• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth - Plans for 4/20? vrs. FUCKING COPS AND EATING CHICKEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!

I was dating this girl that gave the worst blowjobs in the world. One night I was stoned and she started blowing me and it felt amazing. I asked her was she was doing differently and she said nothing. I figured it might have been the weed that made it feel so good, and it was confirmed after one more blowjob when I wasn't high (which sucked as usual -no pun) then another blowjob when I was high (which felt amazing once again). It got to the point where she would call me when she was 15 minutes away from my house so I would have time to get high before she came over to blow me, since she felt bad about giving bad head, so figured she owed it to me to let me get high before it so I could enjoy it.

Sex was always good though, but weed made it better. The blowjobs however were only good when I was high.

YES!

I was dating this girl that gave the worst blowjobs in the world. One night I was stoned and she started blowing me and it felt amazing. I asked her was she was doing differently and she said nothing. I figured it might have been the weed that made it feel so good, and it was confirmed after one more blowjob when I wasn't high (which sucked as usual -no pun) then another blowjob when I was high (which felt amazing once again). It got to the point where she would call me when she was 15 minutes away from my house so I would have time to get high before she came over to blow me, since she felt bad about giving bad head, so figured she owed it to me to let me get high before it so I could enjoy it.

Sex was always good though, but weed made it better. The blowjobs however were only good when I was high.

I'm so down then.
Time to grab the green

OMG, yes!!!
It literally breaks my heart that I' m no longer in a position where I can smoke weed before humping my hubby. We used to smoke all the time back in the day, but now we are not able to for a variety of reasons, especially wonderful drug testing. But man, those sack sessions were legendary :D!

OMG, yes!!!
It literally breaks my heart that I' m no longer in a position where I can smoke weed before humping my hubby. We used to smoke all the time back in the day, but now we are not able to for a variety of reasons, especially wonderful drug testing. But man, those sack sessions were legendary :D!

Thanks for the reply
I'm so downs now 8)

Is it just because I live in one of the ghettoes places in Newark ? But all the niggas up here call it bally,baily,'erb,bud,fire,dour.

Weed, Gack, Wayde, G, Grass.

A term that's used for 'a bag of weed' is just 'a bag.' More common to say "I've a bag", or "Do you've a bag?" than "I've weed", or "Do you've weed?"

It's kind of a gamble sometimes... lol it can be great or just ok. I was fucking a girl stoned out of my mind once, felt like shoving my dick in a meatbox than anything else.

Still, can be great tho lol

It's kind of a gamble sometimes... lol it can be great or just ok. I was fucking a girl stoned out of my mind once, felt like shoving my dick in a meatbox than anything else.

Still, can be great tho lol

You're right, wasn't that great
Maybe was the Indica
I try Sativa strain next time we get down

I wish checkpoints were illegal in MD. They seem to result in more narcotic arrests than DUI/DWIs.

/\/\/\/\ Man, I hate those things. I remember back in 1970, driving around toking was the safest place. Especially on the Eisenhower Expressway...now they have checkpoints for every damn thing = DUIs, drug busts, license checks, seatbelt checks...it's getting ridiculous!!8(

I wish checkpoints were illegal in MD. They seem to result in more narcotic arrests than DUI/DWIs.

^^ which is exactly why I'm glad some states have laws preventing the police from using them.

http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/checkpoint_laws.html

Apparently we have them here in California. Here is a list where they do not conduct them:

Alaska
Idaho
Iowa
Michigan
Minnesota
Montana
Oregon
Rhode Island
Texas
Washington
Wisconsin
Wyoming

In the link it also says how often they do checkpoints; in Maryland it's weekly. In California they do 2,500 annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.