• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Carnival of psychedelic poultry- PD Silly Goose make out session

Let it stick to the side of the jar and pour it over a coffee filter as soon as its outta the freezer. Then close the jar while it warms up so it doesnt get condensation inside. Once its warm have a fan blow over it for a couple hours and itll be dry in no time.

Bit confused by what you're trying to do. I understand filtering it as quickly as you can so the naphtha doesn't warm up while it's filtering.

Oh i get it now, wrap the filter around the mouth of the jar and tip the jar over while cold. Thread the lid onto the jar over the filter while it warms up. Once warm remove the lid and filter then let a fan blow over it. Correct?

Nah what I'm saying is, do the freeze precip in the jar and leave all the crystals sticking to the walls of the jar...don't shake it up or anything to make them fall loose. then just pour the still ice cold naphtha through the filter...there will be som crystals that fall loose but most should still be stuck to the jar and then just put the cap back onto the jar normally until its warmed up and then put a fan over it.

Ah, leave the crystals in the jar and dry them off in the jar. Pretty clever, thank you. :)

EDIT: Thought of a way to keep the crystals on the filter from redissolving. Scrape them off the filter with a razor blade while still cold and put them in the jar with the other crystals or on some other glass surface where the naphtha can evaporate.

Last edited:
'Sup PD?

Uniter, I don't think you'll have a problem with crystals re-dissolving on the filter. I never did. Besides, the crystals are only slightly damp, there isn't really enough solvent there to dissolve much of the crystal anyhow.

I wish you a beautiful sparkly bounty of DMT crystals, my friend... :)

Hi all and all hi.....some wanker just threatened to sue me at work. Weird...:D

Well, being nicely stoned is nice here at this domaian of work....still bored shitless, but with added oomph. :)

man so theres this monkey in a tree

an

hes smoking alot of pot upp in this tree
an like
just

killing

bowl after bowl
and

this lizard is by the base of the tree hes all like
"hey

monkey

what you doin in this tree?"

"jeeeoooooo lizard im smokin weeed

come smoke with me"

and so the lizard went up and started smoking with the monkey
and

they

were getting pretty high.

after a while...

the lizard was like

"daaaaaaaaamn monkey my mouth
is dry"

"lizard youve got cottonmouth youve gotta go down to the river and drink some water"

so the lizard decided to go to the river

and so this monkey just sat up there and kept killin bowls
and the lizard went down the tree and over to the river and leaned over the water

and there was this alligator and the alligator was like

"man lizard whaaat arree youu doiinnnn?"
"alligator ive got cotton mouth mannn im drinking some water"
"whats cottonmouth?" said the alligator
?"i was smokin some weed with that mokey in the tree"

the alligator decided to go check it out
the lizard was so stoned

that he fell in the water

so the alligator gets to the base of the tree like
"monkey what are you doing up in that tree"

and at first the monkey didnt hear him cuz he was hella faded
and then the alligator

said "monkey" real loud

and the monkey sat up and looked at the alligator and said

"DAMN HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINKK?!"

I don't think any music will ever beat Pink Floyd in my heart, it's my perfect music lika gah damn.

Seriously, it's like so many of their songs are epic journeys in themselves. Atom Heart Mother is one of my favorite songs in the entire universe. I listened to it loud as shit the last time I did 2c-e, standing in the middle of my room being bathed in the incredible wordless story the song told me.

^Weirdly, I've never listened to Pink Floyd when tripping...I guess I prefer completely instrumental stuff, but I will have to give it a go....

What era do you prefer, psychedelic sixties or stadium seventies? I rather the latter I must say, simply as the songs strike the nerves a bit more :)

A cool band I've been listening to are a psych/acid/rock/ambient band called the Cosmic Jokers....really good oldschool psych....also a band called Tobruk, mroe jammy and whatnot, rocks out a bit more too. :)

Ilisten to a lot of metal (black and doom metal in particualr)- a black metal band called 1349 (named after the year that the Black Plague reached Norway...) covered "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun..." sounds really really odd man. Another band, Nachtmsytium, also did a slight cover of One of these days (called One of these Nights). Pink Floyds influence is found everywhere...

I like the early floyd stuff the most by far..
A lot of the earlier Pink Floyd songs are all instrumental, and while tripping its quite a journey. I remember listening to the album More and A Saucer Full of Secrets while on a high dose of DXM, seriously MADE that trip for me, set the entire atmosphere while listening to it...floating around on giant Amanita colored 'Mushroom-flowers'.

My favorite albums would have to be: Atom Heart Mother, More, Ummagumma, A saucer full of secrets, meddle, and piper at the gates of dawn.
I still love the newer stuff (all though I've never been a big fan of the Wall) but the older stuff just seems so much more psychedelic and mythical and often very remniscent of the time I visited the Sacred Tree Realm while on a dose of smoked DMT in the middle of the forest (The album 'More' fits this trip quite well).

I'll check out some of those bands you listed, I been looking for random new music to get lately.

^Theres some awesome acid/psych blogspots with albums for download if you care to look....anywhow, from me its good night :) <3

Peace guys and gals and robot overlords...

<3

source plz

LOLZ... just to humor you my love <3

Go to any home, ask where the sink is, you may notice plates or food particles in the sink, dont worry... thats where the headdy water is <3 turn the nob on the right for cold or the nob on the left for hot water. Just be careful, everyone knows you CAN overdose on water.