Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a good day. I lawyered up and might take my landlord to court to get some compensation. Stupid fuck thought he could beat me.

8wNa.gif
6os.gif

I want to take every inch of captain's tool

fify

Date went GREAT! I wasn’t a slut and left him wanting more, surprised I managed this as he was fine as fuck! Alas, it’s a good Monday! Yeooooo!

Awesome! Hope something good comes from it. :)

I'm humiliated as all fuck.
There's a certain grim refusal to kill myself.
I want to see how much worse it can get.

Sorry hun, just know that only you can allow yourself to feel humiliated. Shitty people will try to control you and make you feel certain ways because that control makes them feel more powerful than the wretched cretins they really are, but you do not have to give them that power over you. ❤

EVERYBODY STOP

THIS

YESSSSS

OMG

I'M MAKING THESE WEDNESDAY TO ACCOMPANY MY FULL SPREAD BREAKFAST

I AM SO EXCITED

Paula Deen’s sweet potato biscuits are delicious as a side dish or slathered with honey butter for breakfast.

sweet potato biscuits
Tested & Perfected Recipes

At about four o’clock on Thanksgiving day, when I was knee-deep in cooking, I realized that I had forgotten to buy bread to serve with dinner. It was too late to send my husband to the store, so as soon as my sister walked through the door I handed her a stack of cookbooks and said, “Find an easy biscuit recipe.” Wisely, she settled on these Fluffy Sweet Potato Biscuits from Paula Deen’s Southern Cooking Bible. They were such a hit, my family asked me to make them again for breakfast the next day. I did, and we slathered them with honey butter, which made them even better.

WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE SWEET POTATO BISCUITS

HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATO BISCUITS

To begin, boil the sweet potatoes until very soft.

Drain, then mash them with the milk until smooth, and set aside.

Next, combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in the bowl of a food processor.

Add the butter in chunks.

And then process until the mixture resembles coarse meal. (If you don’t want to bother with a food processor, you can also use your hands or a pastry cutter.)

Transfer the flour mixture to a bowl and add the sweet potato mixture.

Fold, adding more milk as necessary, until mixture just holds together.

Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead a few times.

Then press the dough into a circle about 3/4-inch high.

Using a biscuit cutter or glass, cut out rounds, then place the biscuits on a parchment lined baking sheet.

Bake for 12-14 minutes, until golden on the bottom and firm to the touch.

Meanwhile, make the honey butter by combining softened butter, honey and cinnamon in a bowl.

Serve the biscuits warm out of the oven with honey butter. Enjoy!

Sweet Potato Biscuits with Honey Butter

Adapted from Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible
Paula Deen’s sweet potato biscuits are delicious as a side dish or slathered with honey butter for breakfast.

Servings: Makes about 10 biscuits
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
INGREDIENTS
FOR THE BISCUITS
3/4 cup cooked mashed sweet potato (from one large sweet potato)
1/3 - 1/2 cup whole milk, as needed
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup and leveled-off with back edge of knife
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small chunks

FOR THE HONEY BUTTER
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Status
Not open for further replies.