• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

CBD resin syringes

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok I posted on cannabis forum but no replies. I'm just wondering has anyone had the syringes? I got the cheap kind and it taste like weed but when I take it my body and mind slow down. I start to get drowsy than I snap out of it. Can anyone enlighten me as to how these things are supposed to make you feel?

I mean it feels like weed but it doesn't hit all at one thus throwing me into a panic attack. For the most part I've been having anxiety and I needed something to help calm me down. Right now I'm ok but would like to know more about this if anyone could chime in.

Thanks.

Is there anyone who can shed some light on this so I?m not googling here and there trying to figure out whether it?s working or not?

I think you got the desired effects from CBD in general. This is how I know if it's working or not: when it wears off, my throbbing pain returns and my muscles get tight. I started using it for medicinal purposes and only did a couple drops at a time. Did you have trouble with the syringe cap cover thing not staying on? I had one and was disappointed to find the next morning it started to leak out onto the countertop.

Hey Sonicwhite, sorry you didn't get any replies over in Cannabis discussion. Luckily, a large portion of us are still qualified to comment on the nature of the plant, albeit in an unofficial capacity. Anyhow

I have only used CBD a handful of times. Up here in Vermont, we had a major CBD tradeshow/convention a while back and I tried a few things because they were priced as such that they really just wanted you to give it a try. It's a pretty hard sell to someone who loves smoking that the psychological component of the act will be largely not present with CBD. One could easily argue that the primary reason CBD is so available is due to its lack psychoactive effects.

I really think that you probably experienced CBD oil to the full extent of what you possess. That is my opinion. There's no way to tell. Luckily, there are so many varieties of bud, you should be able to find one, eventually, that mitigates your anxiety but doesn't produce unwanted symptoms in the process.

So, basically, I think you did experience the CBD. I think going forward you should try different strains/varieties. I know for myself, a lot of Sativa-dominant strains cause me a lot of anxiety, so I steer clear of them generally. You will learn about yourself and what works for you as you try different products.

Ya it def helps anxiety. The very reason I got it since I deal with massive anxiety almost my whole adult life.

The effects are not like a change in perception but more relief from ailments. I live here in Oklahoma where you know everything is outlawed. I?m hoping in the future things will change to where patients can be treated with things other than benzos.

Ya it def helps anxiety. The very reason I got it since I deal with massive anxiety almost my whole adult life.

The effects are not like a change in perception but more relief from ailments. I live here in Oklahoma where you know everything is outlawed. I?m hoping in the future things will change to where patients can be treated with things other than benzos.

I'm sorry man. Why do you not leave that shithole? I grew up in a shithole Lowell, Masachusetts and have a map of shitholes across the country, but Oklahoma represents a dark spot on my map, where man should never tread. If you use drugs, avoid that entire area (Texas and Oklahoma). I'm sorry, if you like to use drugs other than Alcohol or prescription drugs or cigarettes. Morally, Alochol, the most prolifically damaging substance ever created by man is seen as the best and least detrimental choice.

It's madness. If you need, come stay up here in Vermont. I work for the Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program as the junior head of ESL. I might be able to get you refugee status considering the hell that you have had to endure. I thought my life was bad.