Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in jail now. 8 years sentence. They wanted to get me too, but I'm free fuckers.

Could have called that one easily... well, I say that, but he could have been brilliant or fucked up, he chose the latter from the sound of things.

Could have called that one easily... well, I say that, but he could have been brilliant or fucked up, he chose the latter from the sound of things.
Well, but the thing is that I'm probably the more sketchy guy of us 2.
We were like a family.
One girl said that when she listens to me and Josh speak she could imagine that we had invented the universe.
Now it's all ruined. It's all ruined. I miss 2013-2016.

I'm going to have one more dab, think about HAPPY THOUGHTS and IGNORE EXTANT REALITY for JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER.

I'll tell you the story.
We were about 15-16 at the time.
We were dealing this RC which was AB-CHMINACA.
Well, the girl was one of our dealers and she had trouble paying her debts.
Well one night the girl called me and said that my friend, who we will call Josh from now on, who was my dealing partner was torturing our another friend in his house.
I called Josh to ask what's going on and he said that everything's perfectly fine and they're eating pizza.
Turns out they had been recording the friend yelling "in pain" and Josh using his electronic tazer to make sounds to extort the girl to pay her debts.
Well, I said to the girl that I will go check on the situation and went to Joshes house.
Well, the girl said that she is scared to come pay her debts to Josh since he's insane. I said to the girl that it's okay that she pays them to me.
When the girl came to pay her debts Josh ran out of the forest with no pants on, these Harry Potter glasses on and electronic tazer on his hand screaming "The money! The money!"
The girl started running in panic and went to some stairway. She was having panic attack there and shieeet. Breathing like dying pig.
Well, we convinced her with another friend who was with me that the treat is over and that we took Josh to home and that he's super high.
Well, this was not part of our plan but when we were walking with the girl Josh came out of somewhere with a sauna spoon full of water asking her "Do you want some water? Feeling thirsty?"
And the girl collapsed. She knocked out. She was unresponsible for a while.
Okay, I had so fun writing this story. It was so fun live.

actually LOL'ed at that - just the madness of the scenario (I don't think panic attacks are at all funny)

This is and isn't funny either - when I was around 20 we'd been tripping (shrooms I think) all night and thought we (me and mate) were well sober enough to go get some milk from the shop which opened at 6am
.......approached shop........for some reason I violently threw the door open and it smacked into a real old guy and knocked him to the floor....

.... matey and I walked into shop....looked at each other and both began howling (screaming even) with hysterical laughter (all the while being fully aware it was a serious situation)...I literally fell over laughing and continued screeching on the floor....suddenly we both stopped...matey grabbed me and we legged outta there at top speed and never went back

funny/not funny

Well, but the thing is that I'm probably the more sketchy guy of us 2.
We were like a family.
One girl said that when she listens to me and Josh speak she could imagine that we had invented the universe.
Now it's all ruined. It's all ruined. I miss 2013-2016.

Don't reminisce too much about the past. I have consistently remained as one of the most loco out of my friends, but we've all grown up in our own ways.

Don't reminisce too much about the past. I have consistently remained as one of the most loco out of my friends, but we've all grown up in our own ways.
I know, I know.
But it's just that none of old friends are intact like we used to be. People are dead. In jail. In mental wards.
I'm glad to be alive.

I know, I know.
But it's just that none of old friends are intact like we used to be. People are dead. In jail. In mental wards.
I'm glad to be alive.

I can relate, I mean I/we went way crazier than a lot of people and I should be dead. Emphasis on the "I" - I mean, getting found near some land mines after walking 50+km in a psychotic state in a third world country in one night. Then my parents and the US state dept coming around to check mortuaries and prisons and finally finding me after the most epic of drug runs... Yeah, I'm not proud, but I am glad to be alive man, trust me.

My parents were so sick of my shit at that point that they weren't going to even look for me. Thank god I had friends that said, "BK is in trouble, real trouble, he will die if you don't find him," they were right and crying on the phone. It's hard to forgive myself for that man.

I know, I know.
I'm glad to be alive.

Same. (new scenes/friends will come (and go) though) Everything changes however, always and constantly

Think quite a few on this site will have a similar feeling

(Hang on - its the Lounge - what I meant was " your 'friends' were all a figment of your imagination - Dracula Bandito's do not have 'friends')

Same. (new scenes/friends will come (and go) though) Everything changes however, always and constantly

Think quite a few on this site will have a similar feeling

(Hang on - its the Lounge - what I meant was " your 'friends' were all a figment of your imagination - Dracula Bandito's do not have 'friends')
Yeah.
I'm going to get 4x 2mg alprozelam bars. Spanish bars, but they're really good. Dealer gave me one for a test. Not some pressed shit, legit stuff from Spain.
I'll eat 2x and my woman eats 2x.

Yeah.
I'm going to get 4x 2mg alprozelam bars. Spanish bars, but they're really good. Dealer gave me one for a test. Not some pressed shit, legit stuff from Spain.

Never really got the appeal of Alp as a recreational...

Yeah.

I'd be out for 12 hours on an actual 4mg dose of actual alprazolam

just a x thread reference - ya-ba is literally all over Thailand - Bangkok is pretty much fuelled by it

anyway I can smell that dinner is cooked...

just a x thread reference - ya-ba is literally all over Thailand - Bangkok is pretty much fuelled by it

Yaba is so fucking dirty. I have done it, but it is so gross. Makes you a base human.

Yaba comes from Myanmar, there's documentaries about it on Netflix.
Yeah, I have barely no tolerance too but I do huge doses when I do. Let's see how this works, it's starting to kick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.