• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't buy etizolam powder just because 1mg is a strong dose, it's a potent short lasting benzo, I'd need to make a solution with about 30mg in at least to measure it anything like accurately & I really don't want a benzo addiction. I just got some Indian pharma pills in case I go too far with stimulants or psychedelics. It's bad enough to control with accurately dosed pills.

Went too far with the mdai & ethylphenidate the other day, had an etiz & some weed, slept for a long time & woke up with a bit of a comedown. My eyes were still wobbling from the MDAI when I woke up, think I had about a gram over the last week.

So I'm detoxing with what weed I've got left, last few scraps of kief, coca cola, fruit juice, noopept, vitamins & tea. Almost beaten the comedown into submission, I guess forcing down a yoghurt & a protein shake (after I walk to the shop) will do the rest. Will probably have some modafinil to keep me going, I woke up at 2:30am, but I'm almost out of modafinil too & just got half a pill of armodafinil left. Tons of ethylphenidate left & looks like about 200mg mdai too... just not sure it's a great idea to get straight back on that today.

That eighth I got sucked too, wish there were legal weed stores with a nice menu here. I'm having to put kief on top to cover the nasty taste of the bud. First shit weed I've had for about a year & I don't think I've got much option but to go back to the same guy I bought it from, or wait 12 hours until my pal finishes work.

Last edited:
yo wolf sorry for getting a little snappy, you're speaking words of wisdom but just didn't like the way you said it tbh. I've got a lot of stress on me right now and my family life isn't pretty. I'll go 20-30hrs without sleeping pretty regularly and then crash. I know it isn't healthy which is why I love benzos so much but don't have health insurance so getting them prescribed is out of the question. I know it's a dangerous game I play but i'm open to solutions....

just got some jack herrer.. has that fruity/piney smell to it, real distinct and pleasant... love it.

yo wolf sorry for getting a little snappy, you're speaking words of wisdom but just didn't like the way you said it tbh. I've got a lot of stress on me right now and my family life isn't pretty.
No worries yo.

I'll go 20-30hrs without sleeping pretty regularly and then crash. I know it isn't healthy which is why I love benzos so much but don't have health insurance so getting them prescribed is out of the question. I know it's a dangerous game I play but i'm open to solutions....
I don't want to pry into your personal life, but it sounds like you are wrapped up in confusion. Please read this as me trying to help you.

First of all, it's required by law now to have health insurance, so I'm not sure what you are doing without it in the US. If you don't have a job, it's all that much easier for you to get medicaid, basically there isn't a good excuse for you to not have health insurance.

Second, once you do get a doctor to call your own, most of them will not script you benzos after you tell them about your binge/seizure episode. This doesn't mean you should lie about it if and when you do get a doctor. Please be honest with your doctor, and you may actually get the help you need.

Third, 20-30 hours no sleep on the reg? Are you still using cocaine? Are you insomniac prone? Are you eating healthy? Are you getting any exercise? It could be something as simple as a poor diet or maybe you have something much more complicated medically speaking. Again, these are things you should be talking about with your doctor, and you really don't have a good excuse as an American to not have insurance at this point either.

just got some jack herrer.. has that fruity/piney smell to it, real distinct and pleasant... love it.
Picked up some 303 Kush and I'm loving this smell! :)

lol thanks for the advice Dr wolf. No, not using stims and ya I suppose my sleep habits might make me insomniac by definition. I eat decent and exercise daily. Probably could eat better but can't we all. It has a lot more to do with stress and shit happening in my personal life. No, I don't need you to try and diagnose my problem, thanks anyways though.

^you only live once?

That eighth I got sucked too, wish there were legal weed stores with a nice menu here. I'm having to put kief on top to cover the nasty taste of the bud. First shit weed I've had for about a year & I don't think I've got much option but to go back to the same guy I bought it from, or wait 12 hours until my pal finishes work.
Damn dude, it's been so long since I've had bunk blackmarket weed I almost forgot what it's like. Hope you picked up something fierce after that one.

I'm just topping it up with kief, didn't want to go back to the same guy so soon or he'll think i like that shite, but i'll have to get something today. Hopefully I can get another oz of kriss kross soon.

It's not totally bunk, just premature harvest & has a shitty taste, maybe somebody's crop got stolen or had problems. It sometimes gets a bit shit in summer here when it's harder to grow indoors, students are out of town, people are on holidays, etc.

Signed a petition for legalisation, fwiw, not likely to happen here soon.

(Short story time ^_^)

You know what my problem with picking up Xanax is when it's around?

My Xanax guy likes the shit at least as much as I do. He's also my main every-other-drug connect, so when I hit him for bars I'm normally looking to re-supply the weed stash, right? So it's like critical that this shit goes down smoothly, right? And most of the time it does, efficient as fuck once the phone call's made.

Add Xanax into the equation and it's a whole different story, though. Like I said, dude loves the shit.... so when he has it, he takes it, and when people take Xanax in large doses they become forgetful as fuck if you guys didn't already know.

I've set up a meet with this dude 3 times this morning, lmao. He failed to come through on all three because the fucker's posted up at his house all barred out and keeps forgetting about the call.

Come like 1pm I'm knockin' on doors, man, fuck a phone call.

Signed a petition for legalisation, fwiw, not likely to happen here soon.
I commend you for putting effort into the movement for legalization! It has to start somewhere, so your efforts are never wasted.

