• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that makes more sense to me now. Thanks Monk.

Just fired up the enail and taking dabs of Bubba x Chem 4....great mellow taste.

so my mom found something in the garden.

my mom was like "looks kind of small, I have some miracle grow if you want"

"NOOO MOM IT HAS TO BE ORGANIC!!!!!!!!"

LOL

Just grabbed 5g of Bubble hash made from m Afghani Hashplant.....so yummy.

Mixing it with Live Resin as we speak...:D

i don't care about organic or non-organic as long as there's no nute burn and it's flushed before harvest. it's not like we're spraying the flowers in pesticides either way so wtf is the big deal?

i haven't had some good bubble in a while. i think i'd like to buy a smaller handheld vape, something that deals well with concentrates and hash. the herbalaire is great but only handles the flowers well :|

omfg Afghani Hashplant Bubble Hash.....blending so well with my Indica Tips.

Finally got a carb cap for my domeless nail and wow. Low temp dabs for me that's for sure. I've been missing out but I had to dab for a little while before I began to understand. The flavour is phenomenal, and I'm getting really high but there doesn't seem to be as much vapour. Maybe at higher temps (5 or 10 seconds after the nail is glowing) some of the material is combusted. But I feel more stoned and I feel like the differences between strains are even more noticeable this way. It is actually mind blowing and fascinating, and am so happy I got a quality Ti carb cap to go with my domeless. I get the nail glowing a darker red and dab 30 seconds later. It is vaporizing a little bit, but also pooling on the nail and I cap right away. Afterwords there is nothing left on the nail, and I get a wonderfully tasty vapour that hits me surprisingly hard... I think easily as hard as a medium temp dab plus all the terpenes. I am becoming a fanatic.

Don't start dabbing if you ever want to quit smoking weed at some point. It's just too much fun to warrant ever stopping. Dabbing that uk cheese at the moment.

looking at rosin tech.

seems like i can get plates/control unit here in canada easily enough.

seems like its about as efficient as open blasting bho, and I just want to make edibles with it, so ill save a bundle on butane...

thoughts?

My cinic is getting a Rosin Tech. Cannot wait. I have Indica Tips waiting for it. LOL

sup fools.

I was trying to stay away from social media altogether but today I got barred out for the first time in months, maybe close to a year, and I made the mistake of not having shit else to do while feeling all sociable and shit... so I figured I'd log back on here again and see how everything's going, because, well, Xanax. The stuff's weird like that.

Keeping spirit with the social, I'm currently enjoying some extremely pleasant but still with-something-left-to-be-desired no-name medium-to-highgrade (FUCK that's a lot of hyphens.) Only yields about .08g of kief per gram so it's nothing near topshelf, but it's still wetter than preferred when it comes to kiefing weed so it's a toss-up.

I'm high, though, so there's that. :)

Hope everyone here's doing well.

so my mom found something in the garden.

my mom was like "looks kind of small, I have some miracle grow if you want"

"NOOO MOM IT HAS TO BE ORGANIC!!!!!!!!"

lol! If only I could have conversations with my folks like that.... maybe when they hit retirement-status.

Starting day with Typical AHP blended with FMBH. Tasty AF

:( I don't know what the fuck that means, dr. :( I ad-libed it to be typical afghan hashplant blended with fucking magical butane hash, but I'm pretty sure that's probably not right. Think I got the tasty part, though.

Don't start dabbing if you ever want to quit smoking weed at some point. It's just too much fun to warrant ever stopping. Dabbing that uk cheese at the moment.

I'd take that a step further and say to stay away from extracts if you ever want to quit those in particular at some point. I've noticed that making the change from flowers to extracts makes a seemingly permanent change in the body, and, while I can still appreciate straight-up weed, it's most definitely lost a lot of it's old "magic" ever since I was first introduced to hashs and oils and thc-vape juice.

Last edited:
^^Sorry, Afghani Hashplant blended with Afghani Hashplant Bubble Hash. lol :)

I FINALLY got a rig. I onl have the basic glass nail at this point tho. Is that adequate to dab oil?

EDIT ok ya 8 is adequate. lol

Last edited:
^ I'm sure it looks better than my first rig. made w/ glass nail or pipe err something like that lol. it served it's purpose ~7 years ago.

JOgwTTP.jpg

wb jib

i don't care about organic or non-organic as long as there's no nute burn and it's flushed before harvest. it's not like we're spraying the flowers in pesticides either way so wtf is the big deal?

You'd be surprised the nasty shit they spray on during flowering. I try not to smoke flowers from people I don't know/trust, at least not a lot. But I smoke concentrates from companies I don't know nearly as well so it's kinda a half-assed movement.

But my outdoor grower friends are all super organic and I appreciate that. I'm just finishing last year's outdoor too so a good part of my smoke is organic. Most of my indoor comes from one guy that I trust--it's not organic but I know he doesn't use anything too gross (I've seen it) and he flushes properly. So it's not perfect but I don't know anyone local who does organic indoor.

lol! If only I could have conversations with my folks like that.... maybe when they hit retirement-status.

Yo! Nice to see you back around, if under barred circumstances.

Are your parents in MD? Mine are. I've already joked around with them about it--my dad is an avid gardener, I think I could get him to try it out when it becomes legal for anyone there. I'd have to show them how to make balm and tincture though, they won't smoke anymore.

I FINALLY got a rig. I onl have the basic glass nail at this point tho. Is that adequate to dab oil?

EDIT ok ya 8 is adequate. lol

It's adequate but it won't last very long. The heating and cooling down will cause it to deform and eventually crack. Not unsafe, just a limited life. Also taste won't be prime forever.

what up jib glad to hear you're back.

was going to get a handful of bars when the fool pulls on me. I chased the dipshit down and he wrecked his car. hahah fat come up moron.

I can not stand thieves man fuck.

Howdy JiBult!

Started the day with some Tangerine Dream Closed loop Ethanol Concentrate. Nice and golden, and smells JUST LIKE the bud, nice citrusy punch. And it comes through to the flavour. I love this strain.

From Leafly: Strain Highlights
This winner of the 2010 Cannabis Cup was created by the illustrious Barney’s Farm. A strain for connoisseurs, Tangerine Dream is the hybrid daughter of G13, Afghani, and Neville's A5 Haze. Its ability to knock out pain while increasing energy is what makes Tangerine Dream so special. While too much Tangerine Dream may leave you stuck on the couch, this strain was handcrafted to meet the demands of working medical patients. Uplifting and euphoric, it provides users with mental clarity while deeply relaxing muscles. Tangerine Dream typically flowers in 8 to 10 weeks and features a citrusy aroma.

Status
Not open for further replies.