• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Canada Customs and Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatArc

Greenlighter
Hello,

I have found what seems to be a reliable and fair source for Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark from the USA, however, I am wondering right now what the current state of affairs is with Canada customs?

I know it's legal, but I understand that some people have had difficulty bringing in powdered. I will be getting it in bark form and wanted to get some indication from anyone out there who may have brought it in from the states in the past year, or anyone out there who had it help up/seized illegally. Just trying to gauge confidence in actually receiving my bark if I go to the states for a vendor.

Thanks in advance, please mention if you've ordered MHRB from the States in past year or so, and whether or not you were given a hassle.

Thankee!

I've received some from the states about 6-7 months ago with no problems but these days I'd recommend finding a Canadian source instead, just to be safe. It should technically be fine from the states too as long as it's full bark and no powder but it's an added risk.
My best advice if you do order form the states is research the shit out of the supplier to find out if anyone had it seized at the border after ordering from them. If a single one has, move one

Sorry, this forum is not for discussion on sending things considered questionable through the mail, or sourcing and legal matters, much less a combination... and that's regardless of legal status of the substances by the way. Things other than substances like scales tend to be exceptions to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.