It can be surreal when it actually happens. However, now that legal weed seems normal to me, it's starting to get difficult to picture it any other way. I would like to see it legalized on a national and international scale in my lifetime. Good luck!

I'll be honest, I kind of just want weed to be legalized and not really have to do anything for it to happen.

I mean, I could vote.... but other than that, though? idk, always seemed like a waste of time. always seemed to me like, politically speaking, voices never matter without a huge bankroll behind them. Me, personally, whenever I hear someone ranting about "changing for the better" I pretty much always wish they'd just shut the fuck up and get with the program (no offense to anybody here, though!).

I think they call that jaded? Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm jaded. Fuck it, though.

^ No offense taken, Jib, however I'm not sure what "program" you are on about?

The prohibition "program" is something I'm glad to not be apart of anymore (now that I live in a legal state) and I'm glad that legalization of marijuana has "changed for the better" in recent times.

No, no, I don't mean any program or whatever specifically. Just talking in general about how, when I hear people get up on their pedestal and try to preach their agenda, I just wish they'd, you know... not do that. I tend to not want to hear that shit and make my own decisions based upon more than what some random guy's trying to make me understand.

[EDIT: I'd like to point out that nobody was doing that in this thread. Just the mention of a petition caused me to start thinking out loud... happens sometimes.]

I'd love for prohibition to end, but at the same time I pretty much disregard it as is so it doesn't make much of a difference in my mind. I mean, I acknowledge that there definitely is a difference, it just.... it just doesn't matter to me. All the legalization in the world isn't gonna erase my criminal record sooooooo fuck it.

Doing what?

Just talking in general about how, when I hear people get up on their pedestal and try to preach their agenda, I just wish they'd, you know... not do that. I tend to not want to hear that shit and make my own decisions based upon more than what some random guy's trying to make me understand.

[EDIT: I'd like to point out that nobody was doing that in this thread. Just the mention of a petition caused me to start thinking out loud... happens sometimes.]

I thought I was being pretty linear with that one, despite the retro-edit....

I thought I was being pretty linear with that one, despite the retro-edit....
linear yes, however it's also ambiguous. i was hoping you would provide an example

Edit: this 303 kush smells like fuel with chocolate undertones.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood what I meant by "get with the program."

There was no program in particular at the top of my mind. It's an age-old English idiom that means stop fucking with the status quo.

Examples: Street preachers. Overly righteous friends that don't stay friends once their righteousness is made apparent. The clown in line at Dash In trying to haggle the price down on his $1.29 honey bun because apparently he thinks it's an open market and doesn't understand set prices. Talking heads on pretty much any television channel, trying to win debates and arguments by proving how stupid the contradictory point is instead of winning with the strength of their own arguing points.

It's all a fucking show and everyone has a hidden agenda. Street preachers tend be completely out of touch with the common person (TEND to be); overly righteous friends tend to have some kind of conversion goals hidden amongst the friendship; that clown at the gas station likely didn't intend on really paying for shit, it just surprised him how many people were in the store so he had to think fast with all those eyes on him as he tried to steal breakfast with 79 cents in his pocket; the talking heads just want you to vote their way and then the hell with us after we've served our purposes.

There's always a hidden agenda. The quicker that agenda's made apparent, the quicker I can truthfully decide how I feel about that person.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood what I meant by "get with the program."

There was no program in particular at the top of my mind. It's an age-old English idiom that means stop fucking with the status quo.
I would consider the First Amendment to be part of the "status quo" in America.

Examples: Street preachers.
So you don't like the First Amendment to our constitution?

Overly righteous friends that don't stay friends once their righteousness is made apparent.
Why don't you just get better friends?

The clown in line at Dash In trying to haggle the price down on his $1.29 honey bun because apparently he thinks it's an open market and doesn't understand set prices.
There are many countries outside the US where it's perfectly normal to haggle prices inside a regular store. If you think Americans can be off putting, geez visit some other places?

Talking heads on pretty much any television channel, trying to win debates and arguments by proving how stupid the contradictory point is instead of winning with the strength of their own arguing points.
So don't watch TV?

It's all a fucking show and everyone has a hidden agenda. Street preachers tend be completely out of touch with the common person (TEND to be); overly righteous friends tend to have some kind of conversion goals hidden amongst the friendship; that clown at the gas station likely didn't intend on really paying for shit, it just surprised him how many people were in the store so he had to think fast with all those eyes on him as he tried to steal breakfast with 79 cents in his pocket; the talking heads just want you to vote their way and then the hell with us after we've served our purposes.

There's always a hidden agenda. The quicker that agenda's made apparent, the quicker I can truthfully decide how I feel about that person.
LIFE AIN'T SO SHITTY

hey wo1f, this isn't Dr. W01fgang's let's-talk-through-your-problems self-help hour.

I held my tongue when you were trying to tell Mafioso how to live his life. You can go fuck yourself if you want to try to play self-help advocate with me now. I don't appreciate your holier-than-thou, "I've got the answer to EVERYTHING, you guise" approach to convincing yourself that you need to help other people with what you consider their problem.

Why is it so hard for you to accept people that feel differently from yourself? That people act differently from yourself? You seem to always want to push your own agenda of trying to mold people into whatever your image of better is. Remember that edit of mine that seemed to confuse you so? I'm sad to say that, after this post of yours, it doesn't hold true anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.