• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a baking perspective I'd suggest butter over oil in a recipe for finished results. If you have concerns about which fats you put in your body, that would trump baking performance. I believe the AMA have returned butter to a good fat now but I barely pay attention to purveyors of food myths for profit.

I use coconut oil for extraction, if I'm making something where I can either use or mask the coconut flavour. There are some very good commercial fats I prefer to use for chocolate work and chocolate fountains that have no flavour profile. I do hate the water content of butter, the New Zealand butter is under 4% water if you can get it.

I don't know the trans fat laws outside my tiny world, I avoid it (Cisco is 2% Trans fat in BC, this is the legal highest).

Do you find any variation in extractions into trans fat? Or have you done it?

just got a zip of Doctor X OG Kush and JESUS CHRIST it smells like a pound even through the vac-sealed bag.

Crackin' it open probably Friday, and I'm legitimately excited. I've never smelled tree through these seals before. 8(

just got a zip of Doctor X OG Kush and JESUS CHRIST it smells like a pound even through the vac-sealed bag.

Crackin' it open probably Friday, and I'm legitimately excited. I've never smelled tree through these seals before. 8(

i got some nice sticky icky myself.

lots of taste. man i love ganja.

16583673_1212232055538853_7458301526587473920_n.jpg

some next level hash i made

16465323_618668691658728_7403997918601936896_n.jpg

dry sift

Man, why does weed make music sound so good?

The lazy explanation would be that you're high on drugs, and everything feels good, so of course music is going to seem even better too, buuut...being high on weed and listening to music is just amazing, moreso than getting high on "hard drugs" & listening to music (although that's fun too)

^I dunno man, have you ever listened to music on high doses of acid? You might amend that statement. I certainly think it's the bees knees.

Weed is what got me into good music; acid is what kept my tastes ever morphing and expanding to encompass a much broader palate. Just my $0.02.

^music on 2-2.5 hits of LSD usually puts me in a serious trance. it's blissful. it's not as straight forward as other music euphoria ime. i'm yet to try 3 hits of acid. i have the tabs so perhaps soon :D.

DXM + ganja is definitely the most music euphoria i get from drugs however.

first DMT w/weed experience was the most pleasurable of my life. i heard 2 songs. one was comfortably numb and the other was an instrumental.

a good opiate buzz + herb is at a close second.

a good opiate buzz + herb is at a close second.
Yes %)

Acid has opened my mind to many music genres I never even had interest in before. Weed has always made music sound good but it didn't open so many metaphorical doors

Seeing assclass's pictures all the time makes me miss the more stoned days of my life.

ayo ayo ayo ayo ayo alright alright alright, I got a dumb ass question for you fools.

brushing teeth. Before or after you eat?

also, brushing teeth. Before or after you smoke?

I'm thinking in terms of tooth health as opposed to personal preference, cuz I mean nobody actually enjoys eating right after they brush their teeth.

Thoughts? Opinions? Insults?

brush after eating.

same for smoking.

it's not like toothpaste protects the teeth from incoming smoke/food particles?

it's more of a cleaning agent so those same particles don't linger on the teeth and fuck them up over time. acidic smoke/food etc.

just my $0.02 :).

See, personal preference I'm the same way.

But apparently there are foods that soften the shit out of your teeth's enamel (temporarily) after eating, so if you immediately brush after certain foods there's a good chance at fucking up your enamel over time.

With smoking.... I feel like you should brush after that, but I prefer to hit a menthol after I do my thing with my toothbrush. Makes the cigarette so minty. Weed doesn't apply to that one, though.

idk, I've been on a xanax binge for a few days and thinking up the most random shit.

still w them bars huh, jib?

i decreased my benzo intake and now i hardly take diazepam.

made it all weekend without kratom though, mind you i did it 3 times last week. i'm gonna try to only do it on fridays now.

also trying to t-break after i smoke this joint ;).

Well, they're 1mg's but when I'm on alprazolam I always call it barred out whether bars are involved or not.

Shit's my favorite recreational drug and it's the most potent in the only class of drugs that near eliminates my retarded ass generalized anxiety about fucking everything.

By binge I just mean I've been taking 1.5mg-3mg a day siiiiiince.... Thursday? Wednesday? idk, still got over 100 left, lol.

As long as I moderate and realize when I need to take breaks (for health, not tolerance), I don't see myself ever stopping Xanax. Same with weed, actually, only a dope ass job offer would get me to take a long-term hiatus from my pot stash.

truth. i don't really fuck w alp anymore.

diazepam4lyf

i been taking the yellow 5s(rarely). couldn't get the 10s :\.. hopefully in the summer i will :D.

i never really get benzo'd out anymore. i did take 6 from my stash the other day but that's probably the first time in several months.

Yeah, it SUCKS to get sedated on that shit. Body gets all heavy and I just feel like crashing wherever I am, meteorite-style. Craters and everything, bro, lol.... but I like to maintain that mellow .5mg feel (alprazolam), but it's so short-acting that I end up taking a .5 like every 1.5-2hrs.

I do the same with weed. I don't like to get smacked as shit (often... sometimes it happens, though), but I like to maintain that single bowl-pack high for longer than a single bowl lasts, so I find myself having a bunch of small sessions throughout the day. So small I probably shouldn't even call 'em sessions, more like 3-6 hits and I'm good for a couple hours.

Diazepam's dope, man. Most of the benzo's are. The only one I don't care for much is clonazepam, but I haven't tried them all. I can't stand cyclobenzeprene, but I don't think that's a benzo... might be a skeletal relaxer? meh, idk. benzo's for the win, though, them bitches are great when you have a bit of knowledge and control.

Really, though? I mean, REALLY THOUGH?!?! I'm tryna get some roofies/flunitrazepam (personal use). As far as I know, they're more potent than alprazolam. There's also a benzo that's also considered a hypnotic (like ambien) that I want to try, but I can't for the life of me remember which one that is at the moment.

Really, though? I mean, REALLY THOUGH?!?! I'm tryna get some roofies/flunitrazepam (personal use). As far as I know, they're more potent than alprazolam. There's also a benzo that's also considered a hypnotic (like ambien) that I want to try, but I can't for the life of me remember which one that is at the moment.

Flubromazolam. Careful with that one man, it's a strong dose at 0.25 mg. I got it in blotters, took one piece and lights out for 16 hours. Woke up, felt like shit and threw the rest out.

Tom

My experiences with benzos are limited. I liked valium a whole lot when I tried it, but I never tried it a second time. Done etizolam and diclazepam a couple times, mostly as trip-enders though when I need sleep. They don't do much for me except produce an apathetic lethargicness...

Status
Not open for further replies.