View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candyflip alone

Bunions

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm very interested in candy flipping tomorrow. I will be getting 2 tabs of acid (Did it for the first time a few days ago at a festival, also 2 tabs) and have about a .1 of mdma. I want to trip alone in my room at my dads and go on a walk. It is very laid back there and he doesn't care all too much for the drugs I do, he used to too. I have done mdma quite a bit so I am experienced with it. The acid experience was by far the most life changing and thought provoking thing ever. Acid sounds amazing to do alone being able to do whatever I want whenever I want. I want to really learn about myself, paint/draw, write, play video games, and listen music and watch the patterns explode. But is this responsible? candyflipping my second time doing acid, especially by myself. What would the mdma do to my trip. I was planning on taking the acid wait about 2 hours maybe 2 and a half then pop the other. Please let me know what you think, any sort of response is greatly appreciated.

I've never mixed LSD with anything but beer and weed, I think it's sort of a "catch-all" drug that meets all my drug craving needs at once hah.

My advice is, ensure you have LSD (we don't want you croaking on us now do we?) and to not use the MDMA. I've never honestly done MDMA, but I feel, like I mentioned, that LSD takes care of everything. It generally provides a wild and unique experience each time, so I see no need to mix them just because you do MDMA frequently. If you must mix them, I doubt there will be any issues. It can still turn wrong though, mentally. Just take it easy.

Last edited:
You'll likely REALLY want to share this experience with some close friends... you'd feel a bit disappointed alone IMO. Just take the acid since you aren't that experienced with it, if anything the MDMA will just detract from what you're really looking for.

Save your first candyflip for a rave or a party , make it memorable :)

I am almost positive it is LSD. Everything I researched about it matched with my experience. I have a pretty good mindset going into things like this generally. But what do you think about doing it alone?

I agree that adding MDMA seems unnecessary for a solo trip. If you've tripped before and you think you can handle it, tripping alone shouldn't present any problems.

Just as a piece of advice, an Ehrlich's reagent to test your LSD is a good investment nowadays. There are a lot of other chemicals being passed around as blotters, and being sure is better than almost positive.

I find that MDMA greatly enhances the psychedelic effect of LSD. Doing both together if you're not that experienced with LSD may lead to to intense of an experience.

It wasn't very bland or weak. But you're right it wasn't as strong as the first time. I still tripped out though. Ill have to wait a week or two.

Waiting a week between trips is a good rule of thumb, but tolerance can also stack up and result in chronic tolerance. There was an estimate graph composed in this thread:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...mp-Shroom-Tolerance-FAQ-and-Discussion-Thread

You can see there that the trend drops off over time, tolerance does not go down suddenly but gradually. So there is a factor unpredictability there especially since it can vary depending on individual factors, the kind of psychedelic you are taking and have been taking in the past, and a lot of other things.
The graph is meant to give you an idea, not an exact instruction.
Waiting longer between trips is always preferable, it all also really depends on what reduction in effects due to tolerance is considered acceptable or compensatable. So it always remains somewhat of a personal preference.