Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cannabis/Zolpidem) First time: EXTREME DISSOCIATION

realxsalo

Bluelighter
So, it was yesterday, I started to feel anxiety so I popped 10mg of zolpidem (sedative/hypnotic) to fall asleep. I use to love trip on ambien, its just a mellow psychodelic trip till I felt tired and go to bed. But that night was different, I have heard of ambien+pot combo in various trip reports with mixed reviews so I just decided to give it a try. The ambien still didnt kick in so I prepare a bowl and smoke some. I just started to feel euphoric and mellow, so I smoked some more.

I was just sit down, watchig the screen of my laptop in a catatonic way. The I just started to realise that the words on the screen justs seems, ehhmm... seems weird, I take a look around and everything was weird, I started to panic a little bit but then relaxed, I was just part of the trip, i guessed. For one second I clossed my eyes and my whole body detachment from me and climb out of the reallity, then I freak out and stand up, looked around frightened and anything wasnt real, everythings was a confused dream, I lay down in my bed and I was OHMYGOD.... scared the death I just eat a lot of different benzos for black out and forget the entire experiencie. Sometimes i felt like the size of my room was inside of my mind or if I stay still I will start to fall into to some weird parallel dimension, it was out of my mind.

Then I started to relax, get into my bed and listened some music. I dont rememeber very well but maybe I started to enjoy the trip with the music but due to the anesic effect of benzos that part is blank on my mind.
The next day I just wake up feeling good.

Trip conclusion. INTENSE EXPERIENCE, definitly both pot and ambien synergize hallucinogen and dissociactive effects, maybe another time I will try the same combo but with more mental preparation, that first one was just too strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have added paragraphs to your report so it will be a little easier on the eyes. Thanks for this entry.