• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to unclog a meerschaum pipe clogged with resin?

So i found this meerschaum pipe whilst cleaning, it looks classy as hell but only one problem...its clogged! I know this was only used for blazing (as it was my brothers and he smokes all damn day) I can pull air through the mouthpiece when its detached, but the bowl has a clog in the elbow. I already tried pushing a small pipe-cleaner though the elbow, but it wont budge. Any ideas? this pipe is too cool to go unused just because of a stubborn resin jam:p

keep trying with the pipe cleaners, if you really can't do it I hear getting some high proof alcohol (everclear or something its called over there)

& letting it soak in that for a few hours, should soften it up and get it out nicely.

Grunge Off Super Soaker Glass Pipe Cleaner

best produce a lazy stoner could own. literally just sink it in this stuff, sit for 20-30 minutes, then wash with warm water, leaves your shit looking brand new.

Or you could even try putting salt and some 90%+ alcohol in there, close the 2 ends with saran wrap and an elastic band and shake the shit out of the pipe, it might "destroy" the resin in there.

That's my flawless trick when cleaning my glass pieces, so I'd guess it would work in your case also.

Ummm yeah those are great ideas for glass pieps, but meerschaum is wood. Cant exactly use alcohol to clean a fancy wood pipe
Or could I? I dont wanna destroy tha damn thing in the process of cleaning it

oh, my bad. If it's wood, I'd boil it in water. I usually try to avoid that with glass because of the risk of shattering, but with acryls and wood I've always had success with that.

Since it's wood, I'd steer clear from alcohol, as you thought it will destroy the multilayered wax and take off the finish, also absorb the alcohol and bloat. Not a good combination.

Believe it or not, my stoner friend just told me he has had success with honey. I'm not sure on that one though.

paperclips and skiny-screwdrivers are your friends. boiling it in hot water works too

i could go for moere weed tokes :)

whats up fools??

im chillen on DXM, oxycodone, xanax, and of course massive tokes of weed:D

NSFW:
0lololol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does weed lose it's potency over time?

Was going through my shed and I found a baggie of some weed maybe 4/5 years old (from back when I used to blaze everyday). It doesn't smell very strong. Is it safe to smoke, will it get me high ?

Thanks

yes it does; how much depends on the conditions it is stored. It's safe to smoke if it's not moldy or has some weird growth on it but it probably won't get you near as high as it would have 5 years ago.

I smoked some 8 year old weed hahah...was dry as hell, had no smell, but it got me high nonetheless.
Smoke it lol that's a come up for sure! I love finding lost weed :)

Until reading the responses I would have said it wasn't safe to smoke. I have trouble keeping my stash yucky-free after a month let alone 5/8 years. Or maybe I'm really picky now since catching pneumonia and bronchitis from smoking old roaches a few years ago. I saw on sale over the internet some jars that looked like darkened pill bottles for weed, was thinking of trying them to see if they were anymore effective at preserving

Status
Not open for further replies.