• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

carfentanyl

A dentist falls asleep in front of a tv. He dreams he is watching tv. When he awakens, he is in front of a tv, but does not remember the dream.

edarrin said:
This is true. Unless you consider passing out for 15 minutes and waking up with very little high recreational. That's what happened to me anyway.

What?

If you passed out from fent, its because you dosed to high. Dont blame the fuckin drug.

Its not like the doses go: not high... not high... not high... UNCONCIOUS

Theres a little thing called proper dose for ANY drug. Theres also a little thing called a line when the dose is too high. With opioids you have 3 lines...

1) Im not high
______________ < YOU WANNA GET PAST THIS!

2) Im nice and high (INSERT ME HERE)
______________ < ANYTHING PAST THIS LINE IS TOO MUCH!

3) Im unconcious (INSERT EDARRIN HERE)
______________ < ANYTHING PAST THIS LINE IS DEATH!

4) Im dead (INSERT COUNTLESS FOOLS HERE)

Yet strangely some people seem to think that good ole slot #2 doesnt exist when something is of greater or equal to the potency of fentanyl. WHY people think this is simply baffling... I chalk it up to the religion of moronism.

Fentanyl makes heroin and morphine look like little kid shit. I don't understand why any of you would want anything stronger

Because you can get 10 grams of carfentanil and be able to use for the rest of your life, shit your grandkids would be straight.

< ^not a personal attack, but: )
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

YOU CAN'T GET 10 GRAMS OF CARFENTANIL, so.... SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT

Who the fuck are you? Do you know me, do you know my situation, no you don't so you shut the fuck up. I replied to this comment

"Fentanyl makes heroin and morphine look like little kid shit. I don't understand why any of you would want anything stronger"

I told him the reason you would want something stronger is "Because you can get 10 grams of carfentanil and be able to use for the rest of your life, shit your grandkids would be straight."

Carfentanil isn't impossible to synthesize, and if someone has the skills do to it, then he can get 10 grams of it. I really was talking about WHY though, not how I was going to get it, ya prick. How the fuck is shut the fuck up supposed to not be a personal attack.

Carfentanil is most def. not impossible to make. If it was then obviously it wouldn't exist, right? You guys make it sound like the people that synth. this stuff are some type of unknowns or possibley even Gods. Trust me on this , their not.

nobody said it was impossible to synthesize.
but I dont do it, you don't do it, hell, even SWIM doesn't do it. SWIMs uncle doesn't do it.... etc
for all intents and purposes, carfentanil doesn't exist (don't flame me - i mean in our (me/you/others) daily lives)
and I never want to talk about it again

johanneschimpo said:
nobody said it was impossible to synthesize.
but I dont do it, you don't do it, hell, even SWIM doesn't do it. SWIMs uncle doesn't do it.... etc
for all intents and purposes, carfentanil doesn't exist (don't flame me - i mean in our (me/you/others) daily lives)
and I never want to talk about it again

Just because YOU cant/couldnt/wont/wouldnt doesnt apply to everyone here at all so why make such a generalization.

You dont wanna talk about it? Dont read the thread.

I think he was just trying to inject some realizm into a thread that is primarily based on fantasy. Stuff like sufentanil would be a more realistic topic of conversation, whereas this whole carfentail business is just psychological waffle.

Survival0200 said:
The English wikipedia states carfentanyl's activity in humans starts at 1 µg. What does that 'activity' mean? I hate when they're using that kind of terms

Analgesia.

The problem wouldn't really be synthesizing it, it would be handling a substance active in the µg range.

Smyth said:
I think he was just trying to inject some realizm into a thread that is primarily based on fantasy. Stuff like sufentanil would be a more realistic topic of conversation, whereas this whole carfentail business is just psychological waffle.

BINGO was his name-o

Muchas gracias smyth, I feel we understand each other's agony.

P.S. Pharoah, I'm not going to say I'd be capable of it, but being a chem major I at least know what the fuck it means when I read a synthesis route (even one of those without pictures!)
I don't see you making any carfentanil, Dr. Timothy Albert Sasha Hoffman Shulgin or whoever the fuck you think you are

and end it all with a ;)

The name for Carfentanil is Wildinil is believe....or maybe thats etorphine

If you ever see those shows where there putting down elephants and then they bring them back. It Cafentanil reversed by probably 200 pounds j/k of Nalaxone (Narcan)

if this carfentany can knock people out i can think of alot of criminal applications for the use of this.