• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Carisoprodol (soma) - safe combinations?

jay3000

Greenlighter
I have some [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]a small amount [/FONT]Carisoprodol tablets. I've been trying to figure out how to use them somewhat responsibly.

The only drugs I would consider using together with
Carisoprodol would be benzos and/or dissociatives (ketamine).

Any advice?

Seeing as carioprodol metabolizes in meprobamate, a strong anti spasmodic sedative of the carbamate class, mixing it with benzodiazepines responsibly is going to require taking a fraction of your normal doses since they will synergize and potentiate each other.

Similar precautions should be taken with the Ketamine as rational judgement, motor skills, balance, etc will all be effected to a higher degree than either drug used alone. Having a tripsitter who is sober or at least not using both drugs is going to be your best bet in case of adverse reaction or accidental overdose. Please treat these combinations with the utmost respect, the soma + benzo esp as the safety margin drops substantially when mixed.

Meprobamate is barbiturate-like in its enhancement of benzodiazepine binding.. In Florida, the number of carisoprodol-/meprobamate (a metabolite of carisoprodol)-related deaths in 2005 exceeded those attributed to opioids, including heroin and fentanyl.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2858432/

Be very careful with this medication, I took what I thought would be a strong recreational dose and ended up in the ICU with a tube down my throat helping me breathe (intubated).

I have some [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]a small amount [/FONT][FONT="]Carisoprodol tablets. I've been trying to figure out how to use them somewhat responsibly.

The only drugs I would consider using together with [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][FONT="]Carisoprodol[/FONT]
[FONT="] would be benzos and/or dissociatives (ketamine).

Any advice?
[/FONT]

*A guy i knew used to take soma, oxycodone and xanax all at once and he would have seizures right in front of me and i would have to hold him and tell him to keep breathing as he was unresponsive but could still kinda hear what i was saying to him and he would stop breathing.

* my other experience with soma is taking about 600mg with no tolerance, getting a nice little buzz off it, Figured hey i am gonna cruise in my car its nice outside, fast forward an hour later i am woken up after apparently blacking out while driving i crashed my car into a guardrail and almost killed myself. I had blacked out because soma can sometimes hit you within 5 minutes other times it smacks you in the face an entire hour later. I would be VERY careful my friend . VERY

Thank you for all the advice!

I will take care and only use the drug on its own.