• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants celebrex while on meth come down

rayogy

Greenlighter
ok so about 15 hours after smoking meth and not sleeping. 8 years expired, 400mg or more, of Celebrex was taken
what should be expected??

PLEASE HELP. what is going to happen? should something be done?

Nothing is going to happen.. Celebrex is an NSAID, which are used for the minor treatment of pain. You shouldn't take more than 400mg in a 24-hour time period, so I hope you definitely know how much you took or didn't go too much over the daily limit. You'll probably experience minor symptoms such as a stomachache, nausea, possible vomiting at the most.

Why did you take eight year old Celebrex anyways, may I ask? Anti-inflammatory drugs aren't the best for your stomach, so try to eat a light meal. There isn't any significant interaction between Celebrex and methamphetamine, though.

Nothing is going to happen.. Celebrex is an NSAID, which are used for the minor treatment of pain. You shouldn't take more than 400mg in a 24-hour time period, so I hope you definitely know how much you took or didn't go too much over the daily limit. You'll probably experience minor symptoms such as a stomachache, nausea, possible vomiting at the most.

Why did you take eight year old Celebrex anyways, may I ask? Anti-inflammatory drugs aren't the best for your stomach, so try to eat a light meal. There isn't any significant interaction between Celebrex and methamphetamine, though.

This
It won't help you sleep and in the worst case Celebrex and meth will increase each others side effects.
Some of the side effects of Celebrex are panic attacks, high blood pressure and sleeplessness
So combining Celebrex and meth is a bad idea.