Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[CANB]: Paul Van Dyk: ANU Refectory: 1st April [REVIEWS!]

Lumnock

Bluelighter
This is my first thread, so hope I've got this right :)

sfx11434.jpg

Paul Van Dyk’s 15 year career at the top has seen him create multiple worldwide number 1 singles and albums in just about every country that’s into trance. He has headlined at virtually ever major dance music event in the world. Now clubbers worldwide have voted Paul to the number 1 position in DJ Mag top 100, making him indisputably the biggest name in dance!

From Berlin Germany, Paul Van Dyk is an innovator in German electronic music. From his humble beginnings smuggling music across the Berlin Wall border, Paul began leading the way in the early 90s at E-Werk in Berlin. Recording in those years as Paul Van Dyk and Visions of Shiva, Paul continued to forge musical directions always focussed and never distracted.

CANBERRA - ANU REFECTORY
Sat 1 Apr 2006 9:00pm - 4:00am

MELBOURNE - METRO NIGHTCLUB
Kabuki 5.0 feat Paul Van Dyk
Sat 1 Apr 2006 10:00pm - 8:00am
MAIN ROOM: Paul Van Dyk (Vandit, Germany), Sean Quinn, Phil K, Steve Strangis, Dean Millson, Hellrasier, Papa Smurf, Julian Reynolds
PHARMACY ROOM: Master Kaos, Scott Alert, Soul T, JFX, T2 vs Tonka, Stevie B, Kid Suicide vs Elysium
DEKONSTRUCT: Wei Shen, Wei Shen 2, TKO, Shane Copal, Jayse Knipe, Steve Bleas, Andrew Padula

SYDNEY - HOME NIGHTCLUB
Sun 2 Apr 2006 8:00pm
MAIN ROOM: Paul Van Dyk, Nervous v Steve Hill, Nik Fish, Jumping Jack, Amber Savage, Patrik Carrera
3D WORLD HOUSE ROOM: Alex Taylor, Ben Morris, Craig Obey, Matt Steer, Ryan Murphy

www.paulvandyk.de

Cya there is you are going to the Canberra venue :D

Dude! Canberra thread = Canberra post = Canberra attendance!

Plus I live there so...yeah....

Canberra blows.

PVD is overrated.

I'm jaded and old.

This however doesn't mean that I won't be there.

nickthecheese said:
Dude! Canberra thread = Canberra post = Canberra attendance!

Plus I live there so...yeah....

ok fair point. Just that he's playing interstate too. btw, can anyone make sense of why it lists him as playing in Canberra the same night as Sydney?

sorry, I meant to say Melbourne. It says on the ticketek website they are both playing the 1st.

Chaos Butterfly said:
Canberra blows.

PVD is overrated.

I'm jaded and old.

This however doesn't mean that I won't be there.

if i didn't know any better, i'd have assumed that was a plaz post :p

^^ Lol ;)

I have an engagement party to go to, otherwise I'd probably be keen for this.

*shakes fist at people who want to get married*

Nick and meangirl,

That last post was posted while drunk.

Unfortunately I won't have the ability to make it down to Canberra for this ever so... ummm... good? event... what with uni etc, and the fact that I'm coming down to Canberra for the Hilltop Hoods on Friday 7th April, then going to the Brumbies game on Saturday 8th April... so maybe we can catch up then?

/thread hijack ;)

CB :)

Lumnock: welcome to BL. you got it right but when making a thread try to only put in the details for the state. eg: canberra. so take out the other state venue info to save confusion ;)

alright, can you explain why he is listed as playing in both Melbourne and Canberra the same night? Surely he can't leave during the night and start another set in Melbourne?

Events Mods aren't the be all and end all of event information. However it says on the PVD website, that he is playing 3am-6am in MEL, so i'm guessing he's playing till 2am in CBR......?

Google is your friend.

:)

DJC*

^^the standard of mod dropped substantially when you resigned. now we're just demi-gods compared to you ;)

and by the way he is playing 11pm-1am in Canberra the 3am-6am in Melbourne

Last edited:
wow, that's nuts. Suprised that he'd leave just little time to go from one event to the next. Hope there aren't technical difficulties with the plane.........which would force him to stay in Canberra and play longer.......

anyone else want to help me out with an idea I have? Members of any law enforcement need not apply :p

[QUOTE='lil leecie]^^the standard of mod dropped substantially when you resigned. now we're just demi-gods compared to you ;)

and by the way he is playing 11pm-1am in Canberra the 3am-6am in Melbourne[/QUOTE]

serious? thats not cool