• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflipping for the first time...Need Help!

gf776297680

Greenlighter
Hello guys, it's my first time posting here. So I kinda want to try candyflipping (MDMA+LSD) at EDC LV this year but i'm little nervous about the experience. I only did LSD once with my friends but I'm pretty familiar with MDMA. The experience... it was complicated. At first I was just amazed by how beautiful the visuals were and we were laughing like a bunch of idiots. But later we decided to smoke some weed. Then things suddenly became overwhelming. The visuals was still intense but I got fucked really hard by my mind. I was in a very strange mindloop that I kept thinking about things I shouldn't worry about. I hate the physical discomfort of lsd as well. However, I do think the visuals are second to none and would very much like to try it out at a rave. The idea of candyflipping is growing on me these days. If I do candyflipping at EDC, which should I take first to avoid the lsd discomfort? How long is the experience? What is the comedown like? I would appreciate your suggeations very much!

Avoid the weed. Weed will make you over think about stuff. Especially when combined with other drugs. This will cause paranoia.

Mixing all of these together will definitely make you feel paranoid. You don't need to smoke weed or mix LSD with MDMA. It sort of spoils the trip IMO.

I say avoid the marijuana and keep your doses low. The openness, love, and euphoria from MDMA predominates the experiences I have with MDMA. Trust, let go, and be open. MDMA is beautiful. Enjoy your journey.