Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something inside you emerges....an innate, indwelling peace, stillness, aliveness.
It is the unconditioned, who you are in your essence.
It is what you had been looking for in the love object. It is yourself. #FapFest2020

Something inside you emerges....an innate, indwelling peace, stillness, aliveness.
It is the unconditioned, who you are in your essence.
It is what you had been looking for in the love object. It is yourself. #FapFest2020
Love is a two way street. Objects cannot love me.

if they could life would be a lot easier
my love HEROIN and I would run off into the sunset for one last hurrah and I'd be dead forever

rip vampyr koffin
heil life eternal :|

Fucking Reported.
F6iVY3h.gif

y'all unfamiliar with the shit hole country RSA is

WE HAVE TO RESCUE BTS

DONATE TO THE RIP JAMAL COALITION ACTION FUND TODAY
YOUR DONATION COULD BE THE TIPPING POINT TO BANKROLL BTS' AND HER HUSBAND'S ESCAPE FROM RSA

An older gentleman wanted to get a bit shitty today and tell my husband that he quoted him $100 plus a table saw that he wanted to barter. He was shown the signed estimate and begrudgingly came up with the other $300, commenting that my husband made over $100/hr.

PSA: 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

When you pay a skilled tradesman for their work and comment on how much they've pocketed per hour, please keep this in mind: You are not paying us for the 5 hours worth of work. You are paying us for the 20 years of experience that gives us the ability to expertly complete that job in 5 hours. 😊 There have been days that I've made $800. Try to do the work I do and then you'll be calling me to fix it ✌

y'all unfamiliar with the shit hole country RSA is

WE HAVE TO RESCUE BTS

DONATE TO THE RIP JAMAL COALITION ACTION FUND TODAY
YOUR DONATION COULD BE THE TIPPING POINT TO BANKROLL BTS' AND HER HUSBAND'S ESCAPE FROM RSA

The sale of alcohol and tobacco is prohibited ? Ive seen enough, start the fund !

An older gentleman wanted to get a bit shitty today and tell my husband that he quoted him $100 plus a table saw that he wanted to barter. He was shown the signed estimate and begrudgingly came up with the other $300, commenting that my husband made over $100/hr.

PSA: 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

When you pay a skilled tradesman for their work and comment on how much they've pocketed per hour, please keep this in mind: You are not paying us for the 5 hours worth of work. You are paying us for the 20 years of experience that gives us the ability to expertly complete that job in 5 hours. 😊 There have been days that I've made $800. Try to do the work I do and then you'll be calling me to fix it ✌
RIGHT???

Professionals earn more because they can do it better, quicker, faster, NOW. <3

I never complain about a price for a job. If anything I'll complain about being unemployed but that's not YOUR fault. TRUMP OWES ME ONE MORE COVID CHECK, A JOB AND A GUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.