• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Celebrity Juice

ColtDan

Bluelighter
"Celebrity Juice is an Award winning British television comedy panel game show aired on ITV2 that has been airing since 24 September, 2008. The show is presented by Keith Lemon, with regular captains Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, alongside regular panellist Rufus Hound."

some people will think its shit, i used to, but now ive grown to love it, used to find keith lemon annoying to start off with but now i find him extremely funny, genius. hes a character played by leigh francis. some of his impressions crack me up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Q-yjQnBNs&list=FLC--uZVwp7qLoKuU0unjPTA&index=1

lol at the imposer bit 2:25

I think the same, i thought it was stupid as shit to begin with, but ive always loved bo selecta which what ever the guys real name is was in also. I like the show now a lot, gotta love how dirty keith gets haha.....holly willoughboobies :D

Celebrity Juice is pure fucking comedy gold =D
Everything Leigh Francis has done has been brilliant, and it really surprised me that it was ITV that "bought" the program.

"Holly Willoughboobie, please choose a cataGOREY"

If I don't see yuh frew the week, I'll see yuh frew the winduh ;)

last weeks episode was so fucking funny. it seems to get better as it goes along. gonna be a classic i reckon, leigh Francis is a genius. although where do you draw the line at leigh Francis and keith lemon... may as well just stay in character as keith lemon for the rest of his life and be loved by everybody