• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. Dab or Die Tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh i wasted my saturday night comatose from xanax and bud. wiser.. :|

on the bright side, you don't regret it now as much as you will after the next time it happens :D

I don't ever regret Xanax.

But mixed with beer.... tsk tsk.

Everyone knows you only mix Xanax with roxies, jeez.

[Disclaimer: In an effort not to have my post edited/deleted, the above posted is a joke and not to be taken seriously.]

lol. kratom is nice tho. had 3 beers earlier but now i just feel rich

i just broke a piece i'd had for about 12 years. first piece i ever bought, back in high school. a super thick, little bowl. it's silly, but i'm actually pretty sad about it. terrible way to start the day.

oh no! that's awful :( just yesterday i was cleaning my small bowl (more of a spoon really) i've had for about that long. i liquidated most of my glass years ago but held onto this one for sentimental value. bought it from a local blower i admire in 2004, at the time i picked this one just because i loved the subtle colour palette and later found out that it was pyrex and a limited colour palette (i.e. no neons) is a sign the glass is pyrex (aka borosilicate). it has slipped out of my tall, clumsy friends' hands a few times but fortunately being small thick and pyrex it just bounces off wood and concrete. i think you should honour your fallen pipe's memory by going on the hunt for another one made of pyrex :)

The only piece of paraphernalia I have from the beginning of my cannabis "career" was a grinder I had since I was 18. I'm not exactly sure where it is at the moment but I know that it's around here somewhere. It's actually kind of a piece of shit as far as grinders go but it does have some sentimental value, esp. since it somehow survived a drug bust when all my other weed-related items got seized by the cops.

i still have the first 'good' grinder i ever bought. too bad it's a fake sharpstone.

what molecule is that BO? it's not the basic NT's that's for sure :|. i actually typed in the basic ones trying to see if it'll look the same as your avatar. :D

i even looked up the meth molecule.... 8(

i still have the first 'good' grinder i ever bought. too bad it's a fake sharpstone.

what molecule is that BO? it's not the basic NT's that's for sure :|. i actually typed in the basic ones trying to see if it'll look the same as your avatar. :D

i even looked up the meth molecule.... 8(

Considering my recent pharmacological proclivities, meth wouldn't have been a bad guess LOL ;)

But no, it's psilocybin.

sweet. i contemplate getting DMT's molecule tattooed.

psilocybin is a wonder as well but that's prob cuz DMT is within it.

i just broke a piece i'd had for about 12 years. first piece i ever bought, back in high school. a super thick, little bowl. it's silly, but i'm actually pretty sad about it. terrible way to start the day.

That really sucks man. It's always a huge bummer when a piece breaks - especially ones that are old and sentimental to you. That shit will mess me up for a week lol forget a morning.

I'm really into collecting glass art of all forms whether it be rigs/pendys/marbles and about a year ago I broke a spoon my mom got me for Christmas like 5-6 years ago. It wasn't anything super heady, probably just some 30-50 dollar piece from an unknown artist, but the connection I had to the piece being from my mom really bummed me out more than any other piece I've broken and I've broken a Jeff Heathbar lol. I'd hold onto her if it's not completely shattered for nostalgia purposes, maybe I'm a glass hoarder but I always hold onto my broken glass.

Also if it means a lot to you there's a lot of people that would probably be willing to fix it if it's not completely shattered. 805 glass repair is a good one if you're in the United States, but it will probably cost more to get it fixed than just replacing it :/.

Time to go pour one out for the fallen headies.

lmao, yo, I hate to ruin the sad moment but yo, this shit is funny as fuck:

ion't know what happened at the VMAs but this shit is just ridiculous.

Pretty drunk right now, I haven't been smoking much in the past 2 months or so because I'm trying to save as much money as possible since I'm almost done with school. Can't wait to get there fuck out of here and head west.

