• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cataloge of Currently Used Opiates and Morphinones in Medicine

Not massively necessary but might be helpful: Meperidine should maybe be changed to Meperidine/Pethidine - Demerol is called Pethidine in the EU, and Meperidine in the US, so EU people might look for it and not recognise the name.

It's referred to as pethidihe here, as well as Meperidine(though meperidine is more common).

Levo-methadone, and to a lesser extent normethadone are ones I'd love to try.

And diadihydromorphine, as well.

Can anyone update on availability of Tussipax in France ? (included in original list, top of thread). As others have stated these were available in almost any pharmacy, otc, for very little money. Sadly stocks dried up late 2013. On my last visit I managed to track down a couple of boxes in a newly designed pack but everywhere else the advice was a manufacturing problem. I note that Vidal still lists these tabs as current but that has been the case throughout.

I'm aware there are some stocks of the Tussipax syrup but I don't find that so good. It is general supply of the tablets I am curious about.

please note that I am not asking for names of specific pharmacies, just advice on general availability if that is permitted within forum rules.

thanks in anticipation.

OP Opium here is marketed under the name "Lamictal" (i think) ands is a combination of "Tinture d'opium" (opium tincture? in english...?) combined iwth paracetamol and caffeine, little to no abuse otential or rec value, but relatively safe and soft for treatin moderate chronic pain.
Also Buprenorphine marketed as "Temgesic" is uniquely 0.2mg bupe, only, otherwise all other dosages from 0,4mg to 8mg are "Subutex" or "subuxone" when combined with nalaxone (the latter)....
my 0.002 cents ;)

*nice thread OP, lots of research to be done, few opiates marketed here, i imagine more used in hopitals only....

@Lundi, not sure on the current situation with tussipax, but the opiate high is way better with neo-codion (combined with promethazine) i think is a "different" form of codeine, ie. hcl, vs. chlorhydrate lets imagine. Those extra 2 euro, make a huge difference vis a vis of the high, furthermore the ethylmorphine in tussipax is way too itchy and little converted/metabolized into morphine, AND Tusipax pills taste like shit and made me gag, neo-codion tastes like sweties, an pills go down smoothe.

All on the tussipax/neo-codion is from personal experience and speculation/theory, not scientific fact, so take ith a pinch of salt. "Vidal" online to find other codeine otc meds/pills/drugs with the info on the various forms of codeine.... look into it maybe... http://www.vidal.fr/Substance/codeine-1039.htm

Be safe,, extremely dangerous path to take....;)

Last edited:
Know its kinda an old thread but paregoric is camphorated tincture of opium and contains 0.4mg/ml of morphine and tincture of opium is the name for laudanum which contains 10mg/ml morphine. Both available by prescription in US but rarely used these days. Opium tincture smells so good, btw. Like a mixture of anise and chocolate.