Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Centrelink has deposited over 3 grand in my bank and I don't know why

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
has this happened to anyone else?
I have had panic attack and gotten a bit boozed and am in no condition to call them and be put on hold
for 3 or 4 hours...I'll
just fall asleep ...
anyone else been overpaid?

Did you just apply for assistance recently? It can take a while before they actually give you money, but when they do, they backpay from the date you applied.

At the moment, they are giving considerable amounts due to Covid.

If that doesn't sound right, best you call them. An hour or so on the phone is fuck all work for $3000. You can probably even check online if you know your account details.

Don't spend it all on booze and dexies. I got a $7k tx refund and spent most of it on meth, hookers and lawyers before I even realised what I was doing.

depending on your location, it could be back-pay from recently applied for assistance. or rare, but possible, wrongly deposited money. Ive had this happen, and was broke and stupid and immediately atm hopped to withdraw it all and, then ended up getting fucked.. those are my guesses, hopefully its your's to keep though man.

@ Atelier - you must have a quality accountant; WFH considered, I'm anticipating a good return too - but 7K that's hot.

All is well ...turns out Centrelink was giving me a refund because I'd overpaid them (had a debt for undeclared income ...)

I found this out from MyGov website, which was working for once (oughtta be newsworthy, that:

CENTRELINK SHOCKER: MYGOV WEBSITE WORKING. CLAIMS PERTH WOMAN

A Perth jobseeker alleges that Centrelink's MyGov website was "functional" as recently as 24 hours ago.

The woman, who prefers not to be named, said "I logged in with no problems. That was the first hint that something odd was going on. Then to my amazement I clicked on the menu and within seconds the options came up"

The woman says she then selected Check My Payments and in less than a minute she had located the information she required.

A spokesperson form the Department of Human Resources said "We are looking into this. Ordinarily MyGov is a state of the art piece of shit."

The Department reassured MyGov users that their IT team are working "around the clock" to address the problem.

"We're doing all we can to get back to normal. MyGov is meant to be a total time vampire, along with our phone services. Dole bludgers depend on us for this."

Last edited:
Robodebt repayment

I had $1200, key word, had..

Last edited: