View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

CDB oil and psychedelics?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
So I don't know a lot about CBD oil, but it seems that since its isolated from THC, it doesn't give you a weed high in the usual sense (I've even heard that it does not get you high at all), that it just makes you calm and can be used to treat anxiety, depression, etc. (wouldn't you need to get a little high off it for it to work that way in that case?)

I've tried it only one time when a dispensary gave me and my girlfriend each a free capsule. We took it, but that day was a a beautifully sunny day in which we ate food and had a couple beers on the beach, quite a good day. I didn't feel anything obviously changed about my perception or feeling, I felt good but it was just a good day, so hard to tell really. I get the idea its one of those things you have to start taking everyday to start to notice a difference, but they're not exactly cheap at my local dispensary if you want to do that.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with CBD oil as a pre-flight supplement for tripping? Maybe reduce anxiety/tension and induce a calm before the storm?

I wouldn?t be mixing anything with LSD unless you are very comfortable with both. CBD isn?t psychoactive but from PE I found that LSD can make you feel stuff you usually don?t/shouldn?t.

I haven?t personally tried a CBD extract before a trip, but it does cause some vasodilation which could help relieve the minor vasoconstriction caused by the LSD. It will definitely help a bit with muscle tension too if you?re anxious, just make sure you do the right dose for the best effects.

I don?t think besides relieving some physical symptoms CBD will make your trip any different, maybe only more manageable but then again that?s only if you don?t do too much acid. I guess you?ll have to see for yourself though! Everyone reacts differently :)

Let me know if you find anything out from personal experience, I?d love to hear some more and maybe do some further research myself based on other people?s experiences.

I wouldn?t be mixing anything with LSD unless you are very comfortable with both. CBD isn?t psychoactive but from PE I found that LSD can make you feel stuff you usually don?t/shouldn?t.

I haven?t personally tried a CBD extract before a trip, but it does cause some vasodilation which could help relieve the minor vasoconstriction caused by the LSD. It will definitely help a bit with muscle tension too if you?re anxious, just make sure you do the right dose for the best effects.

I don?t think besides relieving some physical symptoms CBD will make your trip any different, maybe only more manageable but then again that?s only if you don?t do too much acid. I guess you?ll have to see for yourself though! Everyone reacts differently :)

Let me know if you find anything out from personal experience, I?d love to hear some more and maybe do some further research myself based on other people?s experiences.

Very comfortable with LSD, but have only tried CBD that one time. I have smoked weed on LSD and other psychedelics many times, and have learned to be cautious as just the puff of a joint can reeeaaallyyy turn things up a notch. I think next time I trip I will give CBD a go, but before then I want to try taking CBD supplement for a week so I can see how it affects me, if at all.

You need at least a tiny amount of THC with CBD for it to really be effective. If taken orally, take with coconut oil or another fat. There's no reason not to combine it with anything, really, it's CBD.