Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like a quarter mile from my house, we watched it from our cellar. I was 7 I think.

So in happier news,

June 1st the courthouse reopens, and the detective said that our case is the first one he will present to the DA and the two worthless fucks that hurt my son will be charged and finally jailed.

One step up out of purgatory.

90% of my Facebook friends don't know what happened, but I felt like telling a thousand people I haven't met.

I think refraining from beating those two to death because my child needed me not in prison was the strongest act of willpower I've ever displayed, meth had nothing on that shit.

That is terrifying, how did you know it was coming? How long did you have to run for shelter? And was everyone ok?

we heard tornado warning for our county on our emergency scanner. We went out back and saw a funnel cloud way off in the distance but it hadn't dropped down yet. My dad got in his car and went down the road to get my great grandma who was still alive then. By the time he got back we could tell what was about to happen . It was really eerie because it was actually pretty light behind it so you could see perfectly. about the time it was hitting the barn , the storm was getting so bad we had to close the door. My dad and older brother had to hold the door shut from the inside.

and yeah everyone was okay. We walked down there and you could follow the path it made. It went down into the holler (that's what we call it) and kinda just vanished I guess. Wasn't down for very long.

I just made my last payment necessary to save my credit card. Today is full of good news 🙌

fuck

and it's the world's way of trying to get me HIGH

and i'm like NO no no

the covid is a LIE

Status
Not open for further replies.