Cannabis springs up all over German town after campaigners plant thousands of seeds

Good for them, more oxygen for me, more thc/free weed for them.

Win-win if you ask me...

I would like to thank them personally.

I bet you they are going to be chopped down with taxpayer money.

"Officers have been told to be vigilant and destroy any plants they see.”

Edit: Spoke too soon...

I will concede that. And I shouldn't be so quick to diss buddies seed business being the reason OG was so awesome. I guess I am still bitter at the lost data. There really were people there who travelled to jungles and grew the rarest shit you could imagine. The story of overgrow if you are ever interested.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven's_Stairway

I met a group of this organisation in my hometown a long time ago. I remember a girl just spewing out words. She sounded like a young politician when speaking for Overgrow. She could been working for a political party instead but she probably already was and was geting payed for her job at overgrow too.
I didnt think they would bring down a political organization like it was some kind of xstremist website.

slimvictor;11709883 said:
Ten years ago, I was traveling in a little town in SW China and got a large bag of seeds for eating. It was really a lot of trouble to eat them, since they weren't shelled, so I spread them everywhere :) I wonder what that town looks like now.

Was that Cheng Du by any chance? ;)

exists;11707662 said:
I love this story; hopefully it will inspire many more people to go Johnny Appleseeding their towns!

It really is a beautiful plant, and I think it's a great thing more people will finally get to see (and smell) it :)

I prefer Johnny marijuanaseed. We did something similar in Houston during highschool.

I would do this if I had the money
throw a couple hundred or thousand seeds out across two or three of londons biggest parks

There is actually a webshow on YouTube about traveling to jungles and wherever looking for the cannabis plant getting in its native habitat. I think it's called strain hunters. It's based on a seed company too, based in Amsterdam, though. I think it's all in English. I didn't finish an episode even, unfortunately, just haven't had time yet but it looked good.

haha this is epic. I wish this was in Los Angeles instead but that would never fly here, even if weed is supposed to be "legal" here.

Hammilton;11715559 said:
There is actually a webshow on YouTube about traveling to jungles and wherever looking for the cannabis plant getting in its native habitat. I think it's called strain hunters. It's based on a seed company too, based in Amsterdam, though. I think it's all in English. I didn't finish an episode even, unfortunately, just haven't had time yet but it looked good.

Yeah its by Green House Seeds. The places they go are pretty cool the guys them selves are a bit arrogant though. Apparently they also hand out dutch strains to the local farmers which is not so cool.

I saw a lot of weed growing as a weed in Africa too just because the climate is so nice for it. Any where people drop seeds while smoking they seem to come up. No one seems interested in killing them. In fact quite the opposite they will take them home to their garden if anything.