Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning fellow members of bluelight!
how did you guys sleep?
i woke up, i shot up 1mg of bupre. i missed a bit i think, but it's ok since i use very sterile ways of injection.
smoked a rolling tobacco. i had fallen asleep watching joe rogans podcast with edward snowden.
i wish the guy could be free.
he's a great dude.

Reactions: CFC
I'm in a lot of pain and don't want to go to the dr :|
Yes, it’s 2:58am here and I’m awake because I’m feeling significantly worse than I did just 8 hours ago. Sore throat is way worse, head is super congested and I now have a fever of 101.2. FML, I’d be better dead.

• Heart
Yes, it’s 2:58am here and I’m awake because I’m feeling significantly worse than I did just 8 hours ago. Sore throat is way worse, head is super congested and I now have a fever of 101.2. FML, I’d be better dead.
Do you have the coronavirus? get it checked quick.

@BellaJewel lovely avatar.

@mal3volent:

I don’t like being called what you described me as, and as such I’ve concluded my spell (took a few days). I don’t give one shit or another if you believe that I’m a wizard or not, but you were warned all over this pathetic “harm reduction” site. Hold on to your f****t (diseased or psychologically/emotionally disordered) hat. Your world is going to get a hell of a lot smaller.

I really would have wished you just apologized to me. JK, everything gonna fine little man (ur keystrokes are smoove fuckface).

🧙‍♂️

good morning wizard! you don't seem your usual chipper self today. what's up?

Thanks @RainbowElf
I’m thinking that I might, but it could just be the regular seasonal flu, as I have heard that is going around as well. All I know is that I feel awful and I have no energy.

Fwiw corona doesn't really seem to feel like a typical head cold for most people (ie barely any congestion or running nose etc). But whatever you've got, it sounds nasty - get better soon! <3

Thats some good shitposting guys

I didnt get home til 5am ish, only just woke up.
Pretty hungover

Who will make me a cheese sandwich
I could do with a 2 gram shot of K to the brain

#shitpostingto1000
#CHhasCovid

@mal3volent:

I don’t like being called what you described me as, and as such I’ve concluded my spell (took a few days). I don’t give one shit or another if you believe that I’m a wizard or not, but you were warned all over this pathetic “harm reduction” site. Hold on to your f****t (diseased or psychologically/emotionally disordered) hat. Your world is going to get a hell of a lot smaller.

I really would have wished you just apologized to me. JK, everything gonna fine little man (ur keystrokes are smoove fuckface).

🧙‍♂️

Real wizards have enough self-confidence to not have a meltdown when someone on an internet forum types ouchie words at them, ime

How come everyone who gets disgruntled on here starts calling into question Bluelight's harm reduction mission? Someone insulting you means that the entire history of the site and the activity of all of its non-Lounge subforums are suddenly invalid?

What’s up?!

Pretty sure wizard cast a spell on him. Summon crabs level 5, iirc. He used his meat wand

Real wizards have enough self-confidence to not have a meltdown when someone on an internet forum types ouchie words at them, ime

How come everyone who gets disgruntled on here starts calling into question Bluelight's harm reduction mission? Someone insulting you means that the entire history of the site and the activity of all of its non-Lounge subforums are suddenly invalid?

Pretty sure wizard cast a spell on him. Summon crabs level 5, iirc. He used his meat wand
Bahahahaha! Shit creek is having a hard time now that his mask has slipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.