Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[CANBERRA] Carl Cox @ ANU Refectory - Sat 28 Jan 06

Dante

Bluelight Crew
It's been a while Bluelight. I thought this might be sorta appropriate in case any of you crazy cats wanted to come to Canberra...

CARL COX
Jeff Drake
Jaytech (LIVE)
Dante

Tickets @ Ticketek, inthemix.com.au, Landspeed Records Canberra

1st release - $35+bf
2nd release - $42 + bf
3rd release - $49 + bf

I've never seen Carl Cox (even though I'm a techno/house/minimal freak), he comes to my hometown for the first time and now I'm supporting him. Holy crap. 8o =D

The ANU hasn't been used for dance events in ages, and over these holidays it's finally being used again. Coxy should be a killer night... I can't wait to walk over the bridge and hear the windows of the refectory rattling.

Sorry to be so self-promotory in the title of the thread, but hopefully there's some older people around here that see the thread and now feel compelled to check it out. :) Is anyone keep to come along? :):D:)

edited thread title to remove unneccessary inforrmation.

if you wish to include such info please do it in the text body :)

cheers

Congrats benneh... nice gig dude :) I may welll come down for this... no doubt cbr tix will be cheaper than syd & it would be nice to catch up with everyone again.

sonicnature you motherfucker.
respect your elders! :p

pfft... young people these days trying to read me the rules i help write. lol ;)

Damn youngins. They've no sense of their place in the world. ;)

Be there or be an enclosed area with 4 90 degree angles and equal sides...

=D

-plaz out-

^^ let's have a big one eh? some glenfiddich to begin and go from there.

and let us not forget dante was the aus events mod king for many moons *salutes*

Kick some fooken arse for me dante :)

drunken support from me at moment!!!!

Show the big black cox of music some of that hot raw talent thats emerging from Australia. Before I stop making complete sense..

Best of luck man!

god i wish i had friends who drank glenfiddich. that shit rocks mey world !

Pencil me in.
I'm also possibly going to BDO, so this could be a rather large weekend considering. :D

Good gig Dante ol chap.

DJC*

oooh...maybe il blow BDO and do this instead. I would love to see Dante play! and Carl Cox too of course. spam?

He is playing dj in Geelong, Victoria on the 2nd of Feb as well if you cant make it to the canberra audition.

^^ the equally important question would be 'how many of us have yet to buy our tickets?'

*raises hand sadly*

Try to get your tickets sooner than later, they're on 2nd release at the moment so $42 + bf...

I'm going to be on 2xx radio tonight after 10pm in Canberra as well (98.3FM), so tune in if you're in the area.

Dante said:
Try to get your tickets sooner than later, they're on 2nd release at the moment so $42 + bf...

Now they're 3rd release... $49+bf guys.