View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Candy Flip Schedule

Clocktower

Bluelighter
Circumstances have conspired such that I'm considering taking a ~125 mcg dose of LSD followed by a ~125 mg dose of MDMA several hours later, after the LSD peak has ended. Have any of you tried a dosing schedule like this, and can you comment on any cross tolerance you experienced or on how the LSD aftereffects influenced the roll?

Time the MDMA to kick in as the acid comes off its peak. There lies the synergy.

Four hours is perfect for moderate ackd tips. For lower doses you will have to adjust the timing accordingly (2-3 hours perhaps?).

You need a sufficient dose of psychedelic activity to find the synergy.

It's beautiful, hedonistic and utopian... But you really have to lose yourself before you can find yourself with this one.

Last edited:
I've done this combo before, and I've tried several different dosing schedules. The schedule that tranced mentioned seems to be the one most people enjoy most, but personally I prefer the combination with the mdma taken first, then about 2 hours in when im really rolling hard, I dose the lsd, usually with a 75mg booster of mdma.

The lsd comes on, and you dont feel the come down of the roll during the trip, the roll just sets an amazing mood for the entire trip. Like I said,I've tried several different dosing schedules, but this os my favorite but ymmv. A lot people seem to prefer to take the lsd first, then~4 hours in take the mdma when you're coming off the peak of the acid.

Yeah i prefer the mdma first. It puts you in a good headspace for the acid. I normally take the acid an hour or so after the mdma. Its always worked really well for me.

Some people seem to think it does.

Basically, if you want to flip the psychedelic experience into a beautiful hedonistic, empathogenic experience then take the MDMA as you come off the acid peak.

If you want to alter an LSD experience and take some of the edge off, whilst still upping the intensity, then do the MDMA first.

Always mdma before lsd. I've done both ways in proper settings. Mdma puts you in a submitted headspace since your already on a psychedelic. So your more open and aware to the introspection lsd causes making the trip more beautiful when done correctly. It truly is magical, I prefer at my house, with a close friend(s) or even alone.

I say LSD first. Let it peak. If you are not tripping too hard, then dose the MDMA. It is way too easy to take MDMA, think youre dandy, and overdo the LSD. Now if you take LSD, and are super tripped out, youre not gunna even wana do MDMA. Its self regulating.

I took the LSD at about 2:30 PM and the MDMA at about 7:30 PM. The combination worked magnificently. I experienced some nighttime bruxism though, if I were to repeat this experience I'd like to start a few hours earlier to avoid that. I would have started earlier this time, but I had a meeting that afternoon that I didn't want to trip through. Bought some chelated magnesium to help alleviate bruxism in the future.

I candy flip when I can and for me it usually goes something like this: Lets say the event starts at 9 (only candy flip at specific events and times) I take the L at around 3-4pm as I usually have shit to do the following day so I plan to sleep as well. I then set my phone to go off around 8:30 so I can be rolling for 9 so I can be in bed by 3-4 and up at around 9 or 10.

Those times always work perfect for me and I even roll joints before hand some for the experience and others for when i come home to unwind. I find plotting it as a well timed event means i can control the experience and have it be what i want. If i can i like to dose closer so they peak at the same time but like i said active life and acid lasts too long to do that with :(

isn't it an issue to come down from the mdma while tripping?

I'm personally not a fan of it but if I don't take too much MDMA or have a REALLY good acid trip I often won't even notice the comedown.
It can make it a little hard to get to sleep though