• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Canadian Opioid Users

Yeah the people I know in Montreal, and I live 500 km north of there now, who had heroin, said it was brown from europe, you can't shoot it without using lemon juice to turn it into an IV'able form. I'd just have smoked it if I could have it for a price that made any sense.

Also, it must be the remnants of our forced upon institutionalized Catholicism, where most crackheads and methheads will talk shit about heroin even when they're strung out 4 days up. Especially when up since 4 days. Needles are extremely taboo.

For harm reduction sake i am going to put this in bold. Never ever use lemon juice to break down Heroin, Crack or anything else as it can cause blindness very easily due to bacteria in it. Vinegar is abit safer but not much and i would advise against using that as well. If you must break down a drug with something other then water use sterile packets of Vitamin C aka Ascorbic Acid. I picked up a few packets from the needle exchange last time i was there and they are labelled Vit C Ascorbic Acid BP 100mg Sterile. I was told not to use more then 1 packet per shot or i would make it too acidic and fuck my veins up worse then this shit already does.

It's odd that the infamous brown is in Montreal as when i was in Ottawa (which was granted a good 4 years or so ago now) the kind of Heroin there was that brownish tan stuff that dissolved quite easy in water. I would have thought that the stuff in Ottawa would likely come from Montreal but then again i was up there ages ago. The non water soluble stuff isn't even proper Heroin as Heroin is Diacetylmorphine hydrochloride where as this shit is a base form of it.

In Vancouver BC heroin is EVERYWHERE , especially in citys like surrey and abbotsford. Its impossible to not find it out here lol. Also i dont understand why people have a hard time finding opiates in whatever city you are in including the states , all you do is find the nearest methadone clinic and sit there for a bit and ask someone walking out with a script , or go to a methadone pharmacy. All the heroin now comes from mexico , its called mexi out here and its a light light brown and in dust or pressed if its buffed. Its more of a pins and needles rush but its super strong.

Also in all the papers people are dropping like flys from those fake oxy 80's fentanyl pills. I been clean for over 5 years now "well actually on juice" and out of that scene but my friends tell me the fentanyl comes from patches and people extract the patches and turn it into powder.
I also here coke is MAJOR expensive now , almost double the price from 5 years ago when i was around that scene so people are using that pig dewormer stuff in there cook ups lol.

A question i have though is now that oxy's are those abuse proof ones that cant be crushed or smoked or sniffed how do people do them now?

In Vancouver BC heroin is EVERYWHERE , especially in citys like surrey and abbotsford. Its impossible to not find it out here lol. Also i dont understand why people have a hard time finding opiates in whatever city you are in including the states , all you do is find the nearest methadone clinic and sit there for a bit and ask someone walking out with a script , or go to a methadone pharmacy. All the heroin now comes from mexico , its called mexi out here and its a light light brown and in dust or pressed if its buffed. Its more of a pins and needles rush but its super strong....

I've actually got a question about that... Most of the H I copped in the last 45 days or so(Surrey) has been a darker product with a more pronounced pins and needles, we've tried different connects but anyone who has something worth fucking with has all had that same strong morph feeling, wondering if you've been feeling the same.

Honestly the pins and needles are a bit too strong for me at times, I get it so bad in my hands I have to run them under water.

Toronto here, usually its the dillys or hydro-morphs, but latly ive been seeing a tonn of powder fentanyl with heroin, and honestly ive pretty much switched 100% to it, it just seems to be way better bang for my buck(pun intended). Price discussion is not allowed for a point and i smash the whole thing and can hardly stand such a rush, usually on the nod within the next 20mins too

Last edited by a moderator:
Winnipeg and I'm on the methadone program, I know percocets are huge around here and ridiculous expensive (you'd just shake your head and go sick, or let someone give you a 'bump' cuz people actually snort percocets here). I hear of batches of heroin and my veins long for it, but it's only ever a tickle in the "fuck you you'll never see me again" spot >.<

I've heard east Hastings is rife with dope, I wanna live there lol

I've actually got a question about that... Most of the H I copped in the last 45 days or so(Surrey) has been a darker product with a more pronounced pins and needles, we've tried different connects but anyone who has something worth fucking with has all had that same strong morph feeling, wondering if you've been feeling the same.

Honestly the pins and needles are a bit too strong for me at times, I get it so bad in my hands I have to run them under water.
Toronto here, usually its the dillys or hydro-morphs, but latly ive been seeing a tonn of powder fentanyl with heroin, and honestly ive pretty much switched 100% to it, it just seems to be way better bang for my buck(pun intended). Price discussion is not allowed for a point and i smash the whole thing and can hardly stand such a rush, usually on the nod within the next 20mins too

The last time I used I shot two of those green all the way thrus..fuck fentanyl so hard!! But they were the only option. Now at 170mg methadone, I need some monster heroin to do me in. (Winnipeg here.)

