• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cats used to smuggle drugs into prisons

bennyZA

Bluelighter
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24578678

"Suspicions were raised after the small grey and white creature was spotted regularly nipping in and out of the jail through a hole in a fence.

Its oversize decorative collar turned out to contain drugs and investigations are under way to sniff out its trainer.

Video of the cat being searched was posted by the justice ministry.

A cat was recently used to smuggle mobile phones into a Russian jail.

Guards caught it climbing a fence at the jail in Syktyvkar in June, the Moscow Times reported at the time, adding a photo of the creature being held by the scruff of its neck, the phones and chargers taped to its body.

It was just one of several attempts discovered in recent years, with cats at other jails being used to deliver heroin, the paper noted."

Brilliant. Sheer brilliance. I wanna go to jail just to give the first guy to think of this a high-five.

i think post a simular thing about them doing this in mexico a few months ago

good idea like :)

I've heard of drugs being smuggled into prisons inside pussies before, but this is a new one.

I'm relieved this story only involved an oversized collar,

^ I know right? :\

Unfortunately, I see them putting this brave kitty down though :(

when i read the title, i imagined all sorts of things...

but then i read it was hidden in part of the collar, whew

glad they arent "keyster-ing" with cats now

I'm relieved this story only involved an oversized collar,

Same. When i read the title i thought it was going to be similar to the colombian heroin story with the dogs...dont even want to think about that one it was so horrid.

That was for this particular story. It doesn't say anything specific about the cats used to bring in heroin, or the one that - shiver - brought the phone

1275286057_doseng.org_1275241374_0049.jpg

Lmao....id love to know the story behind that pic. Is it real?? Doesnt look photoshopped.

If that photo isn't real, then we have got SWAT team units trying to pat the ground, cooked.

There's fucking cats everywhere in that photo hahahahaha theres another 2 under the two cars there.

I think they might be on the hunt for Julian and Ricky in that pic and came across bubbles's cats at the trailer park.