• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

I'm still uncertain whether or not CBGA is stronger than CBG.
As it turns out, CBGA is more effective when it comes to preventing COVID

@Jibult Around 14 years my ex and her dog (a huge Golden Retriever) were at my house for the weekend. I’d made a batch of 60 weed/chocolate chip cookies amd had placed them on a counter in a sunroom just offa the kitchen to cool. Had about 1g of vaped bud per cookie and the dog just stretched up on it’s himd feet and ate 7-8 cookies.

The dog was around 100 lbs. Progression was fairly quick from normal to couldn’t walk properly (1/2 hour) so I lifted the dog up onto the couch and she wouldn’t lie down - placed it’s front paws down while still standing on it’s back legs. 10 minutes or so into this, the dog just flops over on it’s side. Breathing/heart rate seemed normal, but that was it. No eating. No drinking. Just passed out. Started walking again after 48 hours - but very wobbly.

Then boom, normality returned and the dog had no issues.

My current dog (14 yr old Cairn Terrier) gets CBD treats and nothing else cannabinoid. Cat’s don’t get anything.

Tom

story time y'all

so i finally managed to get a next-gen console last week, an xbox series x. Been playing off and on since and enjoying it, but I started to notice that it would get super hot and loser power after about an hour of use. chalked it up to shitty new tech and just dealt with it, for nearly two weeks now.

I just got Far Cry 6 and was really getting into it earlier today when it happened again. pissed me off more than usual so I went online to troubleshoot the problem and.... I found out that I've been playing my new $500 console upside down.

giphy.gif

@Jibult Do you know if you can play any of the Fallouts on the XboxX?

thanks

Tom

Dude, you can play all the fallouts. Fallout 3, New Vegas, 4, and '76. Elder Scrolls also backlogs all the way to Morrowind. All the GTA games since GTA3. It's fucking nuts, TD, I honestly feel like their backlog collection is more of a selling point than their upcoming and exclusive titles. Game Pass is like $15/month and it's so worth it, but really, though? I mean REALLY THOUGH?!? I'm most excited to play Starfield when it releases at the end of the year:

So Game Pass lets you play them all for free (well, for the price of game pass), and includes a literal fuck ton of games going at least as far back as the 360 but maybe as far as the original Xbox. I downloaded the first Fable and the first Saints Row last night, lol. It also includes most of EA's game library, including new releases like the 2K game series' and the Star Wars games they've put out.

Thing runs like a charm, too, as long as you position it correctly before playing. Downloads are incredibly fast when the console is on, but slow to a crawl when you try playing a game while you wait. My xbox downloaded an ~85gb "update" to nba 2k22 in about an hour and a half.

Last edited:
If you can get back to me on this, great. I've been slow cooking some herbs and butter for 2.5 hours now. I checked the temp with my food thermometer and it's 175F. At that temp, it decarbs in about an hour and a half. So maybe an hour to get up to temp.

Anyway, is it going to lose potency if I say go for 10 hours in the cooker?

I gave it a little more than 4 hours from start to finish. Turned it on warm then filtered. Tastes delicious. Hope it’s psychoactive.

Dude, you can play all the fallouts. Fallout 3, New Vegas, 4, and '76. Elder Scrolls also backlogs all the way to Morrowind. All the GTA games since GTA3. It's fucking nuts, TD, I honestly feel like their backlog collection is more of a selling point than their upcoming and exclusive titles. Game
I really enjoyed GTA III when it first came out, it was a big difference going from birdseye view as seen in 1 and 2 , to 3d, RISE FM trance music radio station on it too haha

Took 1.5 grams of thc all at once for national hemp day, yesterday. Dick size post I know I have no shame.

The human body contains a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system, which is involved in regulating a variety of functions, including sleep, appetite, pain sensation, and immune system response.

The body produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system.
I've been taking edible cannabis oil as a part of meals/desserts to try to cut back on drinking cause apparently you need your liver to enjoy drugs that are actually good. I have to say I never was a big fan of oral cannabis but I think its starting to click. To be honest I am really impatient and ended up spending my energy/weed on smoking and vaping cause the rush is more pronounced. Have ended up with a good deal of scrap material that I only really would want to eat since it's not worth smoking. So being forced to experiment with edibles has paid off I guess lol. Much more relaxed, ebb and flow sort of feel than inhalation, but somehow a more fully psychedelic high.

Man... smoking/vaping weed when you have covid is fuckin' painful, near impossible. Been wanting to vape for days but every time I think my throat is in the clear I practically hack up a lung.

Man... smoking/vaping weed when you have covid is fuckin' painful, near impossible. Been wanting to vape for days but every time I think my throat is in the clear I practically hack up a lung.

If you can access it, a THC nano spray/for under the tongue/side cheeks. No throat irritation and the high kinda creeps 5+ minutes. Also, access to cannabis drinks would be great help I think. Again, access, but water soluble THC drops. Goes in anything.

Tom

If you can access it, a THC nano spray/for under the tongue/side cheeks. No throat irritation and the high kinda creeps 5+ minutes. Also, access to cannabis drinks would be great help I think. Again, access, but water soluble THC drops. Goes in anything.

Tom
I have a delta-8 tincture I’ve yet to try, as well as some gummies. I find the high to be a lot different, more sedating when I ingest it orally. At least with the gummies, haven’t tried the tincture like I said

@Jibult I ordered an Xbox X last night; the version/promotion that gives you 3 years of platinum game access (so you can play instantly) - but most importantly I went and ordered Fallout 4 game of the year and Dying Light anniversary edition.

Last console I had was Xbox one?

Tom