enter the crystal clear (yay for sterifilts!) yellow/amber water in the syringe, knowing in a few moments youll be in a state of pure bliss... Yeah.

But of course shooting can get ugly too. Usually when you're doing it multiple times in a day, and start having trouble registering a vein. That gets really depressing, and makes you feel pretty low. Its funny how habits go up and down, and i still have yet to figure out if it is possible for myself to have a habit thats "under control". This past week or two it has felt that way. Last week i used on Tuesday and Thursday. One bag each day. The rest of the week i used a very minimal amount of methadone (between 8-15mg a day) to level out. But i kinda want the methadone out of my life. I mean its definitely nice to have around, but i do really love shooting dope. So earlier this week, i shot one bag, next day shot a half, and the next two days shot a quarter of a bag each day, waiting till i got home from work to use. I would feel a little bit anxious towards the end of work, just because i was halving my dosage each day, but it was very tolerable, especially since my job is very physical. But i really did look forward to getting home and lining up that shot. Strange thing was, since i had lowered my tolerance so much, a quarter of a bag iv'ed got me stoned for the whole rest of the day, and i would even wake up the next morning feeling lingering stonage. So yesterday i had to run out to get more, and decided i'd do it before work. But of course when i got home, i wanted to taste a lil bit and lined up my quarter bag shot. Left for work, but a couple blocks from home, realized i forgot something back at my apartment. Upon returning, i gave in and said fuck it, its a beautiful day out, im shooting the remaining 3/4s of the foil. And off i went to work with a smile on my face.

Sure enough when i got home, i was wanting that reward from a hard days work that i had been giving myself the whole week. So i said fuck it, and shot another whole bag, making it two on the day. And today, i shot three, one in the morning, one after work, and one in the evening. Whoops... oh well. So i slipped up a bit. Its hard not to it seems. All it takes is one moment of not giving a fuck or weakness. But at the same time, you dont have to look at it like that. Theres nothing wrong with rewarding yourself a little bit here or there, but you gotta just keep yourself in check so your usage doesnt start to spiral out of control again.

I've been thinking of taking a break, hence the lowering my tolerance to a quarter bag this week. So tomorrow is kinda make or break in a way, since the past two days have been carefree. I've got five foils of pretty damn good quality left, and the plan is, as it was before the past two days, to use them to taper down to nothing (something ive done successfully before, albeit while snorting) this week, or at the very least, to keep my habit down to that quarter or even an eighth bag shot a day. Maybe then i'd be able to take a day off completely with minimal adverse w/d symptoms. So yeah, the plan for tomorrow is to do two or three half bag shots throughout the day. One morning, one evening, and maybe one midday. So its looking like 1.5 foils tomorrow, one on sunday, 1/2 monday, etc... probably broken up into two shots a day.

I gotta say, it felt really good earlier in the week to be feeling fine off one quarter bag shot for the whole day. I mean, i've had a daily habit (not counting sporadic methadone usage/replacement the past maybe 6 weeks) back in action since Octoberish?

Anyways, thought i'd share what i've been up to and what i'm thinking about.

Hey BoulderBob.... whats going on my friend! Rehab, eh? What kind?

What up chilove? Ya I was doin a similar weaning program... I grabbed a jab for the week and I got 1 bag left. But damn quarter bag shots that actually worked?? Which bags were they? They had to be pretty good to hold you on that little an amount!

yeah, they're definitely really good. Loose foils. The guys who sell them used to sell the yellow background/ small red logo superman bags (the really fat ones) [edit] relatively close to the green tissue paper best bags. Same block where about a month ago they were selling foils in clear yellow bags that were fire. In the area [edit]

So yeah, i'd definitely get stoned off quarter bag shots of these foils, and feel it for like 8+ hours. Granted, thats obviously after i got my tolerance down quite a bit, and only one shot a day. But yeah, they have been quite flame as of late. Really these guys rarely sell shit that isnt fire. Those supermans always knocked me on my ass. Good sized jabs too! 13 if you get it off one of the runner/block boys. 14 if you get it from the guys who run the spot, and theyre usually riding around in their car.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You Chicago head are crazy with ya'll sourcing n' shit. [edit]

Just warnin' ya, I don't wanna see your thread get locked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't understand what is so difficult about a rule that states no locations more specific than city name. if it's any more specific than CHICAGO it shouldn't be posted here. the drug culture mods hammer this point home in their dope stamp thread too, so i'm going to cross-post part of their rules here for you to think over:

DO NOT POST ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOCATION OTHER THAN CITY NAME AND/OR STATE. This means: you may not post if it was the north, west, east, or south side of town. You may not post the name of the neighborhood, OR substitute the neighborhood instead of the city. (This means you cant post "Journal square, jersey city" OR "Journal Square, NJ") You may not post hints or descriptions of the area you copped in, for example do not say: "The part of the city where all the jamaican restuarants are at"; "The area of the city with the 07505 zip code"; " the 4th ward"; "the dominican section of town"; "nearby a well known liquor store" or nothing like that. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G EXCEPT THE NAME OF THE CITY/STATE IS FORBIDDEN TO POST.

this thread is now closed pending moderator review. i'll post an update in the next few days once we make a decision about how to move forward.

in the meantime, if you would like to talk about local heroin in a way that does not violate our forum guidelines please feel free to take it to the official heroin discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.