Calgary, Alberta, Canada here, pretty much used to get scripted as for opioids: I would only ever ask for Oxycodone or OXY-IR 20s, but I Also would get scripted Hydromorphone on occasion. I've also been on the max dose of Lyrica for years, same with Benzos: it's very hard to get what you want when you are a benzo addict. Right now I get 6mg Bromazepam QID (28/week) and I
Was on diazepam for a long time
But switched to Clorazepate Dipotassium 15mg BID.... It is next to near fucking impossible to find a doctor that will script Alprazolam - I know it's very short acting, and I know it has like 10 hr half life but it's the only benzo that's available in Canada that works on me, and I find it to have antidepressant properties I believe that work right away. In Canada they are nuts over Lorazepam here.. Ativan is so fucking weak.. The 2mg tabs are okay if you take 3-4 at a time.

I don't really fuck with anything else except the "all greens all the way through". The fake Oxys.. I'm sorry but I've been fuckin with them green beans for probably 4 years now.. I have boughten off of all sorts of different people but will def not pay more than $20 for a super short acting fentanyl high. So easy to get too I mean the pill press, the fent powder or fent analogues. PLZ DO NOT TOUCH FENTANYL unless you are used to opioids. Now to get high off the fentanyl green beans I need to sniff at least 3 consecutively, and that's with have already taken my Lyrica and benzos.. But I guess it's kinda sad that 300,000$ went up my nose in this shit alone.

1 question I have to ask : how the hell do you people in the US just get handed Xanax bars. In AB up here the highest most pharmacies stock is 0.5mg - but our generics rock! I would be happy for a script
Of the 0.5 peach footballs. Canada is buck like its so hard to find a doctor that can prescribe benzos/narcotics at same time!

From kingston ont.

Most common around here is your basic staples oxycodone either percs or oxycodone cr mostly 20s and 40s . Havnt seen any 80s yet real or fake .

If oxy isn't around dilaudid usually is mostly 8s , 4s come around every once in a while , 18,24,30 mg HM contin

I tend to alternate between both depending on how much pain I'm in , don't have management anymore , Its become hard to find any doctor willing to help a younger person even with medical proof of need.

A question i have though is now that oxy's are those abuse proof ones that cant be crushed or smoked or sniffed how do people do them now?

You can still get the generic Oxycodone CR. Pharmascience, Apotex, Ratiopharm, Sandoz and Actavis still make the generic suspended release. I have no idea if they are abuse proof or not though as i never bother with oxy. Supeudol is a brand of Oxycodone instant release that is not abuse proof at all. Personally when i did get Oxy scripted to me or the rare times i bought it i always ate it as the oral bioavailability is about as good as your getting and is actually higher then nasal bioavailability. I never bothered injecting Oxy because of it's high oral BA and i always found it to work great orally.

You can beat the time release on the Oxyneo's but it's not nearly as easy as with the only Oxys or the Mscontin type pills from what i have heard.

You can still get the generic Oxycodone CR. Pharmascience, Apotex, Ratiopharm, Sandoz and Actavis still make the generic suspended release. I have no idea if they are abuse proof or not though as i never bother with oxy. Supeudol is a brand of Oxycodone instant release that is not abuse proof at all. Personally when i did get Oxy scripted to me or the rare times i bought it i always ate it as the oral bioavailability is about as good as your getting and is actually higher then nasal bioavailability. I never bothered injecting Oxy because of it's high oral BA and i always found it to work great orally.

You can beat the time release on the Oxyneo's but it's not nearly as easy as with the only Oxys or the Mscontin type pills from what i have heard.

The cobalt and apotex and be chewed away easily, I tried em myself. Just like the old cdn's. CO-Oxycodone CR 40mg and an APO-Oxycodone CR 60mg. I hear the PMS-Oxycodone CR are bulky, so if you're into snorting, they're annoying, but can just be chewed up into IR like the rest pretty much. Not sure Ratio makes the Oxycodone CR's. I always ate my oxycodone too, it's a short wait, and when it hits, it feels the exact same as when snorting it, the few times I did that with the original CDN's, a 10mg one, I got bad sinus pain after doing so, so I thought why bother? Oxycodone's advantage is that there's no need to snort, shoot or plug it. If it's Oxy IR/Supeudol/simply pms-Oxycodone, the 5-10 and my favs, the 20mg white footballs, no chewing needed.

Beating the time release with OxyNeos demand patience and not being in withdrawal if you're an addict, putting one in a can of soda, then pouring yourself a glass 12 hours afterwards, there's a bit of white goo that will stick together loosely that will float on top. It works. But when i'm off the bupe, my GP has seen all the MRI's and x-ray results from a period of over 10 year and he says he has no issues of scripting generic oxycontin, i'll get the reds, 60mg, but only once I am off the bupe and my contract with the ORT clinic is over. It'll be a few ways down the road to get there, still at 10mg a day, removing 2mg a month. I told him "is there a generic for these, I checked and it's pretty expensive, and he said sure, generics are 30 dollars less. And QC (and Ontario for that matter) doesn't pay if you use government insurance for OxyNeos or the generics, so, i've seen the generics more than the neos myself, except in that lull where only neos existed.

