• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO THIS IS NOT A PITY POST, I legitimately had a what in the actual fuck moment that I just have to share.

So yet another friend of mine just got busted with fentanyl-laced heroin. $3500-worth, according to reports, so he'll be gone for a while. Anyways, this is 11th childhood friend of mine to either OD, get killed or catch a serious felony or 6. I heard about it this morning, kind of fucked my head up... and being a dumbass I went to Facebook and threw up a post about the shit.

Within 2 minutes, I shit you not: 2 fucking minutes, dude hits my inbox looking for or looking to sell pills.

No, my dude, I absolutely do not want to be the next obituary or crime report in the Independent. Thanks for the offer, though?

Mother fuckers need some common sense, man.

Last edited:
that sucks man, all you can do is stay humble, don't count on people like that as your friends because they'll just let you down and in the worst case even drag you down.

THC THC THC!
QSrrzZl.jpg

Oh, good old entrepreneurial spirit crushed.:( LOL for $400 tube socks=D

haha, they've been pretty blatant about it for a while now. $65 thrift store paintings, $140 birthday cards, a flower for $40. Stupidest loophole ever but, hey, if it works it ain't stupid.

I'm extremely bored sitting around waiting for a concert later tonight. I don't drive high so getting high isn't an option unless I do it very soon or just before I go in, but I think I want to remember the show better so getting high right before isn't the best deal for that for sure.

Time is screeching to a stop, my anxiety is high... fuck I'm bored as hell. I accidentally took the wrong day off of work this morning so that made me bored all morning too. And now I have to call in tonight and tell them I won't be there tomorrow because no way in hell I'm getting back from a concert at 10-11 or later then going to work at 3AM again.

Concert was the best I've ever been to, wasn't high or anything. Great show. Now I need my 9Lb Hammer to smash the pain from standing for almost 5 hours straight, not one single second was there anywhere I could sit or do a good stretch.

Concert was the best I've ever been to, wasn't high or anything. Great show. Now I need my 9Lb Hammer to smash the pain from standing for almost 5 hours straight, not one single second was there anywhere I could sit or do a good stretch.
Gahh, heheh that's what I hate about concerts. And my dumb ass always wears converse to those things. Needa get some hiking boots or something for concerts :p

Gahh, heheh that's what I hate about concerts. And my dumb ass always wears converse to those things. Needa get some hiking boots or something for concerts :p

I end up dancing so much that I get a real leg workout heh.

It definitely helps a lot if you're into the warmup bands enough to get into the pit or whatever, it's the standing in place that kills you. Usually I've never heard of the bands though and when I go to look them up they're not my thing. A lot easier to get into the main act that I came for usually, and move around more.

Picked up 4 grams of some dank lookin' buds last night, traded some tabs of acid for 'em. Best looking stuff I've gotten in many months, so psyched to toke it. Still waiting to see if I'll be tested at my new job though... Can't smoke for another week or two :\

Low tolerance is pretty great. If I do go back into using again I won't jump in head first like I usually do after a break.

This time will be different (haha!) Seriously, why do I need to when I know I could get absolutely floored off of one small vape hit?

No THC in my pee got me like
giphy.gif

Wow lol. About a week ago my landlord posted in the hallways that this is a non smoking building meaning tobacco. A week later a new notice with a few added sentences.

"Due to a grievance I would like to add that our no smoking policy also includes marijuana. It is illegal and prohibited."

Haters. No complaints until he called you out on your cigarettes and I have been living here for over a year. Im not obnoxious with it and smoke blunt after blunt. Ill open a window and take a few bong rips or whatever. Landlord hasnt said anything to me personally. Ill just keep it even more on the DL for a bit.

So hey hey hey I don't mean to interrupt anything or anything but I'm pretty fuckin' stoked right now. Sons of Anarchy, yeah? You fuckers watched it, yeah?

Maaaaaaan, the first spin-off was just recently announced and I just noticed. Mayans MC. Weak name but I hope it's just as strong as SoA.

@SharedHallucination, what state you in? I find it kind of strange that a landlord in a black market state would feel the need to remind his residents that cannabis is illegal.

You on the first floor or higher up?

forgot to post my last haul.
on a 'buy break' rn. being smoked up.
my half ounces only last like 2 weeks max
5exj0fc.jpg

forgot to post my last haul.
on a 'buy break' rn. being smoked up.
my half ounces only last like 2 weeks max

But do the math, bro. Half ounce = 14g. Two weeks = 14 days.

soooo

Half ounce/week = 1g/day.

You're killin' it with the moderation, man. Work your way down from there and you're smokin' less than like 60% of your CD peers, so keep that shit up. Nugs lookin' tasty, by the way. Idk why but I imagine that jar to have a slight citrus-y smell with those beautiful buds in it.

I'm slowly working my way down to a long-term break (I don't ever think I'll quit cannabis permanently). Bought my last ounce in late November and I've been cruisin' forward ever since. That last ounce brought the stash up to about 2.5oz, and I've been coastin' on that since thanksgiving. Still have close to a half of potluck left, I just.... I just have no idea what strains are in that fuckin' jar at this point, lol.

Yeah, a gram a day isn't bad, depending on the context. Is weed breaking your wallet or your motivation? I've found after being sober for a month that my motivation is exactly the same lol, turns out I'm a lazy sack of shit no matter if I'm smoking or not.

my bro jib,

you da man homie.

i appreciate how you stick around these parts. you're a fantastic poster.

and yeah i try not to smoke during the week so i can just roast all weekend

but it's too tempting for me to have a smoke for after my 1am shifts.

i just need to seriously stick to not smoking from mon-thurs

the problem is i like to treat myself on wednesdays and my weekend begins at 4pm on thursday so i always end up chiefing on those days.

so i just end up not smoking mon and tuesday lol

but i will be trying to stick to the weekends once i pick up next weekend as i'm waiting to get paid

side note:

do any of you guys have a ps4 and play fortnite and/or COD WW2?

i'd love to play w one of you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.