Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK YES! It seems that I dont get psychotic at all doing speed and staying awake if I remember to eat and drink properly.
Some people think they "don't need food/water" when they get on speed due to delusions, then end up super-psychotic.

You DEFINITELY ARE RIGHT to think you must eat/drink properly while using IT IS NECESSARY! I'm so glad to see you post that.

NaBra i'm not really ♡
Southwest mountains
north merrika
way ups high !?!

IT WAS THE YEAR 2019 WHEN MALEVEOLENT E-BULLIED ME

I HAVE NEVER FACED RIDICULE OR CRITICISM IN REAL LIFE AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO FACE IT NOW...

spamming the abyss to page 1000 for @madness00

DON'T HATE MAL

we are celebrating the end of his personal lockdown
WE ARE FIGHTING THE WAR ON THE COVID AND CHINA

IS IT GAY IF I LIKE TO SUCK DICKS WITH A BRO
is it gay if I fall in love with my bro
is it gay if my bro and I like to suck dicks and cum on each other
I NEED TO KNOW

[I don't want to be GAY]

As long as you both say "no homo" it's not gay.

If your bro doesn't say it, then you can prove to the world that he's the gay one and not you by taking a photo of his dick in your mouth

before-lockdown-vs-after-lockdown-corona-virus-meme.jpg

Some people think they "don't need food/water" when they get on speed due to delusions, then end up super-psychotic.

You DEFINITELY ARE RIGHT to think you must eat/drink properly while using IT IS NECESSARY! I'm so glad to see you post that.
I always ended up super psychotic. Though in my case it wasnt due to delusions but just not fucking caring about myself/this is how I learned to do it/Im too stimmed to eat.

Thanks. Theres no more speed without eating and drinking anymore. This is one of the really rare times that Im feeling good after stims... and in those other times too I ate, lul.

hqdefault.jpg

honey if you want to get your hands anywhere near my 6 feet it's gonna cost you $100 for the hour or $400 for the night

I always ended up super psychotic. Though in my case it wasnt due to delusions but just not fucking caring about myself/this is how I learned to do it/Im too stimmed to eat.

Thanks. Theres no more speed without eating and drinking anymore. This is one of the really rare times that Im feeling good after stims... and in those other times too I ate, lul.

If you don't sleep it doesn't matter how much you eat and drink, you'll lose the plot. It's definitely also important to eat and drink though.

If you don't eat on speed, AND your mind is OK, you'll get all sorts of body cramps, muscle aches, joint pain, headaches (especially if dehydrated), you'll start to get upset because of insomnia and no blood sugar.

It makes anyone emotional even if totally in reality.

I'm so glad to be off that shit. It's like toxic to the max.

I think tomorrow I wanna go risk my life... *again*... sounds fun right

If you don't sleep it doesn't matter how much you eat and drink, you'll lose the plot. It's definitely also important to eat and drink though.
LIES

I have been awake 7 days in a row before, six days twice... five days at least five to ten times... three or four days awake = countless.

Status
Not open for further replies.