Winnipeg and I'm on the methadone program, I know percocets are huge around here and ridiculous expensive (you'd just shake your head and go sick, or let someone give you a 'bump' cuz people actually snort percocets here). I hear of batches of heroin and my veins long for it, but it's only ever a tickle in the "fuck you you'll never see me again" spot >.<

Snorting percocets. At least have the decency of snorting Oxy IR's. Manitoba, don't ever fucking change, the stories that Chris and Jord from Propagandhi told me in 2002...lol. Thankfully Chris was only a drunk who does some psychedelics and Jord does nothing but smoke weed. If there's something to be proud of from Winnipeg, it's that band.

In Vancouver BC heroin is EVERYWHERE , especially in citys like surrey and abbotsford. Its impossible to not find it out here lol. Also i dont understand why people have a hard time finding opiates in whatever city you are in including the states , all you do is find the nearest methadone clinic and sit there for a bit and ask someone walking out with a script , or go to a methadone pharmacy. All the heroin now comes from mexico , its called mexi out here and its a light light brown and in dust or pressed if its buffed. Its more of a pins and needles rush but its super strong.

Also in all the papers people are dropping like flys from those fake oxy 80's fentanyl pills. I been clean for over 5 years now "well actually on juice" and out of that scene but my friends tell me the fentanyl comes from patches and people extract the patches and turn it into powder.
I also here coke is MAJOR expensive now , almost double the price from 5 years ago when i was around that scene so people are using that pig dewormer stuff in there cook ups lol.

Methadone/bupe clinics are deep inside a hospital, you cannot be by an exit where people from that clinic gets out since they renovated, you leave through the main entry of the hospital. Never had problems finding pharms, and the good pharms everyone wants, HM Contins, Dillies, generic Oxys, OxyIR/Supeudol 20'g/Kadians 130mg/Statex 25mg and once just once Statex motherfucking 50mg, those peaches I never even wanted to shoot, they were so beautiful, to those who don't know them, it's like MS IR, but safe like Dilaudid to shoot, where the cottons inside an injection kit are good enough, lactose and magnestium stearate only. I shot MS IR 10's before and I triple filtered them and it still looked like a bad idea. With Statex morphines, dear mother of god...especially those 12x50mg I got, Once.

Last edited:
Oxy did not change, we have generic oxycontin, Oxycodone-CR, like 6 companies make it, they're just like the old ones, chew away and get all the IR goodness. I agree the time that where there was no oxycontin at all, and for some reason, even if it was never removed OxyIR and Supeudols 5-10-20mg, my guy suddenly couldn't have them either, so I started shooting up, but Dilaudid and HM Contin, no H in the 418.

Except for the ones made by pharma science , they're almost as big as the apo marked ones but when smashed up almost seem to have tthis waxy feel to the powder . Making sniffing one a pain , all the other ones though arnt bad , I seem to prefer the cobalt brand myself , smaller and easier to cut up for easier rationing .

Yeah, I wouldn't know, only had a Pharmascience Oxycodone CR once, a 20mg and I chewed it. I always found snorting oxycodone useless.

I mean, the best thing for those who like to snort oxycodone is definitely Oxy IR/Supeudol 10mg, they're the same tiny size as the 5mg ones but white instead of blue. The 20mg ones are huge footballs so although containing only one active ingredient, must be hell to snort when crushed, they must weight 1.5g each heh.

I had those scripted once , oxyir 5mg , I havnt seen any street side , almost everyone I've talked to regarding pain management or are currently on it , if you don't have cancer pain most people are having their breakthrough meds discontinued , everyone seems to be going to hydromorphone lately . Oddly though street price hasn't been reflective of this .

I had those scripted once , oxyir 5mg , I havnt seen any street side , almost everyone I've talked to regarding pain management or are currently on it , if you don't have cancer pain most people are having their breakthrough meds discontinued , everyone seems to be going to hydromorphone lately . Oddly though street price hasn't been reflective of this .

I still get Morphine IR's for breakthrough pain on top of the Morphine SR's i take everyday. This is common practice from what i have seen and it only makes sense as everyone is going to have breakthrough pain once in awile. Granted the type of pain i have would be considered cancer level pain so yeah maybe that's why i have abit of a easier time i dunno.

Yeah the Hydromorph Contins seem to be really popular here ever since Oxycodone fell out of favour which i find rather funny given that Hydromorphone is far more addictive then Oxycodone. Morphine (M-Esslons and generic MScontins mostly) are also pretty popular here out east. Methadone was popular for awile but the province clamped down even harder on the poor bastards who have to get their junk from the clinic everyday. I guess one good thing here is that you can atleast get Methadone at regular pharmacies as long as they are allowed to dispense it. Though this does create long waits for prescriptions and Methadone doses if they don't have enough staff hired on their or only have 1 pharmacist working there.

I mean, the best thing for those who like to snort oxycodone is definitely Oxy IR/Supeudol 10mg, they're the same tiny size as the 5mg ones but white instead of blue. The 20mg ones are huge footballs so although containing only one active ingredient, must be hell to snort when crushed, they must weight 1.5g each heh.

I thought the brand name Oxy IR's gelled up? I haven't had them in ages but i was prescribed the Oxy IR 10's and eventually the 20's. This was back when there was no generic so yeah they where always brand name.