View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Changa (MAOI: Harmaline) + Phenethylamines/Arcyclohexylamines

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I am sure its fine, ive smoked changa on acid, but any concern combining it with 2cb? What about ketamine? All 3? Any concern of hypertension?

Thats my main concern for now - for future reference what about with cactus containing tryamine?

So I'm seeing some places this could be dangerous. I didn't think it would be. No one has smoked changa on 2cb or say, mdma?

if in doubt, avoid avoid avoid! MAOI's with certain phens can and will be fatal. hopefully experts can chime in, iv heard of people using harmalas with caci without issues but this doesnt mean its safe or wont be problematic everyone. Best safe than sorry when it comes to combnations with harmala alks, its no joke!

I mixed Syrian rue seeds with San Pedro, and mushrooms, and kratom, I think other drugs too but it was years ago and I can’t remember anymore, anyway, a shroom trip lasts 8 hours for the intense part, and about 6-16hours for the comedown, and mescaline will last over 24 hours, it’s great ime, I never noticed any danger, though that doesent mean there wasn’t any, one time I took San Pedro and Syrian rue every day for a month straight I think
I wouldn’t mix it with ketamine though, but it might be ok, lower your dose a lot, start slow , maybe take 5 mg injected to start out. I mean I think it takes a shitload of k to cause an overdose

I would take like 6inches or less of cactus if your mixing, ime, psychs last 3 times as long and are 3 times as strong per mg.