• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc chemists of the world, please translate this pdf for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words: "please do my homework for me"
The article tells you each of the steps and the reagents needed, which parts did you not understand? I doubt you'd be able to do this in your kitchen anyway :chef:

Not sure if this thread is gonna stay open for long though.

It looks like something found in amanitas N-O
Yeah ibotenic acid gets converted to muscimol in the body. It's the main reason why you were supposed to drink the shaman's pee, he would do the conversion for you.

Last edited:
The article tells you each of the steps and the reagents needed, which parts did you not understand? I doubt you'd be able to do this in your kitchen anyway :chef:

Yeah ibotenic acid gets converted to muscimol in the body. It's the main reason why you were supposed to drink the shaman's pee, he would do the conversion for you.
Reindeer pee

Potassium hydroxide and methanol yea fuck that. Sodium hydroxide and methanol is a fucking glass etchant. A gaseous glass etchant.

That's some fucked chemistry and I will have no part in it. Might see if some chem suppliers in wuhan will make it but otherwise nah that's a big nope from me.

ibotenate in the body is like microwaving ur liver

i dont speak ur language im sorry
I'm being silly or was. I wonder if I would have been diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum? Since the idea hadn't been invented yet I suspect if it had existed they would have found a place for me on it. Probably somewhere in between unpredictable impulsiveness (exuberant irrational) and reflexive questioning authority with a component of tourette's like bursts of suspiciously wondering why. I know those are not on the Spectrum yet but they will be probably within the next 5 to 10 years.

I'm going to have to close this as synthesis discussion is not allowed in this subforum.

Extract from the Other Drugs posting rules:

3) NO DISCUSSIONS OF SYNTHESIS
Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such synthesis discussion, but we aren't one of them. However instructional guides based on purification and extraction processes are permitted though will be monitored closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.