• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cheapest way to get high

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_like2iv-catnip!

Ex-Bluelighter
hi im out of weed and DESPERATE to get high im willing to try anything(except nutmeg) i have some glue, paint, dicycloverine tablets and some iboprofen pls help with any suggestions much appreciated

Wait until you get money and use what you normally use. Huffing glue makes you vegetable.
Hi puffpuffwee

I think alcohol is the cheapest way to get high, closely followed by meth and heroin. But if you use meth or heroin because you run out of weed and you want something cheap, you are an idiot. Just buy a bottle and drink.

dxm and alcohol are. both cheapest and most logical. and legal. But i wouldnt be so desparate.

I am going to close this as we are not here to inform you how to get high when you can't. I would suggest using this time to determine what is driving this feeling. For me when I get "desperate" (former heroin addict so if I'm not dying on the floor I'm not desperate for shit) I try to fill my time with constructive stuff, ideal hands and all. Also you might want to do some research before resorting to what you stated as ibuprofen has no recreational value.

PM me if you feel otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.