Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Carrrying GHB on a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StruggleStreet

Greenlighter
Hey all, long time lurker on this forum :)

Just wondering with the risks associated with carrying ghb (about 12ml) interstate on a domestic flight, and the best way in doing so to ? e.g. water, flavoured drink bottle, mouthwash etc. Or is it better to simply leave it in ones pocket and just walk through?

It seems like it'd be almost impossible to detect even on carry on, but i'm still paranoid as heck...

Any tips, suggestions or experiences would be appreciated. :)

Thanks guys.

Remember all liquids, aerosols and gels must be in containers of 100ml or less if you are taking them on board with you.

Hi StruggleStreet and welcome to Bluelight. :)

Sorry dude but we aren't here to help you smuggle drugs interstate. There is always going to be a level of risk involved no matter how well you conceal the substance you are trying to take across. I certainly don't think it is worth risking a criminal record for a measely 12mL of GHB. If you are addicted to GHB and need it to get by perhaps you could discuss the situation with your doctor and try get some benzo's to make your trip more comfortable.

Anyway, I am closing the thread because as I said, Bluelight isn't here to give advice on taking drugs interstate.

Status
Not open for further replies.