Ki3ly Bluelighter Joined Oct 21, 2025 Messages 5,944 Location ZYN Saturday at 1:38 AM #2 I listened to the overdose story but I felt really bad that you had a seizure. The running water was nice in the trees.
I listened to the overdose story but I felt really bad that you had a seizure. The running water was nice in the trees.
streaM Freak Sr. Moderator: H&R, LAVA, S&T Staff member Joined Aug 20, 2024 Messages 6,195 Location East Coast USA Saturday at 11:53 AM #3 That ceiling fan looks kinda evil, like that monster from stranger things.. reminds me of when listening and watching cars at dusk it's sometimes seems like the technology was created to induce fear. Or make aggressive seem attractive
That ceiling fan looks kinda evil, like that monster from stranger things.. reminds me of when listening and watching cars at dusk it's sometimes seems like the technology was created to induce fear. Or make aggressive seem attractive