Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out to protest last night but Memphis has been 96% peaceful with very little shenanigans going on.

It was a good time. They had a "snack team" that passed out fruit snacks/granola bars and water. I literally just followed the dude giving me gushers and Welch's fruit snacks.

I would follow you into a gulag if you lead me with gushers. Nbd, js.

Well looks like I'm taking an involuntary break from weed. Landlord called me last night asking if I'd ever smelled it in the house, real fun conversation to have while baked. Guess I got complacent and made it too obvious.

Well looks like I'm taking an involuntary break from weed. Landlord called me last night asking if I'd ever smelled it in the house, real fun conversation to have while baked. Guess I got complacent and made it too obvious.
Must suck living in an illegal state.

I'd be like "Yeah want to come up and smoke with me? Better suck a mean dick"

btw don't mind me I'm all salty because I woke up from nightmares

I dreamed I was shooting heroin :| fun right

oh FUCK my head HURTS like a headache but not a headache... not a neck ache but something in between

i need the essence of COURTNEY LOVE ON METHADONE in my blood

It was cool to wake up sober and shit I guess.

ALL MY LOVE'S IN VAIN

Nah, I think the love you put out will come back to you in one form or another. Also yeah, sometimes it's good to wake up to the pale, grey reality that sobriety can be. Good for a head/gut check.

*listens to grungy emo teen music*

Nah, I think the love you put out will come back to you in one form or another. Also yeah, sometimes it's good to wake up to the pale, grey reality that sobriety can be. Good for a head/gut check.
lock down with my cock down

iirc

I need FUCC

He knows this too and is texting me to prevent me from moving on...

If he had any sensibilities in his whole body he'd come over and shake his money maker a little to keep me enticed ... but he knows he'd just let me at it IIRC

DL6L35IUIAA10ax.jpg

*listens to grungy emo teen music*

lock down with my cock down

iirc

I need FUCC

He knows this too and is texting me to prevent me from moving on...

If he had any sensibilities in his whole body he'd come over and shake his money maker a little to keep me enticed ... but he knows he'd just let me at it IIRC

DL6L35IUIAA10ax.jpg

Reminds of this pale girl i went to rehab with, would hit. Big time.

when you're dead inside but still love the booty

that meme is me 110%

I finally found a meme that screams ME

Status
Not open for further replies.