• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Chemistry, ketamine synthesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

?SyntaxError

Greenlighter
Hello,

My first post here. I hope this is allowed. I'm hoping to meet someone here who can point me in the right direction to learn chemistry. Resources, books, necessary math and physics to "get the job done" so to speak. Maybe also some guidance. Completely anonymous, dm here or maybe matrix or xmpp messaging if that's easier. I would also like to post information and procedures here for guidance.

Here is an overview of the synthesis without the toxic substances.

I really could use the help. I'm suffering from severe depression and suicidality.

Regards.

Hey there, we don't allow the discussion of synthesis here, check out the posting rules. Gonna have to close this thread.

3) NO DISCUSSIONS OF SYNTHESIS
Legal or illegal or any steps involved. There are other message boards who are willing to risk the liabilities of such synthesis discussion, but we aren't one of them. However instructional guides based on purification and extraction processes are permitted though will be monitored closely.

Welcome to Bluelight regardless though. There is a whole boatload of other topics we can discuss, so feel free to check out some of our in depth discussion forums. I'm sure you will learn something useful to you. Just double check our rules by clicking the banner at the top of the page for each forum.

If you're suffering severe depression and suicidal thoughts, you really need to seek professional help rather than asking how to synthesise drugs.

It would be totally irresponsible of us to provide this information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.