• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Candyflipping - not for the faint hearted

Sonic_reality i'm from cairns, the double troubles are still floating around ;) had some of these, one of the most intese trips i've had so far!! but ''aparantly'' they're suppose to be 11/2 times stronger then any other average tab... sure felt a lot stronger than any other cid i've had

I candy-flipped a month or two ago with two hits of weak-ish blotter and two pills (brown splits) and the best way to describe the E high was distorted. It was very euphoric at times but felt quite jittery as well. I literally got lost in the music. While not the most enjoyable experience ever (it was my first real experience on LSD and the weirdness of it all did bug me a bit), it's one I certainly remember and don't regret.

Ice_o said:
Sonic_reality i'm from cairns, the double troubles are still floating around ;) had some of these, one of the most intese trips i've had so far!! but ''aparantly'' they're suppose to be 1 1/2 times stronger then any other average tab... sure felt a lot stronger than any other cid i've had

hell yes they were strong. easily the best blotter i've had. the only blotter that came close was the red ganeshas circa 2001(cairns), but that is only caus it was my first time using acid, and i accidentally had two 8o 8(

just a question, what is the picture on the double troubles. i never got a look at it, because it was dark when it was given to me.

but god they were strong. cairns gets a lot of good acid.

and now i'm in perth, where apparantly good acid is very hard to come by :(

urbanhog & cuddles...

i'd have to agree with you guys... no matter how bad the trip (or certain parts of a trip) once i've come down and had time to think about it and fil it into the 'big-picture' it doesn't seem to be as bad as when it was happening.

i've yet to trip and NOT learn something new about myself or someone else... i thin this is why i keep coming back for more :)

Maxi

btw: where was it exactly (club/venue) that cuddles was freaking out the people trying to get to the toilets??

Check your PM's Maxi, I don't want to break guideline no.

9. DON'T post the names of venues, promoters or parties on the Australia/Asia/NZ Drug Discussion Forum. It may be seen as bad publicity for a promoter or event to be associated with drugs, and several promoters have asked us to delete such references in the past.

Especially since the entire staff were so nice to me the whole night.

Cuddles :)