Any of you that are in California that have been affected by the forest fires I send my blessings. There's some scary shit going on there, and I hope that all of you there made it out safe and you're ok. I've seen a lot of crops have been affected and that's a huge bummer. A few of the homies who get packs shipped from out west have received fire damaged product that smell like camp fire, but visually look ok. Hopefully no one here lost their entire garden to some bullshit. I know that's a lot of peoples lively hood up in norcal.

Also shout out to the people of South Carolina. Those floods look like some serious shit and I hope you all/ your families are doing ok that were involved. On the news it looks like everyone is doing their best to rebuild and help each other out. Truly some heart warming news that people aren't going on looting sprees and taking advantage of one another. Southern hospitality is always on lock.

Everyone else, well I hope you're doing good too lol

Any of you that are in California that have been affected by the forest fires I send my blessings. There's some scary shit going on there, and I hope that all of you there made it out safe and you're ok. I've seen a lot of crops have been affected and that's a huge bummer. A few of the homies who get packs shipped from out west have received fire damaged product that smell like camp fire, but visually look ok. Hopefully no one here lost their entire garden to some bullshit. I know that's a lot of peoples lively hood up in norcal.

I wouldn't smoke that smoke-damaged bud if I were you. At the Golden Tarp Awards in Humboldt in September 50 out of 108 samples were disqualified due to mold, mostly due to smoke damage. The smoke is a mix of many fuel sources so has a high amount of particulate matter. If you get sick after smoking it please consider that the bud may be the source.

I haven't been affected by fires personally but some friends up north have. Didn't have to get evacuated but were only saved bc of CalFire. I'm from the east coast so this is all kind of exciting for me, I'm just glad it's not near me.

I don't know anyone personally but I have a friend who knows a handful of people who's crops got smoked out and basically ruined due to smoke from the forest fires. I wonder if you could still do an extraction with the campfire buds and come out with something that doesn't taste completely horrible.

1922437_657358391035509_1327481083_n.jpg

idk why this made me laugh so much. maybe cuz of the girl who posted it on facebook. caught me off guard...

but it's probably cuz I'm higher than a kite... a kite that you let go of during a thunderstorm and it, it fuckin'... it fuckin floated... it floated away, right, and got caught to this weather balloon, this weather balloon that some Twister chasin' fuck released into the storm I was kite-flyin' by, and, and.... and the weather balloon took the kite into the upper stratosphere, or however high those things go.

I'm that fucking high, you guys. It's probably the bars. Weed and bars got me sittin' in my computer chair feelin' like

Btw1k5-CUAAtgZz.jpg

so how y'all doin' on this fine, thunderstormey ass evenin'?

I wouldn't smoke that smoke-damaged bud if I were you. At the Golden Tarp Awards in Humboldt in September 50 out of 108 samples were disqualified due to mold, mostly due to smoke damage. The smoke is a mix of many fuel sources so has a high amount of particulate matter. If you get sick after smoking it please consider that the bud may be the source.

I haven't been affected by fires personally but some friends up north have. Didn't have to get evacuated but were only saved bc of CalFire. I'm from the east coast so this is all kind of exciting for me, I'm just glad it's not near me.

Damn that's crazy so many entrees got flagged for mold. I heard some of the gardens that were on the outskirts actually looked better due to the excess amount of Co2 in the air, but that claim could be bullshit. I agree that you can't really tell what was burning around your plants (probably MUCH more than wood) so whatever particulate matter landed on your plants / absorbed into your plants could be pretty fucked up.

I asked Bubbleman what he thought about water curing fire damaged packs (someones thread on here peaked my interest), and he responded with:

3iGIFDO.png

It's obviously a situation that can't be applied to all the grows, but I thought it was some good insight from a reputable source.

I'll be staying away from those campfire nugs and hash though now that I know this. I have no idea where they actually were located and how close to the fire they were, but the fire damage was evident. Good looks. I'm in the midwest and those packs are going to be sold regardless. People are money hungry and couldn't give a fuck here unfortunately, especially when they've already invested X amount of dollars into the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.