Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is much more powerful than you will ever be.
homos have very high representation here. like 2/3 of moderators even on lounge are gay, which would mean that 1% of population got 66% of positions.
Like I said I'm sorry,not trying to make enemies.

tenor.gif

GayElf

tumblr_pecwohMeR91smiflxo7_540.gif
I'm sorry I even said anything., can we forget about it, I'm new I was wrong.

To test it out (because I've never done that before) I blocked your avatar and it worked. I just see the blue behind where your avatar otherwise was now.

Bro you got me as an ally...not on that anti-gay stuff....that shits wack....but you got me as an ally for you right to say that anti-gay shit and not get heckled for it.

With me as an ally you can afford enemies son.

Pick up your six shooter and fight!

Reactions: CFC
is there any way I can fix this? I don't want to make enemies.

Hey just to be real for a minute and drop the Lounge shenanigans, don't worry, you're fine, people here fuck with each other because it's fun. No one considers you an enemy, :) We all heckle each other in this particular subforum (the other forums at Bluelight are not like this and politeness and so forth is expected). It can take a little getting used to but people here are generally pretty fun-loving and don't mean anything serious in what they say,. Don't let it chase you away. If it's not to your liking and bothers you, we have a lot of other forums, including another social-based forum, Drug Culture.

Welcome to Bluelight. ;)

But for real, if you can't deal with seeing a picture of 2 guys kissing, that's kinda your problem. Why does it bother you so much? Are you afraid you'll catch the gay?

Hey just to be real for a minute and drop the Lounge shenanigans, don't worry, you're fine, people here fuck with each other because it's fun. No one considers you an enemy, :) We all heckle each other in this particular subforum (the other forums at Bluelight are not like this and politeness and so forth is expected). It can take a little getting used to but people here are generally pretty fun-loving and don't mean anything serious in what they say,. Don't let it chase you away. If it's not to your liking and bothers you, we have a lot of other forums, including another social-based forum, Drug Culture.

Welcome to Bluelight. ;)
i consider you as an enemy, make no mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.