View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Capsuled LSD 20 mins apart..earthly paradise is yours

Ismene

Bluelighter
Mainly because I didn't like swallowing tough cardboard or holding it in my mouth I've been experimenting with cutting up LSD blotters and putting them into 00 gelcaps recently to see what effect it has. . Tried 4 blotters split into 2 gelcaps 4 days ago and found it great but a little too white-knuckle at times. The dose seemed to hit all at once which is to be expected as I dropped both gelcaps at the same time. It also seemed to end rather suddenly.

Yesterday I tried 4 blotters again, but took the two gelcaps 20 minutes apart. For an hour or two I thought it was just going to take me to a lower peak and it had been a waste but it eventually billowed out into a trip with all the power but not the intensity. It was physically like being on the best ecstasy and seemed to last forever. It was as if the acid had walked you hand in hand and sneaked you into paradise. Without any of the tribulation that a high dose can sometimes put you through. Walking on air with the gentlest, fluffiest psychedelic explosions of shimmering colours all around. Definately recomended for those who enjoy the physical euphoria of acid, it also seems to last a lot longer too, takes a while to get you there and takes longer to fade away.

I also find oral dosing to be best. LSD has great oral bioavailability, so there's not much point in sublingual dosing as opposed to oral. My current supply is liquid, so I usually drop it onto something edible and immediately swallow it. Also, staggering the dose 20-40 minutes apart is great. The come up is quite long, but pretty smooth and not as physically jarring.

Yeah I didn't think it would alter the nature of the trip as much as it did - seemed to make it a lot longer-lasting and more like a psychedelic version of ecstasy - only without the comedown you get from ecstasy. Fascinating captain.