• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cannabis not affecting me without opiates

HezzaD

Bluelighter
if I'm not high on opiates or alcohol cannabis has no effect if I'm in slight wihdrawal it makes it worse.
really pissed off soon as I smoke cannabis I think a nice 90 plus mg morphine or 50 plus mg oxy woukd make this so much better.
I literally smoked a gram in bong of chronic and it just put me to sleep no euphoric buzz without opiates.
also if im used to taking morphine rectally will taking it orally stop withdrawal and will instill get a mild buzz is the b a that bad

Hey here are some suggestions. If you really want cannabis to impact you you're not going to like what I'm going to say but its honestly the best thing you can do. Just quit cannabis only for awhile. Try quitting for a week or two, even a few days makes a huge difference. You don't need longer then 7-14 days to make an impact on your tolerance. I maintain the tolerance of a baby by taking 6-8 days off once every 4-6 months, and in between then make yourself go a few nights a week without it. If you really want to make an impact on how cannabis feels then exercise while you're on your tolerance break. Exercise forces your body to change faster so taking one week off and going ham on exercise would be as good as going 2-4 weeks off sedentary.

If you don't want to wait that long then try lemongrass, passionflower, or wormwood root for potentiation. Be careful though as these herbs can be toxic at high levels. I strongly suggest you take a tolerance break though. I dreaded the idea but when I'm actually on one I feel a lot better, more alert, motivated, clear headed. Your focus will shift as the days pass so you won't be thinking about cannabis as much. I was obsessed with it until I forced myself to quit and now I barely think about it anymore. I hope the next time I blaze up, if I decide to will be worth it. On day 5. :)

yes looks like a twat break inread somewher to smoke 26 days straight then stop for 4 days as thc levels drop 50 percent very quickly then rest it's storedn in yaanbieybrst