View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Changa questions

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
Thinking about making something like changa soon (same general idea/method), the idea really appeals to me and I want to make a unique blend but don't have any experience. The analogues I'll have access to are nn, 5-meo, DET and possibly bufotenine. Which of these should I use in my blend so as to not ruin it? Would DET even be potentiated this way? I'm looking for DPT to add but I probably won't be able to find it. Also, I've got some questions about MAOI's. Would a strong mix of weaker MAOI's (passionflower, tobacco/lobelia, ect.) give me any kind of breakthrough doses similar to more powerful MAOI's? I kind of doubt I can achieve the same level of potentiation, but I might try it anyway. Should I try to make some sort of extract of MAOI to add when I mix foliage and solvent? I am unable to order anything from the internet like b. caapi or harmala for the moment.

I would mix up a big batch of herbs and then try different combinations of the chems you have. I only have experience with nn, but it would definitely be interesting to try other things blended in. Personally I would make a batch of straight nn, and then tiny batches of nn mixed with the other chems in different ratios. Pyrolyze, compare, and contrast.

As far as MAOIs, I don't think you'll get huge potentiation with the weaker ones. That doesn't mean there's no point to add them to your smoke blend though. For example, tobacco and passionflower both have really strong energy to bring to the blend. You will notice the presence of the plants you use when you smoke the changa. So even if you aren't going to be sittin' sideways from just the tobacco or passionflower, plants with such strong energy like those will bring a certain character.

Do you have any middle eastern stores nearby? Syrian rue seeds are super easy to extract (it's edutainment!). In my opinion there's nothing to take the place of harmalas. They are so unique. Don't tell no one!